What's new

Why do Chinese and Koreans have Inferiority Complex against Japanese?

The competent ones aren't the gold digger for sure. :azn:

Japan has never colonized China in the history, they have only colonized Manchuria for less than 20 years, but heck they have an inferiority complex towards the whites, while we don't have it.

Yes we do. Its just expressed in different ways. Sometimes we wanna be so tough and big, to prove to the whites that we're not inferior, even winning fights against the whites, but you know what? that's still an inferiority complex. A true superiority complex would be like in Qing Dynasty's beginning, how Chinese simply ignored foreigners.

Yes we do. Its just expressed in different ways. Sometimes we wanna be so tough and big, to prove to the whites that we're not inferior, even winning fights against the whites, but you know what? that's still an inferiority complex. A true superiority complex would be like in Qing Dynasty's beginning, how Chinese simply ignored foreigners.

Russia has even more of this kind of ghetto mentality than us, see how they love to brag about their weapons.

You can't compare the Internet Chinese fanboys with the Chinese government, the Chinese government has load of powerful secret weapons, while they never show any of these, do you think this is the sign of inferiority complex?

Russia has even more of this kind of ghetto mentality than us, see how they love to brag about their weapons.

You can't compare the Internet Chinese fanboys with the Chinese government, the Chinese government has load of powerful secret weapons, while they never show any of these, do you think this is the sign of inferiority complex?

Russia indeed has this mentality too! Never denied it!

No, thats not what I meant. Remember when a Chinese and a foreigner fought in Guangzhou Subway and even after the foreigner lost, there were people saying how the police were too soft, how Chinese always dominated by foreigners, etc etc?

Its not the government, its the people. Look at Russian people in the 90's. Girls all desperate to marry the white Americans, Germans and Israelis, men drinking themselves to death and becoming street thugs. It was so bad, Russian demographics actually changed.

Russia indeed has this mentality too! Never denied it!

No, thats not what I meant. Remember when a Chinese and a foreigner fought in Guangzhou Subway and even after the foreigner lost, there were people saying how the police were too soft, how Chinese always dominated by foreigners, etc etc?

Its not the government, its the people. Look at Russian people in the 90's. Girls all desperate to marry the white Americans, Germans and Israelis, men drinking themselves to death and becoming street thugs. It was so bad, Russian demographics actually changed.

The blind ego and the self-hatred are both the sign of interiority complex.

See that i am not picking a fight with anybody here including Americans/Indians/Viet, i was just fighting back when they have started to bash China for no reason. I am not blinded by ego, and i have to admit that we still have a long way to go.

While i don't think we are born inferior, so i don't have any self-hatred.

I am a 100% proud Chinese. :china:

Maybe revenge is the only way to solve this problem.

I have always wondered about overseas Chinese in South East Asian countries. Do they feel more Chinese or more close to their adopted nation? May be this topic deserve a thread by itself.

That was after the USSR broke. All former soviet states including Russia faced severe economic crisis. But we have recovered and made strides since then. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom