What's new

Why Chinese [illegal] Migrants Are Making Risky Journey From South America to US

There are numerous reports in China about illegal immigrants going to the USA. We are very clear about these things, and even we can easily find the phone numbers of illegal immigration agents online.

As long as you pay $3000 to $12000, you can receive the full range of services from these intermediary companies. It's as convenient as ordering takeout.

BTW: These companies have not violated Chinese laws. Chinese law does not prohibit anyone from leaving China.

View attachment 933311View attachment 933312

Hey can you now post the Xinhua and ChinaDaily links since according to Chinese PDF members all other sources on this planet are just "fake news" influenced by the CIA while these two "non-fake" news sites are the golden truth.

So unless you post links from them we should look at your above links as just CIA propaganda sites that are always paid to write articles "perpetually hating and slandering China".

I'm sure all the Xinhua and ChinaDaily links to these stories about all the Chinese nationals jumping border crossings shouldn't be hard to find. :coffee:

Last edited:
Hey can you now post the Xinhua and ChinaDaily links since according to Chinese PDF members all other sources on this planet are just "fake news" influenced by the CIA while these two "non-fake" news sites are the golden truth.

So unless you post links from them we should look at your above links as just CIA propaganda sites that are always paid to write articles "perpetually hating and slandering China".
The first link I sent comes from Fenghuang.com, a subsidiary of Phoenix TV. Phoenix Satellite TV is a state-owned media led by Xinhua News Agency and controlled by the Chinese Academy of Sciences. It is one of the official media.

Of course, if you want articles like this on government websites. I can also give it to you.

IMG_20230607_211939.jpg

BTW: You didn't notice the most important information I told you. This illegal immigration agency does not violate Chinese laws, it only violates American laws. This indicates that the Chinese government does not mind these people leaving China. And without the help of the Chinese government, the US government would not be able to eliminate these illegal immigration intermediary companies.

Last edited:
BTW: You didn't notice the most important information I told you. This illegal immigration agency does not violate Chinese laws, it only violates American laws. This indicates that the Chinese government does not mind these people leaving China. And without the help of the Chinese government, the US government would not be able to eliminate these illegal immigration intermediary companies.

LOL! It doesn't violate US laws if some US citizen murders somebody in China either..so I guess using your logic we shouldn't report it in any of the mainstream news services. It's your problem and your news.

Last edited:
ok, so now you agree with the thousands figure since apparently the Chinese media wasn't alerting you to this...and you wonder why people think all it does is hide bad news.

LOL! from your own posted article..it says Chinese nationals going back home (what a shocker..they have to back!) is the cause:

View attachment 933305

Chinese graduates going back home is a US brain drain??

How can I agree to anything when I didn't even dismiss anything. Could be 100k all I care, the point is those jumping fences are least of our worries, we are giving you our best afterall. The same like how talented Latino gangs are jumping over to contribute to the US economy. Drug pushing is a form of service too you know. I am worried about those hundreds of thousands of creme de la creme. Those who took scholarships from MIT and Harvard. We need those back. Hopefully another few more Trump wannabes will pop up and institutionalise racism in the academia. A few 25 to 30 year old research veterans were witch hunted and they got pissed and came back. When the zombie epidemic, crime, left wing drag queen shit spreads.... Where else can these scientist find safety, values and decent education for their kids? US universities are good for research but your public schools are crap.

How can I agree to anything when I didn't even dismiss anything. Could be 100k all I care, the point is those jumping fences are least of our worries, we are giving you our best afterall. The same like how talented Latino gangs are jumping over to contribute to the US economy. Drug pushing is a form of service too you know. I am worried about those hundreds of thousands of creme de la creme. Those who took scholarships from MIT and Harvard. We need those back. Hopefully another few more Trump wannabes will pop up and institutionalise racism in the academia. A few 25 to 30 year old research veterans were witch hunted and they got pissed and came back. When the zombie epidemic, crime, left wing drag queen shit spreads.... Where else can these scientist find safety, values and decent education for their kids? US universities are good for research but your public schools are crap.

Well all the so-called Trump-phobia wasn't anywhere near as big a contributor as all the Covid lockdowns in China restricting students from getting on planes.

I'm sure many will come over and of course many will stay because life back in China sucks.

The fence jumpers can always find jobs in Chinese laundries and Asian "happy ending" massage parlors.

Last edited:
Well all the so-called Trump-phobia wasn't anywhere near as big a contributor as all the Covid lockdowns in China restricting students from getting on planes.

I'm sure many will come over and of course many will stay because life back in China sucks.

The fence jumpers can always find jobs in Chinese laundries and Asian "happy ending" massage parlors.

China only had one major lockdown in 2022 March to June and even then was in Shanghai. From 2020 March to 2022 March, that's 2 years of freedom while US and the West were burning.

