What's new

Why do Bangladeshis have Inferiority Complex against Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU...dont like the thread dont post in it..just give it pass...the same advice u BDs keep on giving without asking in your Anti-India threads...
ontopic...well done OP :P m enjoying the show :)

Buddy its PDF and with out Anti-Indian thread they cant survive and also cant post Anti-Pakistan :lol:

:lol: people need to come out from their sadistic attitude...an eye for eye makes the world blind. I don't think if we meet in real we behave like that childish... grow up people

Because of Hatred towards bangladeshi. We are suffering from your people( refugees) and we freed you and after seeing How your people burn our flag, curse india and killed of 16 BSF. Make me mad. When I feel Sorry for your people than suddenly your comments made me feel sick. And i feel that those people killed who hate India so much.

How are you suffereing from refugees of 1971?? They are now integrated in west bengal mainstream society.

You guys aint saints. You helped shanti bahini in CHT insurgencies.

world_pol02.jpg

Where is Bangladesh??? can't see it...hard to believe its same country with population of 160 millions...its a jam packed overly crowded country of international vaulters

need glasses...?

I DON'T HAVE ANY INFERIORITY COMPLEX. INFACT I AM VERY PROUD OF MY HISTORY. I AM PROUD THAT MY ANCESTORS CHOSE ISLAM LEAVING PAGAN RELIGION BEHIND, I AM GLAD THAT MY ANCESTORS SEPERATED FROM INDIA TO JOIN A MUSLIM LAND, I AM VERY PROUD OF THE FACT THAT MY ANCESTORS GOT RID OF TYRANTS AND KILLERS IN 71. I AM VERY PROUD OF MY CULTURE, LANGUAGE, ECONOMY AND MY COUNTRY. I HATE INDIA AS I DON'T WANT A BULLY JUST BESIDE MY COUNTRY , I FEEL SYMPATHY FOR PAKISTAN, AS THEY ARE MY BROTHER AND IN DEEP TROUBLE FROM TERRORISTS. I AM PRETTY SURE I AM REPRESENTING MOST BANGLADESHIS HERE. NOW IF ALL OF YOU TROLLERS ARE TIRED AFTER 6 PAGES OF RANTING AND TROLLING, INSULTING ANOTHER COUNTRY WHILE MODS ARE SLEEPING... TAKE NESCAFE.

Stupid stuff from some members. We all belong to third world countries. Whether it is India, Pakistan and BD. We have still a long way to go before we can claim ourselves as something like European countries. It is really bad to see some member humiliating BD and it's people. Grow up people. Come on.

Where is Bangladesh??? can't see it...hard to believe its same country with population of 160 millions...its a jam packed overly crowded country of international vaulters

So yu should start respecting the powers. Imagine, how it would be if Banladeshis take over India. A super power overnight?

How are you suffereing from refugees of 1971?? They are now integrated in west bengal mainstream society.

I am a north eastern Indian. And sorry but most your people are Burden. Your people are stealing employment( your people work more in less money) which effect our people. Your people are doing crime much more than us as well as more dirtier one. Your people reproduced much more than us and not only occupying our land but also danger for forest and your people lives in slum which destroying our city's beauty and Most important, they don't think themself as Indian. And for e.g. They support BD and pak cricket team and more. Whom your people support they wins election wheter they work for us or not and many more.

You guys aint saints. You helped shanti bahini in CHT insurgencies.

we support you from heart and for benefit for both us not for so many refugees and people who hate us. We lost thousand of brave man for that.

I DON'T HAVE ANY INFERIORITY COMPLEX. INFACT I AM VERY PROUD OF MY HISTORY. I AM PROUD THAT MY ANCESTORS CHOSE ISLAM LEAVING PAGAN RELIGION BEHIND, I AM GLAD THAT MY ANCESTORS SEPERATED FROM INDIA TO JOIN A MUSLIM LAND, I AM VERY PROUD OF THE FACT THAT MY ANCESTORS GOT RID OF TYRANTS AND KILLERS IN 71. I AM VERY PROUD OF MY CULTURE, LANGUAGE, ECONOMY AND MY COUNTRY. I HATE INDIA AS I DON'T WANT A BULLY JUST BESIDE MY COUNTRY , I FEEL SYMPATHY FOR PAKISTAN, AS THEY ARE MY BROTHER AND IN DEEP TROUBLE FROM TERRORISTS. I AM PRETTY SURE I AM REPRESENTING MOST BANGLADESHIS HERE. NOW IF ALL OF YOU TROLLERS ARE TIRED AFTER 6 PAGES OF RANTING AND TROLLING, INSULTING ANOTHER COUNTRY WHILE MODS ARE SLEEPING... TAKE NESCAFE.

"take Nescafe"-seriously dude! and at the end of a patriotic post! cant you think of anythng better?.....you just made me laugh at the whole thing you posted

No they actually want a extension of BD in NE

that can be solved we will have an extended a part of BD in one of northeastern states.....mind you !just dont come and complain that we annexed your territory

Bangladeshis in Front of Indian: The Punjabi Rapist Army Destroyed our Country. It's Good they are dying of Terrorism and They Deserve it. We Love your Films and Serials!

Bangladeshis in Front of Pakistanis: Those Hindu Kafirs kill our Brothers Day and Night. BSF Butchers should be hanged. We Support your Cricket Team any day against India. We have Sympathy for our Muslim Brothers. Indians Deserve 26/11. We Support Kashmir. Inshallah, We Support our Muslim Brothers.

They are such Hypocrite Thugs!

No need to defame Bangladesh just because of some fools, extremists, razokar, jamati etc.

What a stupid & nonsence troll thread:tdown:

Also i don't know if anyone thinks but believe me Pakistan never tried to compare itself with Bangladesh, either India, Iran or Turkey, no matter how much hate is there in Bangladesh(& i know there is) Pakistanis have always consider Bangladeshis as brothers.

BTW there is some mistake in the article itself

they are both almost the same size and from the same region.

Pakistan Area : 803,848km2
Pakistan Population : 190 millions

Bangladesh Area : 145,063km2
Bdsh Population : 162 millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom