What's new

Why do Bangladeshis have Inferiority Complex against Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the BD ppl you kill are not refugees but cattle smugglers. They dont live in India permanently. Rather, they cross over to the other side to buy cows in order to sell in the black market in bangladesh. What hey do is wrong, but that does not give you the right to kill him on sight

one day before joining PDF If I knew that BSF killing so many people than I would be mad on BSF but after seeing bangladeshi member comment. I thinks that our enemy is killed in border not any civilian.

Pls tell me how is my post ignorant? I have stated the truth. If youhave a different view please feel free to share

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

And now we are trying and executing the men who have committed those acts

its can change history ?
look jinnah daughter visit her father shrine we give her protocol .
27_3_2004_dt-8.jpg

1029291903_9a55d36bae.jpg

lmfao, article says that india hates Pakistan because its a Muslim state :rofl::rofl::rofl:
This issue is complex than that,I think its more of a ego issue between India Pakistan,We both have slapped each other many times.The only problem is both are thinking that the other should apologise first.

we have 180 million MuslimS in India,no matter how you perceive it from the forum postS.Ground situation is different.There was a time say a decade to two back when people are divided on religious lines ,but now people are more oriented toward economic progress and try to refrain from communal things.

one day before joining PDF If I knew that BSF killing so many people than I would be mad on BSF but after seeing bangladeshi member comment. I thinks that our enemy is killed in border not any civilian.

Umm what are you talking about:what: ?? Cattle smugglers is india's enemy?

Well you should be mad killing Indian at the border. If not than definitely those Indian national killed in other side of the border are our proxys. Seems like our plans working.

Why the fck this trhead still alive?/ And those Indian kids .. the attention seeker??? Who is facing inferiority complexity here Imran Khan or Banana or those monkeys with a banana.

Burning???

Just think once. We feel it everyday on your bash-india thread and comment of your bangladeshi member on India. And you are tired with a single thread?

Most of the BD ppl you kill are not refugees but cattle smugglers. They dont live in India permanently. Rather, they cross over to the other side to buy cows in order to sell in the black market in bangladesh. What hey do is wrong, but that does not give you the right to kill him on sight

If some one is illegally trespassing our border, we have ever right to kill them! India need to look out carefully... These LeT scumbags can travel to BD as tourists and then trespass into India during night and stage a Mumbai like incident in Calcutta!

Who wants Bangladeshi on this forum??? they are not welcome and can go to their Bangladeshi forum if shame is left...:wave:

You cannot tell that and that too with Indian flags!

Why the fck this trhead still alive?/ And those Indian kids .. the attention seeker??? Who is facing inferiority complexity here Imran Khan or Banana or those monkeys with a banana.

yes bro im with u THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY . We all are dummies fighting on pathetic thread

6 pages are already acquired to put nonsense

STFU...dont like the thread dont post in it..just give it pass...the same advice u BDs keep on giving without asking in your Anti-India threads...
ontopic...well done OP :P m enjoying the show :)

Umm what are you talking about:what: ?? Cattle smugglers is india's enemy?

Because of Hatred towards bangladeshi. We are suffering from your people( refugees) and we freed you and after seeing How your people burn our flag, curse india and killed of 16 BSF. Make me mad. When I feel Sorry for your people than suddenly your comments made me feel sick. And i feel that those people killed who hate India so much.

If some one is illegally trespassing our border, we have ever right to kill them! India need to look out carefully... These LeT scumbags can travel to BD as tourists and then trespass into India during night and stage a Mumbai like incident in Calcutta!

If they can stage a mumbai like incident in calcutta, i am sure they can fire at BSF. Then yes you can kill them.

But in most cases, those caught are not aggressive towards BSF. Their only crime is smuggling cows. Do you think they should be killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom