What's new

Why couldn't Islam eliminate homosexuality from Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophet Muhammad also do married for political purposes and it shows his own desire is sacrificed for the greater cause

Many hardliner impose law beyond what Islam actually preach, just like the obligation to wear hijab for women in Muslim countries who adopt Shariah Islam, despite it is clear in Quran saying there should not be any compulsion in religion.

Why are you surprised at the people misinterpretation of Islam ? Anyone who has a clue about human nature should not be surprised

Don't use the name of religion for the sins of people in Afghanistan. Next possible troll come back could be as how Hinduism failed to stop rapes, killings of low caste Hindus, & mob lynching in India.

Set your thought process right and don't downgrade the quality of forum. Thread locked & warning served.

Regards,

A while ago I was reading about Bacha Bazi culture in Afghanistan..
It intrigues me why do Afghans not abhor the practice which is punished by death in islam(homosexuality) .
I know it is deep rooted in their culture..but its been more than 1300 years islam came to Afghanistan..Why is this practice not looked down upon or why are peolle who engage in it not punished by death?
The article mentioned Taliban banned the practice but it came back after 2001.
To my surprise , keeping the boy sex slave is a symbol of status among some tribes it seems.
I remember vividly Babar in his Autobiography mentioned that he fell in with a boy instantly in a market place .

This is rape and pedophilia. Homosexuality is between two males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom