What's new

Why did not a single country back India when forced to surrender Galwan Valley?

OK 24 hundred at least then

Many parts of India were never conquered. One can't say the same about Pakistan. Almost all of it has been conquered and ruled by outsiders always.

Looks like I hit a raw nerve. Lol. That's ok. If you are happy with your history of falling at every conqueror who came knocking, that's good for you.

I do sympathize, your land has been used and abused for a thousand years, poor little indians.

It's ok .. thanks for your concern... I hope you are not getting trained in camps..

Camps are made for little indians, such as yourself.

Yes now we expect this democracy to release number of casualties inflicted by their forces on PLA, just like it does against Pakistan - even spy pigeons and mini drones are reported and shown to the whole world. Since this “democracy” released its own casualties only it tells you that India wasn’t able to inflict any on PLA.
Ha. But the Chinese themselves claimed there were Chinese casualties. I know it hurts you chaps probably even more than the Chinese.

I do sympathize, your land has been used and abused for a thousand years, poor little indians.

Thanks. I wish I could empathize with you but no one can - only you have been ruled for about 2500 years.

They just ended with 40 dead. Just ask your master to refute my claims if you can. Officially, I mean.
In order for them to officially deny it your side needs to first officially make a claim for killing 40 soldiers! Has any Indian army official claimed to have inflicted 40 casualties on PLA. Indian army to date has not claimed any casualties - the 40 figure is just in Indian media reports only.

No one said the world supported China. All we are saying is no one in the world supported India ...
No one in the world needed to. But still US did with their statements. Russia and France did with the sale of their weapons to India on an urgent basis. We don't definitely need their boots on the ground per say, since we are the largest military in the world.

Ha. But the Chinese themselves claimed there were Chinese casualties. I know it hurts you chaps probably even more than the Chinese.

Thanks. I wish I could empathize with you but no one can - only you have been ruled for about 2500 years.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings, my little indian friend, that was not my intention, poor india gangbanged for tens of thousands of years.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings, my little indian friend, that was not my intention, poor india gangbanged for tens of thousands of years.
I accept your apology. I know you can't deal with the fact that you were ruled all through your history but perhaps you must learn to accept your history. I shall certainly hope you do.

Where have the Chinese released that they lost any soldiers? Where is the figure of 40 coming from? If there is any truth why doesn't IA provide a statement that while losing its own soldiers it managed to kill 40 PLA soldiers as well. Thats not very hard to do right right - I mean ask your own injured soldiers what they did.
I will only accept official figures and official statements from a democratic govt., and not a communist non-democratic govt.

I accept your apology. I know you can't deal with the fact that you were ruled all through your history but perhaps you must learn to accept your history. I shall certainly hope you do.

Of course we all sympathise with mother india being brutally violated for tens of thousands of years. I think the indians enjoyed being slaves.

Haha... yeah obl happened in ahmedabad right... if I had to replace letters, like you do- India... it will sound awkward , if I do .. you very know it..

Burkina Faso is backing India(it is a country).

India got Isolated trying to isolate Pakistan...karma coming full circle.

Surprised by the fact that Indians still couldn't decipher and understand that western nations, Islamic countries too, everyone abhor and dislike the prevailing hatred of Muslims and minorities in India, thanks to Modi and the rising Hindutva.

In order for them to officially deny it your side needs to first officially make a claim for killing 40 soldiers! Has any Indian army official claimed to have inflicted 40 casualties on PLA. Indian army to date has not claimed any casualties - the 40 figure is just in Indian media reports only.

Why would we officially claim anything about their dead, when they are clearly embarrassed to say it out loud in the open themselves?

Even if only one member died, shouldn't it be the responsibility of the state to honour such death?

CHEERLEADERS are desperate to believe that China did so to save face for India? If so, what makes you not believe Indian media claims of more than 40 Chinese died.

No one in the world needed to. But still US did with their statements. Russia and France did with the sale of their weapons to India on an urgent basis. We don't definitely need their boots on the ground per say, since we are the largest military in the world.
What US statement? France and other countries have been selling weapons to India before as well - and all those sales are and will be for money. Its ok to accept that you are alone in this fight with China. But China is definitely not alone - Nepal and Pakistan have supported China.

Heads up to all!!!!
Enough with the personal attacks & trolling. If you people want to fight like chickens then be a man & stop reporting each other posts.

You people are flamebaiting / inciting for trolling / personal attacks & then report each other.
Please don't leave your mess for mods to cleanup. too many reports from this thread.

Why would we officially claim anything about their dead, when they are clearly embarrassed to say it out loud in the open themselves?

Even if only one member died, shouldn't it be the responsibility of the state to honour such death?

CHEERLEADERS are desperate to believe that China did so to save face for India? If so, what makes you not believe Indian media claims of more than 40 Chinese died.
Well India is a democracy and its Armed forces are accountable for its actions. If IA killed PLA soldiers, when it lost 20 of own, then why hasn't IA stated it so far? See the answer to this is really simple which you are refusing to accept - there is no truth to 40 casualties on PLA side. Indian troops were unarmed and were ambushed by numerous PLA soldiers with barbed wired bats and sticks. PLA is silent as expected, but then Indian army is also silent on any deaths ,except for its own dead bodies, so it only means that PLA did not loose 40 soldiers. Its as simple as that. The 40 PLA deaths is propagated by Indian media only without any official source.

Last edited:
Well India is a democracy and their Armed forces are accountable for their actions. If they killed PLA soldiers then why haven't they stated it so far? See the answer to this is really simple which you are refusing to accept - there is no truth to 40 casualties on PLA side. Indian troops were unarmed and were ambushed by numerous PLA soldiers with barbed wired bats and sticks. PLA says no soldiers died and Indian army silent on PLA deaths except for its own dead bodies, means only that PLA did not loose 40 soldiers - its only propagated by Indian media.

Pla accepted casualties .. didn't disclose the number .. because it will create more mess in home.

Back
Top Bottom