What's new

Why do Bangladeshis have Inferiority Complex against Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but im talking about bilateral relations and the fact that every country that borders yours has issues with india --- Pakistan anc China it's a no-brainer why relations are (albeit not necessarily BAD at the moment) NOT GOOD (trade is existing though)

Maldives -- well i've been hearing about the insurrections there

Nepal -- whereas in the past it was the people who had no qualms about india while it was only the king (Gayanndra) whereas now it seems Govt. Nepal is similar to Bangladesh

govt. is friendly with india but people dont like india - or feel some contempt

Only Communists in Nepal are against India to create more Chinese Influence in Nepal. Otherwise Nepal share same culture,religion and languages with India.

but im talking about bilateral relations and the fact that every country that borders yours has issues with india --- Pakistan anc China it's a no-brainer why relations are (albeit not necessarily BAD at the moment) NOT GOOD (trade is existing though)

Maldives -- well i've been hearing about the insurrections there

Nepal -- whereas in the past it was the people who had no qualms about india while it was only the king (Gayanndra) whereas now it seems Govt. Nepal is similar to Bangladesh

Maldives: You realize that the one who overthrew the current president is actually a friend of India and India was actively involved in the smooth transition of power in the island. Maldives depend on India for everything.

Nepal: An entire regiment of IA is not called 'Gurkha Battalion' for nothing. As I said before Nepalese can travel and work in India without any visa. Many Nepalese get their bread and butter from India. So to say that Nepalese are against India is to say that the Earth is flat. Even Maoists tuned down their anti-India stance once they come to power as they found that running a country much more difficult than running an insurgency as Nepal is fully dependent on India for their food/fuel supplies.

Dnt behave like 12 year old kid .... Nepali dont like India :rofl:

Backstabbed??

Hahahahahaha. Bangladeshi talking about backstabbing? We liberated you and you are so in love in china who didn't even recognised you for so long time after we liberated you and you hate us who is feeding your million of refugees.

Whatever Bangladesh does India and Pakistan can do it better. Its a fact deny all you want.:smokin:

all most all of the Indians held a sympathetic view towards Bangladesh, before coming to this forum....but Bangladeshis (not all but people like Munshi ,AL zakir,idune and a few others) with their useless rants have successfully managed to make us BD haters.

what about your countrymen who troll, curse and bash India In every thread. 99% thread in BD section turns Into anti india thread. You blame every thing to AL and blame India accussing AL is puppet of India. I control myself from trolling more because you and apoclypse but it has limit. We never curse you if not initiated drom your side. Tell me thatHow many Indian create anti-bd or bash bd thread? But bangladeshi are opposite and every thread is India centric.

Yeah I thought BD is our friendly nation but PDF changed everything. No more mercy just deport BD refugee scumbags frm India if BD is not willing to accept them just kill those people and throw into bay of bengal.

yes yes but more then blow up daily die in hunger and live in dirtiest place on earth ? may i show you ? in your country people die in hunger and poverty in 1 month equal to Pakistanis die in terror in a year .

just look you shitty capital our junkyard ship breaking GIDANI id same like your capital .

Please do......

Backstabbing becaz you lot say something and do the exact opposite, example, Farakkah dam, which India said will not build.
No one denies anyone being better than some one else.
This thread was created by an Indian.
BD as a country is still friendly to you lot, PDF is not for philosophical stuffs.
Please deport them, do whatever you want, they are not our liability any more. what ever it is, but if they are in India illegally, go catch them. I was in very much supportive of major BD-IND-PAK co-operation, but after coming to PDF, i think we need more people to people contact to change or redefine our viewpoint.
In our country we die in peace(read by not blowing up ourselves), not hunger.

This is extremely racist . Those who make this show must be living in a cave.

i am sorry but he is dead now please have some respect of dead person .he was just make fun of every thing to bring smiles on our faces but he is now late moen akhter .:cry:

i am sorry but he is dead now please have some respect of dead person .he was just make fun of every thing to bring smiles on our faces but he is now late moen akhter .:cry:

Rest In Peace.

Wow, a bangladesh bashing thread? what has this forum come to? :frown:

Man thats sad, that video of the Bd player was hilarious what an actor, how did he die?

He died on 22 April 2011 at about 6:15pm in Karachi after suffering from a heart attack

Moin Akhter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I remember seeing this guy as a kid in a few video cassettes of Pakistani ( was too young to know that they were Pakistani) stage comedies. Didn't understand it much for my age but those shows were quite popular here. Is he the same person? A few of the actors were repeatedly in all the shows, was he a stage performer?

Now I remember seeing this guy as a kid in a few video cassettes of Pakistani ( was too young to know that they were Pakistani) stage comedies. Didn't understand it much for my age but those shows were quite popular here. Is he the same person? A few of the actors were repeatedly in all the shows, was he a stage performer?

yes he is one of them moin akhter was very famous in stage -dramas -tv and shows here in pakistan .its not only one but this lose talk he performed as many faces .just search on youtube every episode was more funny then other .

241608,xcitefun-moin-akhtar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom