What's new

Why did not a single country back India when forced to surrender Galwan Valley?

Give us the measurement of land taken by china , we will recover it

0 sqr kms according to supreme leader siri Modi g and his bakhts!!

world is a bubble and inside it sab changi si - Siri Modi g

With love to liars who has an allergy for truth.

New Delhi: France has become the first country to offer India the support of its armed forces amid growing tensions on the China border and has proposed a visit by its defence minister to New Delhi at the earliest. In a letter to defence minister Rajnath Singh, his counterpart Florence Parly has said that India is France’s strategic partner in the region and has conveyed condolences for the loss of soldiers during the Galwan Valley skirmish on June 15.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...ses-parlys-visit/amp_articleshow/76718063.cms

Those delusional 50 cent army and their cheer leader should note that France offered its militarily support forget about diplomatic support.
so when are white masters coming to your rescue?

Yemen has also promised to rebuild India once China is done with it.

It is being considered a massive diplomatic victory.
Forget yemen they can offer only khajur
We have given charge to uncle trump , if you have any problem call uncle ji or pompeo .

We have given charge to uncle trump , if you have any problem call trump or pompeo .

Nice.

So Trump is negotiating with Pakistan on behalf of Indians for Kashmir?

Will Putin negotiate for you for Doklam?

Nice.

So Trump is negotiating with Pakistan on behalf of Indians for Kashmir?

Will Putin negotiate for you for Doklam?

Everything depends on uncle ji

No I saw ur dp n remembered ur sad posts where u self explained the relentless painful tears u cried coz some internet nobody said somthng hurtful about shia girls. U even went as far as quitting the forum becoz of the apparent hurtful posts. The way u broke down in front of everyone,I genuinely felt bad for u.(though now I think u deserved it :D)
That kind of emotional behaviour is typically associated with females.
So it is not me,, perhaps it's u who shud ponder about ur sexuality.

He can not be a shia if he is derogatory towards girls .

Lol. What would you know about victory?

Indeed, its hard to describe the word "victory" in present situation because occupying the large swath of enemy claimed territory without firing a single bullet is unheard. I would say victory+ .

Rich coming from Indian when his own PM comes in Tv and blatantly lied in a national speech that Chinese did NOT enter the Indian territory. Then every one of us saw the drama of disengagement news which were leaked by Govt sources after several rounds of talks held for months because you cannot dare to fire a shot.

Its better if you arrange a dance competition between India and China and then try to beat China in a field you excel.
Why pakistanis are bothered ?

Nitwits don't understand the logic.. atleast their brain don't understand.. handling over chunk of land is one thing , advancing into empty lands when there are no security forces is different thing..

They didn't just advance into empty lands with no security forces. They advanced into lands where there were mighty Indian Hanumans patrolling the border, beat them up when they tried to stop them, and then flung their malnourished monkey frames into a nearby river.

What do you prefer ?
Surrender at dhaka or backtracking from kargil ..?

I prefer a very very Swift Retort by the PakistanI Air Force from 27th February 2019.

Pakistan vs Supa Powa
Abhinandan-Varthaman-In-The-Custody-Of-Pakistan.jpg

They didn't just advance into empty lands with no security forces. They advanced into lands where there were mighty Indian Hanumans patrolling the border, beat them up when they tried to stop them, and then flung their malnourished monkey frames into a nearby river.

This how you got trained ?.. I can relate it..

Who am I cheerleading? You can't even state facts anymore and remind Indians that dozens of Bihari grunts were beaten up and slaughtered by Chinese troops without being called a cheerleader.

At least 20 soldiers butchered
Plenty prisoners taken
Abundant land taken and NOT returned
Modi walking round falsified hospitals pretending
Modi lying to the world

Yet not 1 country came to stand next to India and offer any sort of support. The USA want to use India to control China - hence Modi premature ejaculating with joy thinking donut twamp new fwend - in reality used like an old sock after being used in the bin.

When they face the facts - they cant handle the truth and are like fish out of water and start behaving like a pack of mad isolated animals - bringing up anything to deflect. I aint cheer leading - im just watching with popcorn watching India sink.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Mangus Ortus Novem - Aprime example of Indians behaving like fish out of water.

Back
Top Bottom