What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

@Jf Thunder

I urge you to read up on the Triomphant class SSBN.

The missiles it carries.

The number of warheads per missile.

The yield per warhead.

The strike range of the missiles.

And then read up on how many of those France puts to sea patrol. And how many stay at dry dock.

Please stop playing chor polis here. Get serious and debate seriously.
dude a sub does not decide the outcome of war, or the number of subs they have?
what if the Arabs bomb the sh*t out of the French as preemptive strikes

are those Indians or those Muslims chest thumping and making them public?
Can't say about chest thumping, but yeah many are made public. There are art houses as well. Of course they have received their death threats.

lawl, i dont call any non Muslim kafir on their faces u know
I know your religious burden is far greater ..But that does not mean you can be selective when it comes to a religious discussion ..You can worship you God forever for your personal gain or for your coreligionists ..But you dont have right to demand respect from others ..You should earn it through your good deeds ...If some one mocks your religion then you should pray for his ignorance rather than going for his jugular veign ..Or is he not poorer with that ignorance according to you? The very idea of blood for mocking the religion shows how poor those followers are with their religion

Can't say about chest thumping, but yeah many are made public. There are art houses as well. Of course they have received their death threats.
im speechless

Any which way, who gets a bad name ?

Who gets to seen as a suspect even though they may be loyal & hardworking citizens in a European country ?
we are :p

Dear Hinduwadi, producing nukes is not rocket science in this age. Arabs can produce them or get from our neighbouring country.

Launching a crusade will unite all the Muslims. They were will be no so-called moderate Muslims. Financing jihad in european countries wouldn't be a problem for these Arabs Shaikhs.

Like I said Muslims are used to violence. But westerners aren't. When violence breaks out in their lands they will surrender without a fight.

Your Hinduwadi brain is underestimating Muslims. Muslims aren't Hindus, always remember that.

Dear Jihadi,

Once the whole muslim world unites, what are you going to throw at the West? Coconuts, dates, and barrels of crude?

Lol @ anjem chaudhary questioning France. His bigoted brain is too small to comprehend things such as liberty equality and fraternity that constitutes the core of French constitution.

Your mother...........actually I hope you got the idea. Is that the freedom of speech you are talking about?

I admire these answers that leave nothing to speculation. But this time, I doubt the Christians will fight alone. Jews, atheists, Parsis, Buddhists, Jains, Hindus, Sikhs, etc all over the world may also pitch in.
If Hindus want to join Europeans who killed, enslaved and looted them more than Muslims. Then it's their call. But remember you have two Muslims majority countries surrounding you. And 350 million Muslims in India. Millions of Hindus working in middle-east.

Never the less Muslim will emerge victorious like everytime.

Turkey (Anatolia) was a Christian country.So were kosovo,Bosnia and Albania. So were Syria and Lebanon and many others ;).
Muslims won and will win again.

Feminine make-up wearing western European males cannot launch crusades.

These were victories? :rofl: It only took Israel 6 days to defeat several Moslem Arab armies. The Iraqi armed forces collapsed in a matter of hours. More piddling threats. Armed aggression and world domination will not be won by Moslems through force of arms.

Moslems are lazy, incompetent, unproductive people whose countries are backward, weak, impoverished, underdeveloped, failed states. Only oil revenues keep them going in some cases or foreign aid.

No, you're no threat! No matter how much you trumpet yourselves. One U.S. or British soldier has more courage and strength in them than a hundred Moslem gunmen who only attack the unarmed and the defenceless. Moslems are weaklings trying to be strong. No, we don't fear you or your piddling threats.

provoke muslims??
kinda a shame you gotta tip toe not to upside certain Muslims.
if Muslims made fun of Jesus and Christians would be alright for them to kill the provokers or innocents in general??

be the bigger person and don't fall into the trap of showing that they are right

Your ignorance is all over the place, otherwise you would have known that Muslims consider Jesus (Hazrat Essa A.S.) as 1 of the 4 Prophets of God and is revered by Muslims. We respect him just like we respect all our other prophets and messengers of Allah.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom