What's new

Why do Indian experts attack Pakistani cricketers?

their is a deadlock b/w pakistanis and Indians

most of u people things what Last Hope...hv hust said

and indian things same but in opposite sense...

this deadlock will not break untill there will be mutual trust b/w both of us..

and when was the last time you heard Wasim Akram or Rameez Raja speaking like emotional goons like Sidhu against Indian cricketers ?

let me tell you i had been watching the matches and my brother switched to another channel wherein commentary was sounding so dumb and pathetic i asked him hey it seems as local practice matches' commentary by some unprofessional ones . who are they ? and the reply was these are some Indian commentary so i guess sidhu was one of them.

so i switched to another where Waseem Akram , some goras and some Good old Indian players( not trash like sihdu) were doing food commentary.

Dont get your point. You are trying to say that there were some bad commentary on and you instinctively assumed that it must be Sidhu? And do you guys get more than one channel with English commentary? We have just one for English and one for Hindi. And if its the same case on your side, then Sidhu would be on the same channel as Wasim Akram as they are both English language commentators.

Personally, I am not a fan of Sidhu's commentary. He's a distraction from the game. I like somebody like Harsha Bhogle who adds to your experience of watching the game instead of spoiling it with the crass high pitched voice and supposedly witty antics.

:hitwall::hitwall:How to make fun of themselves, someone should learn from Pakistanis!!!!

Last I saw Sidhu was even few second back on Star Cricket, very much part of Expert Team covering BD England match!!!:rofl::rofl:

Damn Conspiracy Theorist...

fun is good for health do learn it ;)

btw

navjot_sidhu_cartoon_20070115.jpg

Dont get your point. You are trying to say that there were some bad commentary on and you instinctively assumed that it must be Sidhu? And do you guys get more than one channel with English commentary? We have just one for English and one for Hindi. And if its the same case on your side, then Sidhu would be on the same channel as Wasim Akram as they are both English language commentators.

Personally, I am not a fan of Sidhu's commentary. He's a distraction from the game. I like somebody like Harsha Bhogle who adds to your experience of watching the game instead of spoiling it with the crass high pitched voice and supposedly witty antics.

WE are getting matches being telecast on different channels . Sidhu is a waste of money and time i wonder who hired him

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

You are better than that Jana. Why the communal joke?

my apology. it was on a lighter mode . will edit if you offended by it.

Simple, India is non-friendly state and if you expect warmth from them, problem lies in you not in them.

WE are getting matches being telecast on different channels . Sidhu is a waste of money and time i wonder who hired him

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

my apology. it was on a lighter mode . will edit if you offended by it.

Simple, Stop following him...!!! He is not running away with your Trophy.!

Simple, Stop following him...!!! He is not running away with your Trophy.!

:lol: i would prefer to watch Tom and Jerry than listening to his commentary so relax am not at all following him.

and on another note he should shut up and dont spew his idiotic rants against Pakistan instead he should focus on learning tips to become a good commentator

Ohh yeah.. I forgot for Pakistanis experts are Red Topiwala, Bharat verma (an imanginary person whom Indian's dont know) etc as far as talking about qualifications, Sidhhu is a Happy MP from his constituency 3 times with DGP role and Harsha is A management post graduate of IIMA (Which is also considered toughest to enter and best in the world)... So who is trash? These educated one or a crappy media sensation generating media person like u.

hmmmm so thats why Sidu is speaking like an Indian politician who has a Pakistan phobia.

Simple, India is non-friendly state and if you expect warmth from them, problem lies in you not in them.

we dont expect any warmth from them but we are under misconception that they might have some sanity atleast in sports related things :)

hmmmm so thats why Sidu is speaking like an Indian politician who has a Pakistan phobia.

That's his job, that's what he gets paid for, that's his USP.. And its not really phobia, more like disgust.. apparently very popular too.

:hitwall::hitwall:How to make fun of themselves, someone should learn from Pakistanis!!!!

Last I saw Sidhu was even few second back on Star Cricket, very much part of Expert Team covering BD England match!!!:rofl::rofl:

Damn Conspiracy Theorist...

it is called : zaid hamid's effects.....

Navjot Siddhu and Harsha Bhogle are experts ??????????????? if you take up opinion of the trash then surely they will talk trash.

they are not experts thats why.
i would happily accept any positive criticism by Gawaskar then listening to garbage by these trashy garbage siddu and harsha

Partially agree with you on Harsha, but Sidhu has owned Shane Warne, Muralitharan. He is one of best against spin. Even mighty Sachin is 1 level down for me against spin. Other guy that comes to mind who thrashed spinners was Salim Malik. Muralitharan has rated Sidhu as one of Top 10 batsmen he bowled against.

Here is list of MUTHIAH MURALIDARAN’S 10 TOP BATSMEN

1. Brian Lara (WI)
2. Mohammad Azharuddin (India)
3. Sachin Tendulkar (India)
4. Navjot Sidhu (India)
5. Salim Malik (Pakistan)
6. Inzamam-ul-Haq (Pakistan)
7. Andy Flower (Zimbabwe)
8. Graham Thorpe (England)
9. Jon Crawley (England)
10. Hansie Cronje (South Africa)

http://www.backpagelead.com.au/cricket/2889-aussie-batsmen-not-in-my-top-10-murali

it is called : zaid hamid's effects.....

Now again and again, again and again "ZHAID HAMID" is Indians mind every time all the time.
O, boys why Indians are so scarred by him?
:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

No...:: it is called Shiv Sena Effect .....!

You may add Bajrangdaal & Hinduvastaa too

Back
Top Bottom