What's new

Why did not a single country back India when forced to surrender Galwan Valley?

We are not Pakistan to give up land, like you handover to china. We are committed and we will stand upto....

Then why has India surrendered 60 sq km to China just last month?

I mean Indian Army wasn't even capable of fighting, they just surrendered.

20 Indian soldiers killed, 80 injured and 10 captured along with loss of 60 sq km.

does india even need support of other countries to counter china?

they have tejas and barahamos and billions of dollar they are strong enough to fight their own war! and yes they have a supa weapon that no country in the wolrd has they are led by 56 inch boobie monster Siru Modi g!

20 Indian soldiers killed, 80 injured and 10 captured along with loss of 60 sq km.

Dont worry forget modi ji
Whole india is united against enemies .
We will do the needful .

please stop spreading fake newj! according to indias supreme leader Siri Modi g that 60 sqr kms was never part of india! he dint surrender territory he just bowed down!

How has India ended up so isolated?

This is what they used to say about Pakistan not getting any foreign help in a conflict but how have they ended up in that same situation themselves?

I found Indians clutching straws desperately over the last couple of months looking for some pro-Indian articles from Western media but none came. When some random articles came here and there, by then Indian Government had already renegged it's claim on the surrendered territory.

Also notice, how Russia did not approve the military spares until after India surrendered.

With love to liars who has an allergy for truth.

New Delhi: France has become the first country to offer India the support of its armed forces amid growing tensions on the China border and has proposed a visit by its defence minister to New Delhi at the earliest. In a letter to defence minister Rajnath Singh, his counterpart Florence Parly has said that India is France’s strategic partner in the region and has conveyed condolences for the loss of soldiers during the Galwan Valley skirmish on June 15.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...ses-parlys-visit/amp_articleshow/76718063.cms

Those delusional 50 cent army and their cheer leader should note that France offered its militarily support forget about diplomatic support.

A fanboy, thanks for your support, even though I have nothing against gay people, but I don't deal with gays.

Mother india was gangbanged, a fact.
No I saw ur dp n remembered ur sad posts where u self explained the relentless painful tears u cried coz some internet nobody said somthng hurtful about shia girls. U even went as far as quitting the forum becoz of the apparent hurtful posts. The way u broke down in front of everyone,I genuinely felt bad for u.(though now I think u deserved it :D)
That kind of emotional behaviour is typically associated with females.
So it is not me,, perhaps it's u who shud ponder about ur sexuality.

please stop spreading fake newj! according to indias supreme leader Siri Modi g that 60 sqr kms was never part of india! he dint surrender territory he just bowed down!

Give us the measurement of land taken by china , we will recover it .

What? You also first need Rafales for that?
There was no rafael when we forced you to surrender .

With love to liars who has an allergy for truth.

New Delhi: France has become the first country to offer India the support of its armed forces amid growing tensions on the China border and has proposed a visit by its defence minister to New Delhi at the earliest. In a letter to defence minister Rajnath Singh, his counterpart Florence Parly has said that India is France’s strategic partner in the region and has conveyed condolences for the loss of soldiers during the Galwan Valley skirmish on June 15.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...ses-parlys-visit/amp_articleshow/76718063.cms

Those delusional 50 cent army and their cheer leader should note that France offered its militarily support forget about diplomatic support.

France offered help two weeks after India officially surrendered? Mubarrak ho.

We all know about 1000 years of indian experience. It was glorious and the default state of indao
Praising your tormentors and attackers ?
You are acting as a rape victim who is admiring the rapist , i told you this is clear sign of stockholm syndrome .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom