What's new

Why do Bangladeshis have Inferiority Complex against Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ topic... just like Indians have inferiority complexes against Pakistanis and Pakistanis have superiority complexes against all other South Asians

My generation , which has not seen the 71 war but still of considerable age, curse the leaders who brought the condition to the piont of extreme mistrust/resentment ,which precipitated in the incitement of people by india , leading to the present division . I am sure there is trust issue and a feeling of being hurt emotionally on both sides..And this feeling exists only where there is a bond at the peoples level.. a bond stronger than what appears due to our geographical partition.. a bond still stronger among the people , no matter how racist / idiotic our leaders turn out to be... one thing i know , if God forbid , Bangladesh requires any help , there would be no pakistani sitting idle--- this is what has been taught to us by our forefathers and our text books , that it was a mistake , a division which started from the smallest of things which ultimately cumulated into such a big bag of problems that emotionally/practically it became too much to handle and people responsible shouldve been hanged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom