What's new

Why China will chose India over Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Prime Minister Visit ot Saudi Arabia Many Months back where the Entire Saudi Cabinet Came to Welcome Manmohan Singh Showed India's Growing Importance and Increasing Economic Clout even though Saudi Arabia was considered as a Very Close Pak Ally :cheers:

Many in Pakistan did not Like the Outcome of Saudi Visit :toast_sign:

Similary China-India will also have Close ties ..Currently China has an Upper hand but as India become Powerfull and Most Important will be to secure a UNSC Permanent Seat and Agni-5 ICBM Targeted towards it..China's Stance wud change

I dont know about the others but certainly i take it as a good note for muslims and india has to maintain good relations with muslim countries as well as pakistan..

Love and Passion for our beloved Motherland - INDIA...Pride of being a unity in diversity....Respect and compassion for each other...... Sensitivity about language difference and thus having English as official language instead of Hindi(spoken by majority).....Sensitivity of not forcing any language up someone's throat and freedom to proactive and preach one's own culture respecting other's......List is long but not sure if you are interested....:coffee:

Go talk to Bal Thakeray, i'm not interested.....

Ishan -- i think you might be confused due to some media brainwashing. Why would Pakistanis care if hindustan made an official visit to the Kingdom? Same way why should hindustanys rant and rave when Pakistani officials meet with their counterparts in countries hindustan considers friendly?

i believe a main topic covered in that meeting was counter-terrorism; I laud any efforts aimed to quell terrorism and/or contain it; even though deep down we all know what hindustany 'intentions' were by visiting Emir Abdullah.

It has no effect on our security or our relations with other parties, so who cares?

as for China and Pakistan, they are time-tested allies and I believe our friendship will continue to blossom and grow. I don't see any diverging interests between the two, not anytime now or in the future.

Go talk to Bal Thakeray, i'm not interested.....

So you will make your highly valued comments on few individuals and paint it as view point of entire country???? How very intelligent of you :no:....also if you are not interested then why wasting your time to make cheap comments in the first place :azn:????

B/W Bal Thakrey has nothing against South Indian's....They are after every Non-Marathi and particular labor from Bihar and UP which is North India....

So you will make your highly valued comments on few individuals and paint it as view point of entire country???? How very intelligent of you :no:....also if you are not interested then why wasting your time to make cheap comments in the first place :azn:????

B/W Bal Thakrey has nothing against South Indian's....They are after every Non-Marathi and particular labor from Bihar and UP which is North India....

Oh Thackerays choose new ones to target depending on political winds - in the 60s and 70s they particularly targeted the South Indians with the slogan "lungi utha pungi baja"

I hate to say this as a Pakistani but, in the long term, I see China abandoning Pakistan in favor of India. The reason is simple: Paksitan is pursuing the exact same failed policy with China that it did with the US.

For that to happen, India will have to let go off its imperialistic ambitions, 'giving up' Arunachal Pradesh (aka South Tibet) to their rightful owners China; as well as its support for separatists such as Dalai Lama etc. Then there is the border issue of Kashmir with China as well, as well as other issues such as Naxalism which may have Chinese involvement. Even if China manages to form good ties with India, it will never be on the same level as its intimate ties with Pakistan, given its strategic importance in the region, and especially for China in terms of the energy corridor. China didn't create the Gwadar Port and the Karakoram Highway for nothing, and didn't invest $25 billion into Pakistan for nothing.

Last edited:
China is seeking to have all its pie and eat it they will continue doing business with both India and Pakistan at the same time as China's economy is export driven and South Asia is a huge market like Africa in the eyes of the Chinese.

as for China and Pakistan, they are time-tested allies and I believe our friendship will continue to blossom and grow. I don't see any diverging interests between the two, not anytime now or in the future.

Exactly right. :cheers:

Geopolitics ensures that China and India will never become allies, it is just not possible.

There is also far too much mutual distrust and dislike between China and India.

To sum up... the idea that China will choose India over Pakistan, is nothing more than a dream.

Last edited:

Geopolitics ensures that China and India will never become allies, it is just not possible.

To sum up... the idea that China will choose India over Pakistan, is nothing more than a wet dream.

+1. I second that..
As long as CCP is in control of China, it will be difficult to have good relationship with any of the major democracy.

Last edited:

To sum up... the idea that China will choose India over Pakistan, is nothing more than a dream.

Awesome..Coming straight from Chinese premier..

clap clap clap

or may be not.. But I can see your frustrated..

Why China has to choose India over Pakistan and why India wants to be chosen over Pakistan?

*goes back to see the nationality of thread-starter*

Thankfully not an Indian wet-dreaming.

Anyway, China yet to attain the stature where she can have options like India, Pakistan, Japan etc etc. Topic intended for Pakistani domestic audience it seems.

indians have made a mess of this thread.., as they usually do indian defence forum stuff elsewhere

Why do you need to take a jab at Indian everywhere? If you have problems with Indian in this forum then why don't you take up the matter to management instead of ranting here?

First of all, Thanks that thread starter is not Indian.....:tup:

@Topic:-

I don't think India-china will ever became friends but there will be huge trade-bussiness between these two countries, just like china-USA...!

I guess I am a little lat for the party but here are my two cents anyway.

The relationship between any two countries is strictly and inherently strategic and nothing else. You can call it brotherly or motherly but that does not change a thing. China supports Pakistan, not because they are in love with the dancing darlings in our Punjabi films or like Lassi. They do it, because that's the only way to go forward.

The geographic location of Pakistan makes it the arterial vein of China, if i may put it like that.Sure,China would like a strong Pakistan to counterweight India but that's not the primary reason they support us.They do it because Pakistan is the door to China, if that door is struck down, it would be an open house party for anyone who wishes to destabilize China.

For people less well versed in International Relations, i suggest you map China and Pakistan on a board game called RISK, and then ***** the Risks China would be inviting by having a weak Pakistan as its neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom