What's new

Why do Chinese and Koreans have Inferiority Complex against Japanese?

And Chinese men would marry out of their race if they could.

There is a TV program called Nakayoshi TV in Japan, which has 5 member debate panels from Japan, Korea, and China and debate on particular subject of the day that concern all three countries. One of the subject being discussed was "Which country's women make best wives". At the end of the show, Japanese women got 9 votes, Korean women got 6 votes, and Chinese women got 0 votes. Yes not a single Chinese panel member voted for Chinese women as "best wives".

That's the way it should. Only Chinese men know how to enjoy their own women.

Girls you hide them well!

That's the way it should. Only Chinese men know how to enjoy their own women.

Girls you hide them well!

Some rich Chinese men would spend money for white hookers if they like their blonde hair and blue eyes, but hell they won't breed with them for sure.

Most rich Chinese men would still marry with Chinese women even they have the status to marry with any white women.

Some rich Chinese men would spend money for white hookers if they like their blonde hair and blue eyes, but hell they won't breed with them for sure.

Most rich Chinese men would still marry with Chinese women even they have the status to marry with any white women.

There is a say in HK: To be rich is to be able to house a blond pu@@y cat on the side. A man dream, LOL

There is a say in HK: To be rich is to house a blond ***** cat on the side. A man dream, LOL

Most of the HK rich families are culturally conservative, their rich kids can spend money for the western hookers, but when it comes to the serious marriage, it has to be Chinese.

Most of the HK rich families are culturally conservative, their rich kids can spend money for the western hookers, but when it comes to the serious marriage, it has to be Chinese.

The Chinese girl they pick are usually from rich families too. That's the big game in HK where average girls hope to marry into the 'rich golden doors'.

The Chinese girl they pick are usually from rich families too. That's the big game in HK where average girls hope to marry into the 'rich golden doors'.

Yep, they believe the old Chinese notions "门当户对" and "肥水不流外人田".

But the poor lazy whites who want to take a share of their wealth is even more unacceptable.

So they would rather take the Chinese gold digger than the White gold digger.

Japan is a very organized and extreemly clean country``there is a reason to be feeling proud of (aside off those historical hatred between us)

Yep, they believe the old Chinese notion "肥水不流外人田".

But the poor lazy whites who want to take a share of their wealth is even more unacceptable.

Probably will happen in China, if it's not already happening. Chinese girls are very pragmatic and they great coaches from their mothers. I heard somewhere a man in china without a apartment(owned), a car and a hefty bank account is very hard to find a wife. The proportion of men and women is a big problem.

Probably will happen in China, if it's not already happening. Chinese girls are very pragmatic and they great coaches from their mothers. I heard somewhere a man in china without a apartment(owned), a car and a hefty bank account is very hard to find a wife. The proportion of men and women is a big problem.

Too much of materialism is a problem for our society, and hopefully our government can solve these problemes.

Japan is a very organized and extreemly clean country``there is a reason to be feeling proud of (aside off those historical hatred between us)

Perhaps I'm bias, I dated a few Japanese girls in Hawaii and I find them to be cold fish if you know what I mean. On a whole they don't like to marry Chinese or Korean men. Their ideal partners are Americans(whites preferred) and their own men. What else is new.

Perhaps I'm bias, I dated a few Japanese girls in Hawaii and I find them to be cold fish if you know what I mean. On a whole they don't like to marry Chinese or Korean men. Their ideal partners are Americans(whites preferred) and their own men. What else is new.

The Japanese started to worship the whites since 19th century, but they are merely descended from "倭寇", we belong to the proud "炎黄子孙", so we shouldn't compare ourselves with them.

Too much of materialism is a problem for our society, and hopefully our government can solve these problemes.

Chinese girls or other girls are like that everywhere and I guess you can't blame them. Who in their right mind would like to marry a poor soul, where she has to go work and take care of 4 kids at the same time.

You kidding me. They are like robots and don't know how to take jokes unless they're drunk.

Chinese girls or other girls are like that everywhere and I guess you can't blame them. Who in their right mind would like to marry a poor soul, where she has to go work and take care of 4 kids at the same time.

I know we can really blame the selfishness of the human nature, so the best solution is to reduce the gap between rich and poor.

You kidding me. They are like robots and don't know how to take jokes unless they're drunk.

Chinese girls aren't the most gold digging in the world. There's alot worse.

My cousin was unemployed for 2 years already and his wife still hasn't left. Can you imagine a white American being unemployed for 2 years and his wife not leaving him? There have been divorces over less.

Yep, they believe the old Chinese notions "门当户对" and "肥水不流外人田".

Marriage should ideally not be about wealth alone. That has led to alot of social problems. Of course it should not be just a game either.

Chinese girls aren't the most gold digging in the world. There's alot worse.

My cousin was unemployed for 2 years already and his wife still hasn't left. Can you imagine a white American being unemployed for 2 years and his wife not leaving him? There have been divorces over less.

Marriage should ideally not be about wealth alone. That has led to alot of social problems. Of course it should not be just a game either.

How true, once a Chinese girl marry you they'll stick with you and help you for long time if the fault is not yours. They'll probably stick with much longer than the other girls even the fault is yours.

I have a friend in Hawaii and married a Spanish girl and she took off after a few months with all his saving. Poor guy. My advice is always marry your own kind, and nowadays marriage is not love rather choosing a live long partner.

Back
Top Bottom