What's new

why Chinese culture can always absorb other cultures and India not

since you talk about freedomhere.i got a question about it.
this morning i saw a thread in a chinese forum sharing a bad experience in India.a Chinese and his India friend who drove the car bought 5 boxes of wine ,and reluctantly caught by the police.now they face huge fines(500000 ruppi) or jail, my question is: is it so free in India?

You are comparing a ban on how much certain products you can buy to banning every Muslim under 18 from going to the mosque! :cheesy:

In the US we can't buy more than 2 cartons of cigarettes from one state and bring it over to the other. Perhaps you want to ask us if we are free too? There are laws about some products and how many you can purchase or travel with.

With having over 500,000 people in your jail that are languishing without even seeing their day in court, with no due process - THAT is what you should be discussing in your Chinese forums.

your shitty head seems to know everything about the history,but the truth is what you claim is just as crappy as any crappy amatuer wannabe.those I posted are all relevant articles written by some scholars or at least those 100% times better than you.who do you think you are,shitty head islander.

You claimed the Zhou dynasty were white and you provided no articles. :omghaha: then you claimed welsh people are descended from Yuezhi (tocharians) and again provided no articles :omghaha: the drugs you use are really potent.

Why can't you guys simply accept that both of you had and already have a great civilization and culture?
Even if you are rivals or enemies, admitting good features of the opponent has no harms in it especially in cultural areas.
If you bash the other side blindly, they will end up doing the same and it will have a negative impact on both side's perception and reputation in minds of ordinary citizens.

I don't think wiser words have been spoken on this forum.

I dont and I dont know any China do,but is that true that every India wipe their asss with their bare left hand?

Nah, people wash themselves with water after going to the toilet.

And that is far more hygienic than toilet paper, to date I still take a shower after the toilet cos I'd feel dirty otherwise.

We always have our culture almost intact for thousands of years,that's why the article says that Chinese civilization is the oldest continuous one in world history.foreigners over the years all unconditionally merged themselves in it.

Thats obvious isnt it? That the chinese are intolerant bunch, who cannot see other culture and force the minorities to merge with them?!!
I can take the statement as like this too.
Clearly, a troll thread like you. We adopted new civilisations, new people. What about yours?
You see, this is stupid. Measuring one civilisation to others. Each one was unique , had its advantages and disadvantages.
Only some fools and idiots (like you of course), would measure the ancient civilisation and claim mine is great.

Thats obvious isnt it? That the chinese are intolerant bunch, who cannot see other culture and force the minorities to merge with them?!!
I can take the statement as like this too.
Clearly, a troll thread like you. We adopted new civilisations, new people. What about yours?
You see, this is stupid. Measuring one civilisation to others. Each one was unique , had its advantages and disadvantages.
Only some fools and idiots (like you of course), would measure the ancient civilisation and claim mine is great.

@SwatCat

Chinese did not force minorities to merge. Minorities forced themselves to merge and adopt Chinese culture. When nomadic invaders like the Xianbei and Shatuo Turks came to China, they claimed Chinese ancestry. The Xianbei claimed descent from the Chinese Yellow Emperor, and enacted decrees making themselves adopt Chinese surnames, culture, and language when they were in power in northern China. The Shatuo Turk leader Shi Jingtang claimed Chinese ancestry and also adopted Chinese surnames and culture.

Beijingwalker is a pathetic troll who claimed the ancient Chinese were white and we mongoloids stole China from white people. Don't pay attention to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely wrong and uninformed premise.

A lot of the current Chinese culture has Indian elements as well.

The basic premise of the title is so illogical....comparing a country with one dominating race and culture with India that is so vibrant and diverse. Most states have unique languages and even the racial and ethnic diversity is apparent when you look at us.

Ulta chor kotwal ko daante!

There are reasons for that, maybe the west appears to be more interested in Sino culture & food & and history, preferring it over other cultures.

You claimed the Zhou dynasty were white and you provided no articles. :omghaha: then you claimed welsh people are descended from Yuezhi (tocharians) and again provided no articles :omghaha: the drugs you use are really potent.

your puny head think I made them up,go and check Chinese sources and they are a lot of people suggesting everything,history is never a sure thing and a lot of facts were fallacies before they were proven,stop spewing garbage like something was a fact.

@SwatCat

Chinese did not force minorities to merge. Minorities forced themselves to merge and adopt Chinese culture. When nomadic invaders like the Xianbei and Shatuo Turks came to China, they claimed Chinese ancestry. The Xianbei claimed descent from the Chinese Yellow Emperor, and enacted decrees making themselves adopt Chinese surnames, culture, and language when they were in power in northern China. The Shatuo Turk leader Shi Jingtang claimed Chinese ancestry and also adopted Chinese surnames and culture.

Beijingwalker is a pathetic troll who claimed the ancient Chinese were white and we mongoloids stole China from white people. Don't pay attention to him.

I say some even suggest,you stupid idiot,ha

your puny head think I made them up,go and check Chinese sources and they are a lot of people suggesting everything,history is never a sure thing and a lot of facts were fallacies before they were proven,stop spewing garbage like something was a fact.

You mean check out a junk Chinese internet forum where some loonie claimed that the Zhou were white and Yuezhi were the ancestors of the Welsh? Is that what you mean by "sources"? :cheesy:

I think @beijingwalker is a han chinese but @Wholegrain is from some minority tribe.
Lets see who wins.. :pop:
half Han half Manchu

You mean check out a junk Chinese internet forum where some loonie claimed that the Zhou were white and Yuezhi were the ancestors of the Welsh? Is that what you mean by "sources"? :cheesy:
better than your stupid fighting in your parliment,I say some claim,anyone can claim anything cause that is history,maybe this common sense can never get into your thick head,ha

Back
Top Bottom