Anyhow, why are you so pissed with the 'talents' we are bringing to US. Lololol. We are giving you our 'best'. Hard-core criminals and whores, just like the Latinos, heck the world's criminals are all congregating in America and you are laughing. Democrats don't care if US dies, they just want the votes from these new minorities. Good luck to the USA! In 20 years, the Latinos will fck you guys up and most likely you will end up as a failed state. You will argue more about mutilating kids than study sciences. Lolol

Niggas, rednecks and Latinos are gonna breed like rabbits. Their kids are gonna go to useless public schools, who is gonna absorb these workforce, you have essentially not much manufacturing left. Why do you think you are gonna get UBI? It's to keep these niggas at peace. But most likely they are gonna take whatever zombie drugs which come by and start stabbing people. You see the cycle here? The poor in China work hard to send their kids to school, your poor just expect handouts and smoke weed. Your inner cities will die first then the zombies will spread out. Your kids are gonna be confused with gender ideology and get groomed by pedos.......God bless America!

Last edited:

This is a reminder issued by the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles on June 10, 2023, to illegal Chinese immigrants entering the USA. There are several main points:

1. Chinese law respects and protects any Chinese citizen who leaves Chinese territory, and their actions do not violate Chinese law. They can also receive protection under Chinese law and assistance from Chinese embassies abroad.

2. Any Chinese citizen who has difficulties living in the USA can apply for assistance from the Chinese Embassy in the USA.

3. Any Chinese citizen who wishes to return to the China and whose life has not met expectations after coming to the USA can apply for a replacement passport and travel certificate from the embassy in the USA, and provide the cost of returning to the country. Congratulations to the USA, this statement means that more illegal immigrants will enter the country. You can mock us even louder now.

img-1686436339345f5efc894a3dd10a69ba894b602ddbe299ba794200ab144d1d509dd3b5be3fca7.jpg

BTW: We are a homogeneous country, and every Chinese person has the same ancestors and bloodline as us. Our govt will not do irresponsible things, similar to leaving its citizens in Sudan and letting them live and die on their own.

1. Chinese law respects and protects any Chinese citizen who leaves Chinese territory, and their actions do not violate Chinese law.

2. Any Chinese citizen who has difficulties living in the USA can apply for assistance from the Chinese Embassy in the USA.

3. Any Chinese citizen who wishes to return to the China and whose life has not met expectations after coming to the USA can apply for a replacement passport and travel certificate from the embassy in the USA,

These 3 points are pretty common for many Western citizens including the US.

These 3 points are pretty common for many Western citizens including the US.
So did the Biden administration withdraw American citizens from Sudan?

I remember the USA is the only country where giving up citizenship would result in punitive taxes(ExitTax/ExpatriationTax). Up to 37%, down to 10%, right?

Perhaps Western European countries will care about their citizens, but American rulers do not care, they only care about money. So please do not use the word 'Western countries', please use' Western European countries'.

Last edited:
So did the Biden administration withdraw American citizens from Sudan?

I remember the USA is the only country where giving up citizenship would result in punitive taxes(ExitTax/ExpatriationTax). Up to 37%, down to 10%, right?

Perhaps Western European countries will care about their citizens, but American rulers do not care, they only care about money. So please do not use the word 'Western countries', please use' Western European countries'.

Sudan has been on the State Department's US citizen Travel ban list for years due to violence. US citizens are not even supposed to be there.

travelAdvisories.png

But some people ignore the directives and go anyway..and when things hit the fan the US government isn't jumping to help them.

Sudan has been on the State Department's US citizen Travel ban list for years due to violence. US citizens are not even supposed to be there.

View attachment 933672
Is there a difference between the behavior of the US govt and the North Korean govt, which prohibits North Koreans from leaving the country? Abandoning your citizens because the govt does not allow it?

Is there a difference between the behavior of the US govt and the North Korean govt, which prohibits North Koreans from leaving the country? Abandoning your citizens because the govt does not allow it?

If people want to walk past the multiple posted warning signs and walk straight into an active volcano they shouldn't be screaming why a helicopter isn't quickly dispatched to go in and save them.

If people want to walk past the multiple posted warning signs and walk straight into an active volcano they shouldn't be screaming why a helicopter isn't quickly dispatched to go in and save them.
They did not violate US laws, only did not follow the advice of the US govt. This is the same as those Chinese people who illegally immigrate to the USA. But the Chinese govt has not abandoned those people.

1686449089869.png

this is why they running away

why would people rather live in cage than in china?

Last edited:
They did not violate US laws, only did not follow the advice of the US govt. This is the same as those Chinese people who illegally immigrate to the USA. But the Chinese govt has not abandoned those people.

I'm not sure exactly what you are now claiming.

Assuming people illegally snuck into the US that still makes them Chinese citizens and if they got into trouble they can go a Chinese consulate in the US for help.

A US citizen in China can do the same thing.

If a US citizen tries doing that in North Korea/Iran they will have a problem since the US doesn't have personnel there to talk to. They shouldn't expect a helicopter to swoop in and get them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom