What's new

Why do Bangladeshis have Inferiority Complex against Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about your countrymen who troll, curse and bash India In every thread. 99% thread in BD section turns Into anti india thread. You blame every thing to AL and blame India accussing AL is puppet of India. I control myself from trolling more because you and apoclypse but it has limit. We never curse you if not initiated drom your side. Tell me thatHow many Indian create anti-bd or bash bd thread? But bangladeshi are opposite and every thread is India centric.

We blame AL cause its running the office duh. In a BD-india thing, AL does not listen to the people choice most of the time, ask anyone in bd.

Its india centric cos you guys surround us from three side and this is a defence forum.

Bash BD thread from indians? LOL, a lot. Check the archives

I think Banglabadhu just duped the Bangladeshis.They thought that West Pakistan was stealing all their jute and after independence they would become 1st world country with trillion dollar economy and land of honey and milk by exporting that jute.

THIS was the video which mujeeb show them and what happen we all know well .

I think Banglabadhu just duped the Bangladeshis.They thought that West Pakistan was stealing all their jute and after independence they would become 1st world country with trillion dollar economy and land of honey and milk by exporting that jute.

We aint a first world country. We also aint a country where humans, cars,trucks, mosques blow up randomly

We aint a first world country. We also aint a country where humans, cars,trucks, mosques blow up randomly

yes yes but more then blow up daily die in hunger and live in dirtiest place on earth ? may i show you ? in your country people die in hunger and poverty in 1 month equal to Pakistanis die in terror in a year .

just look you shitty capital our junkyard ship breaking GIDANI id same like your capital .

yes yes but more then blow up daily die in hunger and live in dirtiest place on earth ? may i show you ? in your country people die in hunger and poverty in 1 month equal to Pakistanis die in terror in a year .

Please do......

Yeah I thought BD is our friendly nation but PDF changed everything. No more mercy just deport BD refugee scumbags frm India if BD is not willing to accept them just kill those people and throw into bay of bengal.

well you guys kill your infant girls. I dont expect any better from you.

have any shame ? just type in google and got it simply .otherwise you will pose as victim in front of mods ohh look he post our hunger poverty here :lol:

So you couldnt find any statistics to back up claim that more ppl die from starving in bangladesh than terrorism in pakistan?

I must say Bangladeshis are hilarious.With Indians at least we have some sort of understanding and talk like mature adults but Bangladeshis act like little angry kids.They act like ****** always trying to draw attention from Indians - Just look at the Bangladeshi section - 70% Posts are about India lol.

guys why is this mud slinging?
Why this koleveri, koleveri di?....

Every country has honerable people and every country has people who have no shame.
So please stop this load of crap.

Mods, please do the needy.

I must say Bangladeshis are hilarious.With Indians at least we have some sort of understanding and talk like mature adults but Bangladeshis act like little angry kids.They act like ****** always trying to draw attention from Indians - Just look at the Bangladeshi section - 70% Posts are about India lol.
yes,for all our Differences Indian & Pakistani get along better

well you guys kill your infant girls. I dont expect any better from you.

OK then why u living with infant killers leave our nation go to your prosperous BD.

See we are not rich nation like others ,BD refugees are more than 15million(I don't the exact figure) which means they garbing our fellow Indians opportunities and shares(which includes food). If we deport them means atleast 10-12 million Indians get job and we somewhat alleviate our problems. Our children' s already dying for food even some places we facing malnutrition problem so we are not in position to show mercy at BD people.

See we are not rich nation like others ,BD refugees are more than 15million(I don't the exact figure) which means they garbing our fellow Indians opportunities and shares(which includes food). If we deport them means atleast 10-12 million Indians get job and we somewhat alleviate our problems. Our children' s already dying even some places we facing malnutrition problem so we are not in position to show mercy at BD people.

Most of the BD ppl you kill are not refugees but cattle smugglers. They dont live in India permanently. Rather, they cross over to the other side to buy cows in order to sell in the black market in bangladesh. What hey do is wrong, but that does not give you the right to kill him on sight

Most of the BD ppl you kill are not refugees but cattle smugglers. They dont live in India permanently. Rather, they cross over to the other side to buy cows in order to sell in the black market in bangladesh. What hey do is wrong, but that does not give you the right to kill him on sight

Your post clearly indicates hw ignorant u are? Maybe I am not equal to ur level, I don't want to argue further with you.

lmfao, article says that india hates Pakistan because its a Muslim state :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why the fck this trhead still alive?/ And those Indian kids .. the attention seeker??? Who is facing inferiority complexity here Imran Khan or Banana or those monkeys with a banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom