What's new

Why do Indian experts attack Pakistani cricketers?

IIM grad has nothing to do with Sports expertise and above all these two people specially Sidhu's racist comments about BD and Pakistan proves the wastage of money, time whoever hired him

Whoever hired him, is making money...that's all that matters :D

Whoever hired him, is making money...that's all that matters :D

You're an idiot.

Fellow Pakistanis, Sidhus racist comments are only hurting Indias image.

The only people who are defending the comments are other Indians, go figure.

Only an absolute numbskull would say his comments are not racist.

Of course A boo...once I get paid for it. I know you guys are used to 'receiving' aid but we are still not used to 'giving' it.

coming from someone who probably isnt even employed and still lives at home.....ditto

as for aid, you receive more than we do....only difference is, if media and indian tears are to be given credence -- the aid is used to arm and be ready to ''fight india''

so i guess it works out then :D

i think you may be lost at sea, captain....adrift in oblivion :sick:

Those math-fixing Pakistanis…

Seriously whats wrong? People call Azhar - Match fixing Indian captain all time, same with Hansie Cronje. Why do u care for respect to those traitors anyways?

How its offending?

and Racism? What he said abt Pakistani race? Everytime Wasim Akram comes to his ancestral village in Amritsar, Sidhu gave company to him.

Why be smart when being an idiot makes you money? :D

India's image...in front of Pakistanis! :lol:

Like we care!

If it's about Pakistanis, it can't be racist.

I like that Captain Jack Sparrow has been trying to convince us that Sidhu was not racist.

So what Does Captain Jack Sparrow do? He throws some racist remarks himself! Good job proving racism in India is not a problem.

And also good job not saying a single interesting or intelligent thing. Congrats. Being handicapped really sucks doesn't it??

About Balaji's incident, Bowler is allowed to have a go at batsmen. Balaji had no problem with listening to word from bowler Umar Gul. It was drama queen Shehzaad who poked his nose in matter of bowler n batsmen, how many matches Shehzaad played, whats his age? Punk should have stayed away from banter, In the end it annoyed Balaji and Shehzaad got what he deserved.

coming from someone who probably isnt even employed and still lives at home.....ditto

Of course I live at home...what about you?

as for aid, you receive more than we do....only difference is, if media and indian tears are to be given credence -- the aid is used to arm and be ready to ''fight india''

Our media is doing a fabulous job, isn't it?

so i guess it works out then :D

Sure it does!

i think you may be lost at sea, captain....adrift in oblivion :sick:

Oh honey, doncha worry about me. I shall soon be dropping anchor at a screen near you. :D

no it just seems certain individuals here suffer from certain inferiority complexes that are yet to be diagnosed, located and/or corrected

these indians are racist and intolerant towards eachother so forget racism (from an indian of all people, pffft) towards Pakistanis. Ignore and move on.

I like that Captain Jack Sparrow has been trying to convince us that Sidhu was not racist.

So what Does Captain Jack Sparrow do? He throws some racist remarks himself! Good job proving racism in India is not a problem.

And also good job not saying a single interesting or intelligent thing. Congrats. Being handicapped really sucks doesn't it??

Convince you? Seriously?

You are not worth it.

BTW, A boo tells me you're an Indian. First prove your identity to your 'countryman/countrywoman/country<neuter gender>'

About Balaji's incident, Bowler is allowed to have a go at batsmen. Balaji had no problem with listening to word from bowler Umar Gul. It was drama queen Shehzaad who poked his nose in matter of bowler n batsmen, how many matches Shehzaad played, whats his age? Punk should have stayed away from banter, In the end it annoyed Balaji and Shehzaad got what he deserved.

First of all why is this enough for you to call Shezaad a queen? You're underlying anger and hatred is strange.

What do you mean Balaji is allowed to have a go? And Shezaad is not? This is not true. No where in ICC rules does it make for an allowance for a player(a fat digusting one), to have a go at another. Its something that is merely allowed.

Shehzaad having a go at Balaji is not a big deal, and is something that happens all the time. Players other than the bowler get involved with sledging very, very frequenly.

In the NZ test, Jesse Ryder constantly berated Pakistani batsmen, yet this was allowed. But when Pakistan returns the favor, people cannot help going nuts and providing meaningless arguments.

Shezaad did nothing dozens of other players do every year, without getting screamed at. FACT.

IIM grad has nothing to do with Sports expertise and above all these two people specially Sidhu's racist comments about BD and Pakistan proves the wastage of money, time whoever hired him

Abt Harsha he was an engineer and further went to IIM-A (just to put that he is not one game miracle winner as a person) then left it to follow his passion of cricket.....This is a small example of why he makes sense more often than not......... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I live at home...what about you?

i wish....i miss home-cooked meals. But gotta grow up sometime and pay your own bills. Maybe i'm becoming too ''westernized'' in my thinking?

Our media is doing a fabulous job, isn't it?

except when confronted by calm Pakistanis guests who tend to educate them on how to be proper journalists from time to time....e.g. Amb. Shams ul Hassan

off-topic though, no need to dig into it

Sure it does!

cool

Oh honey, doncha worry about me. I shall soon be dropping anchor at a screen near you. :D

''honey'' ???? :what:

u sounds more like ''Captain ghey''

gheyfight.gif

by the way, i have a projector at home --so you'll need to find a way through a messy clutter of 1080HD cables and a white wall

First of all why is this enough for you to call Shezaad a queen? You're underlying anger and hatred is strange.

What do you mean Balaji is allowed to have a go? And Shezaad is not? This is not true. No where in ICC rules does it make for an allowance for a player(a fat digusting one), to have a go at another. Its something that is merely allowed.

Shehzaad having a go at Balaji is not a big deal, and is something that happens all the time. Players other than the bowler get involved with sledging very, very frequenly.

In the NZ test, Jesse Ryder constantly berated Pakistani batsmen, yet this was allowed. But when Pakistan returns the favor, people cannot help going nuts and providing meaningless arguments.

Shezaad did nothing dozens of other players do every year, without getting screamed at. FACT.

First of all you are obvious troll, Pakistani's think you are an Indian.

Balaji only started after Shehzaad poked his nose. See Balaji is playing for non test playing nation, batting at no. 10. He is not Sachin Tendulkar, batting for your arch rival. Shehzaad should have set better example in front of team like Canada. When win was not secured, not a whisper was heard. Right after 2-3 wickets fell. You started sledging opposition batsmen batting at no. 10 =))

Shehzaad doesnt have sufficient courage to try this against Ricky Ponting, Gayle. Infact he got owned against Canada too. =)) Those words will irk him whole life.

Back
Top Bottom