What's new

why Chinese culture can always absorb other cultures and India not

what is the background of @Wholegrain .. he knows a lot about islam in china.. could be uyghur..

People like jhungary and okemos claim i am from a minority in order to marginalize what I say. Especially since jhungary is half mexican himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
man.. you both call each other false flagger. but both have lot of local knowledge about china which foreigners cant have.
edit:: oh he is taiwanese..

his location is الشيطان الأكبر ,what the hell is that

man.. you both call each other false flagger. but both have lot of local knowledge about china which foreigners cant have.
edit:: oh he is taiwanese..

Ask yourself, who is most likely to claim ancient Chinese are white? A Chinese or a false flagging troll? I'll leave you here to ponder that.

his location is الشيطان الأكبر ,what the hell is that

lolz .. google translate says its 'great satan'... means USA.. :)
something common between you two then.. :cheesy:

There are reasons for that, maybe the west appears to be more interested in Sino culture & food & and history, preferring it over other cultures.

No true. if you have traveled Europe and most elsewhere . Indian influence in daily life is quite prominent. From the food , to Yoga to bollywood...

Ask yourself, who is most likely to claim ancient Chinese are white? A Chinese or a false flagging troll? I'll leave you here to ponder that.
Did I every say "I" believed that? show me the link.I said I totally dont believe that bullshit

No true. if you have traveled Europe and most elsewhere . Indian influence in daily life is quite prominent. From the food , to Yoga to bollywood...

lol........i'll give you yoga, the rest is.......maybe in heathen, forsaken UK, Bradford&Luton comes to mind, not mainland.

lol........i'll give you yoga, the rest is.......maybe in heathen, forsaken UK, Bradford&Luton comes to mind, not mainland.

lolz... we have not invaded mainland europe yet.. coz the languages are terrible... racist people everywhere...:lol:

lolz... we have not invaded mainland europe yet.. the languages are terrible... racist people everywhere...

lol, hahahahaha

The national dish of UK is Chicken Tikka masala.

Like i said, heathen UK. :lol:
Considering UK cuisine has such culinary delights like fish&chips, eels in jelly and haggis, i'd say chicken tikka masala is a step up.

What about Chinese food in Europe.

I happen to be a western myself, and I can tell from my own experience that India is being looked upon differently - in a positive way though -

West has interest in both of them.

Depending on what kind of interests are you talking about.

Back
Top Bottom