What's new

Why do Chinese and Koreans have Inferiority Complex against Japanese?

实际生活中并非如此,他们只不过是口头上说支持,暗地里总是背后插刀。

呵呵,还是喜欢我们南方的川妹子,湘妹子~

Other Chinese girls are nice too, and i like them a lot, but it is kinda annoying that the girls from Shanghai has been blown out of proportion, and it has been all of online gossip about them, although it is negative, but i think it is not necessary.

And i don't think the girls from Shanghai are special at all, but just weird that why they have always been the hot talking subject for many Chinese guys.

thats not true for some people. it is foolish to deny a significant portion of our population has an inherent inferiority complex. Every time I see a Chinese male dating a European female (rare, but I've seen it) they get negative pressure from other Chinese males. The opposite occurs when white males date Chinese females; the other whites help him.

For those Chinese guys who want to seek the foreign love, then they don't really have to go after the white girls, the girls from Middle East are nice too.

If we are talking about Chinese only your graph probably doesn't reflect the true nature of the situation, because it represents all Asian. Asian female # are higher maybe due to the fact large percentage of Filipino women marry outside their race. I don't know about the Indians and Pakistanis, but the # of Vietnamese and Korean women are higher than the Chinese women too.

My current assignment take me to many Chinese homes and sometimes I talk with them for hours. My observation is there are more Chinese men marry outside their race than women. Again that's my observation.

New York City is more liberal than any other city in US, there are no pressures on the streets and homes, although there will a little gossiping if a Chinese girl going out with a black man.

Let me emphasize many Filipino women marry outside their race.

If we are talking about Chinese only your graph probably doesn't reflect the true nature of the situation, because it represents all Asian. Asian female # are higher maybe due to the fact large percentage of Filipino women marry outside their race. I don't know about the Indians and Pakistanis, but the # of Vietnamese and Korean women are higher than the Chinese women too.

My current assignment take me to many Chinese homes and sometimes I talk with them for hours. My observation is there are more Chinese men marry outside their race than women. Again that's my observation.

New York City is more liberal than any other city in US, there are no pressures on the streets and homes, although there will a little gossiping if a Chinese girl going out with a black man.

More ABC girls have the interracial marriage, but the men and women from Mainland are about the same when it comes to the interracial marriage.

I respectfully disagree. I believe in a world where a ruthless, nationalistic totalitarian oligarchy allied with other similar states for survival alone, and a constellation of conquered satellites allied with an equally ruthless fascist military-corporate state are fighting for command of dwindling resources on a dying planet. I consider it an absolute miracle if our grandchildren grow up in a happy world.

*bows down* It's good to see realistic perceptions of the world once in a while!
But there are still too many idealists around expressing Utopian views, lol.

More ABC girls have the interracial marriage, but the men and women from Mainland are about the same when it comes to the interracial marriage.

That is in the West, probably Canada specifically.

In China, the ratio has always been 1:4 or 1:5 if Shanghai and Jiangsu are representatives. In 2008, last year with statistics, 500 Chinese males in Shanghai married foreigners, while 2000 Chinese females married foreigners.

In Australia, 75% of Chinese male citizens married Chinese female citizens, while 60% of Chinese female citizens married Chinese male citizens, so that's expected. Chinese male citizens are not popular with native Australians but curiously had 24% marriage to "Other".

I don't think Vietnamese outmarry more often. In Australia (I picked because they break it down by citizenship/country of birth) Vietnamese are the most loyal group to their race. 80% of Vietnamese citizens in Australia marry within their race, as opposed to 75% of Chinese males and 60% of Chinese females.

The loyal Indian myth is shattered because only 30% of Indian citizen females in Australia married Indian citizen males. I posted the link here somewhere b4 but lost that report from 2002.

It defined native Australian as someone born in Australia whose parents were born in Australia, and it was written in 2002, so that would mean native Australians were almost exclusively Anglo-Saxon whites.

It is very very true that Filipinos may skew the data, but I've personally observed this sort of thing happening. Also, Chinese males interracial marriage is mostly with other Asians like Vietnamese, Cambodians and Indonesians, rarely whites except for a few Russians and Ukrainians.

Actually, Koreans and Japanese are increasingly warming up to each other. The newer generations don't hold the same hate/hostility as their previous generations did against each other.
Don't know about the Chinese though.

*bows down* It's good to see realistic perceptions of the world once in a while!
But there are still too many idealists around expressing Utopian views, lol.

they are gonna wake up soon. there's no shiny future. the best scenario we could have is a rough continuation of today with some new technology and some countries getting swamped due to sub 5 degree global warming and maybe a minor blip in the global death rate to level off population growth. that is absolute best.

the worst, unfortunately, is unimaginable.

japs had samurai tradition & they consider themselves to be superior.

Non-sense, I doubt Japs consider themselves to be superior because of that.
But one cannot deny that Japan has massive respect around the world, which (unfortunately) neither do Korea or China.
China because it's not a democracy (the US, I'm not the one saying this) and South Korea because of the Kim family and constant threats issued to the world

Non-sense, I doubt Japs consider themselves to be superior because of that.
But one cannot deny that Japan has massive respect around the world, which (unfortunately) neither do Korea or China.
China because it's not a democracy (the US, I'm not the one saying this) and South Korea because of the Kim family and constant threats issued to the world

during the invasion of japan under kublai khan sent a huge naval armada to japan which was defeated hands down by japs, weather did play a role as some ships carrying kubali khan soldiers were swept away and the remaining ones were butchered by samurai weilding japs.

Mongol Invasions of Japan by Kublai Khan

Mongol invasions of Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interracial marriage in the US is determined by the frequency of "social interactions with the outside world" and the "desirability as mate" property, not women wanting to dump the men of their kind to be in the arms of white men. I am posting the 2011 data, sorted by the probability of marrying whites.

Interracial Dating & Marriage : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

2011 Male Marriage Statistics.
Japanese Men
Japanese 62.8
Other Asian 11.5
White 18.8

Filipino Men
Filipino 85.1
Other Asian 2.6
White 7.9

Korean Men
Korean 90.4
Other Asian 2.9
White 5.3

Chinese Men
Chinese 88.8
Other Asian 4.8
White 5.2

Vietnamese Men
Vietnamese 92.6
Other Asian 3.4
White 2.8

For men, Japanese descendants have the highest rate of marrying whites, followed by Filipinos men who marry white women at a higher rate than the Chinese do. Now, Chinese posters may ask how come Filipino men marry white women at a much higher rate than the Chinese men do, the answer is that Filipinos are English-speaking and whose communities are much better integrated into the general American population than the Koreans, the Chinese, and Vietnamese communities. A big difference between Korean and Chinese is that Chinese men marry other Asian(usually Southeast Asian) women, while Korean men don't. This is due to a heavy social pressure imposed on Korean men to "marry within the race and keep the blood pool pure", while no similar pressure is imposed upon among Chinese men.

2011 Female Statistics

Japanese Women
Japanese 44.4
Other Asian 8.0
White 38.1

Filipino Women
Filipino 61.6
Other Asian 2.6
White 27.0

Korean Women
Korean 68.1
Other Asian 3.6
White 24.4

Chinese Women
Chinese 79.9
Other Asian 3.5
White 14.5

Vietnamese Women
Vietnamese 84.6
Other Asian 4.2
White 9.4

What you notice is that the Japanese women are most likely to marry outside of their race even though Japanese women don't hold an inferiority view of Japanese men. Why is that? Because Japanese women are deemed to be very desirable mates by the rest of America and are heavily pursued by Whites. Korean female population is also heavily pressured as mates by an aggressive courtship of white suitors due to the desirability issues, even though they are also under a heavy social pressure to marry within the Korean race. Filipino women also marry whites at a high rate due to their social integration with the white community, which gives them more opportunity to socialize with White men at work and at church. Chinese and Vietnamese women actually have a relatively low interracial marriage rate with Whites because of a fewer number of White men pursuing these groups.

So Chinese and Vietnamese men actually have it easy due to a lesser competition from White men. Japanese and Korean men have it much worse due to a strong competition from White professionals poaching their women. Filipinos get along with Whites much better than other Asian races and marry Whites at a higher rate accordingly.

Interracial marriage in the US is determined by the frequency of "social interactions with the outside world" and the "desirability as mate" property, not women wanting to dump the men of their kind to be in the arms of white men. I am posting the 2011 data, sorted by the probability of marrying whites.

Interracial Dating & Marriage : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

2011 Male Marriage Statistics.

For men, Japanese descendants have the highest rate of marrying whites, followed by Filipinos men who marry white women at a higher rate than the Chinese do. Now, Chinese posters may ask how come Filipino men marry white women at a much higher rate than the Chinese men do, the answer is that Filipinos are English-speaking and whose communities are much better integrated into the general American population than the Koreans, the Chinese, and Vietnamese communities. A big difference between Korean and Chinese is that Chinese men marry other Asian(usually Southeast Asian) women, while Korean men don't. This is due to a heavy social pressure imposed on Korean men to "marry within the race and keep the blood pool pure", while no similar pressure is imposed upon among Chinese men.

2011 Female Statistics

What you notice is that the Japanese women are most likely to marry outside of their race even though Japanese women don't hold an inferiority view of Japanese men. Why is that? Because Japanese women are deemed to be very desirable mates by the rest of America and are heavily pursued by Whites. Korean women also are heavily pressured by an aggressive courtship by white suitors due to the desirability issues, even though they are also under a heavy social pressure to marry within the Korean race. Filipino women also marry whites at a high rate due to their social integration with the white community, which gives them more opportunity to socialize with White men at work and at church. Chinese and Vietnamese women actually have a relatively low interracial marriage rate with Whites because of a lower rate of White men pursuing these groups.

So Chinese and Vietnamese men actually have it easy due to a lesser competition from White men. Japanese and Korean men have it much worse. Filipinos get along with Whites just fine and marry Whites at a higher rate accordingly.

We lack women in our country, heck we don't need more of them marrying to the whites, it doesn't matter if whites like them or not.

The Chinese women are only born for the Chinese men.

We lack women in our country, heck we don't need more of them marrying to the whites, it doesn't matter if whites like them or not. The Chinese women are only born for the Chinese men.

And Chinese men would marry out of their race if they could.

There is a TV program called Nakayoshi TV in Japan, which has 5 member debate panels from Japan, Korea, and China and debate on particular subject of the day that concern all three countries. One of the subject being discussed was "Which country's women make best wives". At the end of the show, Japanese women got 9 votes, Korean women got 6 votes, and Chinese women got 0 votes. Yes not a single Chinese panel member voted for Chinese women as "best wives".

And Chinese men would marry out of their race if they could.

There is a TV program called Nakayoshi TV in Japan, which has 5 member debate panels from Japan, Korea, and China and debate on particular subject of the day that concern all three countries. One of the subject being discussed was "Which country's women make best wives". At the end of the show, Japanese women got 9 votes, Korean women got 6 votes, and Chinese women got 0 votes. Yes not a single Chinese panel member voted for Chinese women as "best wives".

No, we won't, even some Chinese men like the blond hair/blue eyes of the white women, but they know that the white women are not good materials for the marriage, especially with the Chinese men.

Most Chinese men will still choose to marry with the Chinese women even if they have the chance to marry with whites.

China is nation with 1.3 billion people, of course we have far more attractive looking females than the rest of East Asia combined.

Back
Top Bottom