What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

If Hindus want to join Europeans who killed, enslaved and looted them more than Muslims. Then it's their call. But remember you have two Muslims majority countries surrounding you. And 350 million Muslims in India. Millions of Hindus working in middle-east.

Never the less Muslim will emerge victorious like everytime.

You mean the 180 million Indian muslims and their doppelgangers.

If Hindus want to join Europeans who killed, enslaved and looted them more than Muslims. Then it's their call. But remember you have two Muslims majority countries surrounding you. And 350 million Muslims in India. Millions of Hindus working in middle-east.

Never the less Muslim will emerge victorious like everytime.
What does your avatar say, jolly boy? :D

I guess it is. :agree:

I doubt he is insecure enough to doubt his mother over a random stranger's accusations. :P

The point is, I never accused his mother, I held my tongue because my point was not to hurt or provoke his anger but to provoke his reasoning and rationale. His mother deserves his respect and as a mother she deserves mine, unless proved otherwise. So if I disrespect his mother, he has every right to be upset.

The point is, I never accused his mother, I held my tongue because my point was not to hurt or provoke his anger but to provoke his reasoning and rationale. His mother deserves his respect and as a mother she deserves mine, unless proved otherwise. So if I disrespect his mother, he has every right to be upset.
Can't help if you self censor yourself. :P

Second, he has every right to be offended. But not enough to blow you up. ;)

Dear Hinduwadi, producing nukes is not rocket science in this age. Arabs can produce them or get from our neighbouring country.

Launching a crusade will unite all the Muslims. They were will be no so-called moderate Muslims. Financing jihad in european countries wouldn't be a problem for these Arabs Shaikhs.

Like I said Muslims are used to violence. But westerners aren't. When violence breaks out in their lands they will surrender without a fight.

Your Hinduwadi brain is underestimating Muslims. Muslims aren't Hindus, always remember that.

A tiny country such a as Israel with ten million population is kicking collective Arab 'tashreefs'(with population of over 800 million) for 6 decades now.

What hope do they have off winning over EU and NATO countries,at one point had enslaved entire Arab world ...they have fought and survived the most violent war in the history of mankind..Just because they are peaceful now, don't think them as weak.

The title of this thread is among the silliest questions that there can be !!

Its like "why did a lady who trusted a man & believed he is a gentleman ' allow ' herself to get molested " !!

What illogical nonsense.

No, you're no threat! No matter how much you trumpet yourselves. One U.S. or British soldier has more courage and strength in them than a hundred Moslem gunmen who only attack the unarmed and the defenceless. Moslems are weaklings trying to be strong. No, we don't fear you or your piddling threats.
Muslims in afghanisthan defeated better armed and equipped USSR which the entire west was afraid of. You are a fool if you think you Muslims will surrender easily to your aggression.
Dear Jihadi,

Once the whole muslim world unites, what are you going to throw at the West? Coconuts, dates, and barrels of crude?
Weapons aren't hard to produce or acquire if you have the money.

Muslims in afghanisthan defeated better armed and equipped USSR which the entire west was afraid of. You are a fool if you think you Muslims will surrender easily to your aggression.
No. They defeated the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan supported by 15000 Russian troops. Plus the Russians never targeted the civilians - a big mistake when you are in Afghanistan.

Do you think you will be allowed to?

Get real.

The only hope for you (and the rest of our 180 million Muslims) were such a war of civilizations to begin would be to be seen as hardcore Indians. And for Pakistan to stay out of the fight. If it can.

See that's your choice if you don't get offended by it, its up to you. But that doesn't mean no one will. We do. As much as I'm against taking life of a human being, I don't think anyone has the right to make fun of a religion. No religion should be made fun of. People should respect each other's believes.

People don't have the obligation to accept your thoughts or religion.

No, you're the fool if you can think you can outfight the West. A few bearded baboons in the mountains of Afghanistan are not a threat. If the West really wanted to kill the Taliban it could have used tactical nuclear weapons against them and they would have been annihilated. No, you're not a threat. You're a nuisance, a pest, like vermin, like rats and mice. Moslem terrorism is a nuisance to the West but it is hardly going to bring down Western civilisation or destroy countries. You're a pest, not a real threat. I repeat, we don't fear you or your piddling threats. You are trifling vermin, and that is all you are.

Do you think you will be allowed to?

Get real.

The only hope for you (and the rest of our 180 million Muslims) were such a war of civilizations to begin would be to be seen as hardcore Indians. And for Pakistan to stay out of the fight. If it can.
If you think Indian muslims will support the West over ummah when the call for jihad is give then you need to get real;)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom