What's new

Why do Bangladeshis have Inferiority Complex against Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid & nonsence troll thread:tdown:

Also i don't know if anyone thinks but believe me Pakistan never tried to compare itself with Bangladesh, either India, Iran or Turkey, no matter how much hate is there in Bangladesh(& i know there is) Pakistanis have always consider Bangladeshis as brothers.BTW there is some mistake in the article itself

Pakistan Area : 803,848km2
Pakistan Population : 190 millions
Bangladesh Area : 145,063km2
Bdsh Population : 162 millions.
I agreed with that first bold part , but bro I don't agree with 190 millions population of Pakistan that you have estimated... Its still 173 million as I think , Population haven't increased as they portrayed. :)

"take Nescafe"-seriously dude! and at the end of a patriotic post! cant you think of anythng better?.....you just made me laugh at the whole thing you posted
well i am coffee addict... Almost 7-8 cups per day!! Thats the sweetest thing came to my mind to offer to such sweet friends of PDF.

I think the biggest troubles for Bangladesh are not it's neighbors though that is a problem, but the climate and weather. Rising sea levels and typhoons are a major threat to majority of Bangladeshi territory. The Bangladesh government should plan to prevent all hell of water flooding their land and turning them into an amphibious nation.

From what I remember learning BD has taken some steps like improving their shoreline (somehow idk), so that should be BD's major priority as well as economy.

As for international recognition Bangladesh will get very little, until it develops at least one respectable major city. As for inferiority complex, well they feel their state is undermined and underdeveloped.

I am a north eastern Indian. And sorry but most your people are Burden. Your people are stealing employment( your people work more in less money) which effect our people. Your people are doing crime much more than us as well as more dirtier one. Your people reproduced much more than us and not only occupying our land but also danger for forest and your people lives in slum which destroying our city's beauty and Most important, they don't think themself as Indian. And for e.g. They support BD and pak cricket team and more. Whom your people support they wins election wheter they work for us or not and many more.

But what I don't understand is why you people don't elect parties who take strict stand against illegal immigrants but rather chose parties like Congress again and again.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

well i am coffee addict... Almost 7-8 cups per day!! Thats the sweetest thing came to my mind to offer to such sweet friends of PDF.

He meant why Nescafe, why not a Bangladeshi Coffee.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I agreed with that first bold part , but bro I don't agree with 190 millions population of Pakistan that you have estimated... Its still 173 million as I think , Population haven't increased as they portrayed. :)

Then why you speak about 'Atara Karod Awam'.

But what I don't understand is why you people don't elect parties who take strict stand against illegal immigrants but rather chose parties like Congress again and again.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

He meant why Nescafe, why not a Bangladeshi Coffee.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Then why you speak about 'Atara Karod Awam'.

They cant bro, they cant. They are the minority. Their best bet is ULFA and an independent NE.

It is estimated figure for end of 2012 & beginning of 2013.

They cant bro, they cant. They are the minority. Their best bet is ULFA and an independent NE.

So they are the minority= best bet is ULFA,
So ULFA= Minority

As ULFA= Independent Assam

Independent Assam= Wish of Minority=In your dreams.

Hence Proved.

Bangladeshis in Front of Indian: The Punjabi Rapist Army Destroyed our Country. It's Good they are dying of Terrorism and They Deserve it. We Love your Films and Serials!

Bangladeshis in Front of Pakistanis: Those Hindu Kafirs kill our Brothers Day and Night. BSF Butchers should be hanged. We Support your Cricket Team any day against India. We have Sympathy for our Muslim Brothers. Indians Deserve 26/11. We Support Kashmir. Inshallah, We Support our Muslim Brothers.

They are such Hypocrite Thugs!

Yes 100% ...I agree with you...True color of Bangladeshi...even I came across few Bangladeshi...They also behave in same way.

In अरुणाचल (My state). BJP or other party don't have any base. For e.g. BJP contest election in 22 MLA seat out of 60 (won 3). We don't have any choice. People never tested the taste of BJP governance and dorjee khandu worked excelent. And no one will stop illegal migrant or act strickly on refugess because they don't want to lose(Vote bank).

:lol: Its just an ideal estimate or statement ..

It can't , that period is long gone when each family contains 7 , 8 childs. :)

Well don't know much on Pakistan population but i read somewhere that Pakistan's population will hit 190million at the end of 2012 or beginning of 2013. It is estimated figure & total figure can only come out when national census is held. I think it maybe 176-178million.

I think Banglabadhu just duped the Bangladeshis.They thought that West Pakistan was stealing all their jute and after independence they would become 1st world country with trillion dollar economy and land of honey and milk by exporting that jute.

You are right. He and most Awami league leaders are big mouth lier.

In 1Í31Ñ61Ó31Ð31Ó01Ï41Ñ8(My state). BJP or other party don't have any base. For e.g. BJP contest election in 22 MLA seat out of 60 (won 3). We don't have any choice. People never tested the taste of BJP governance and dorjee khandu worked excelent.

So what do you want...Elect Congress and allow unhindered illegal immigration OR give a chance to BJP or anyother regional party who takes a strong stand against this problem.

Well don't know much on Pakistan population but i read somewhere that Pakistan's population will hit 190million at the end of 2012 or beginning of 2013. It is estimated figure & total figure can only come out when national census is held. I think it maybe 176-178million.
Still , I'm pretty surprised its impossible now, during past 10 years some worst disasters had hitted us + war on terror + deadly disease+Birth rate has decreased.. Even people are adopting babies , I don't think our population is rising with that speed,high inflation is also the cause of decreased birth rates. :confused: .. I'm sharing my personal observations.

Well Pakistan is known around the world for wrong reasons. I don't think Bangladesh wants it. It's better to lay low than be notorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom