What's new

Why China will chose India over Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
40% of Chinese worker in Pakistan, which is meant to be free aid, is still a lot of money saved by Chinese Tax people.

Free money like USA, will be served much better, in a nation, where corruption is lower, so for this case, if 30 or 60% of people are Chinese, it will also benefit China as well as Pakistan.

Not to forget Chinese people must of also designed the project as well and benefit from experiance and learning etc as well.

Its a fact that India had made its name in the world by economic progress started in 90 era which continues to date, while we choose corrupt polititions who work day & night for their bank accounts & made the people fought eachother on ethnic basis, some injuries were healed during Musharraf rule but after his resignation Pakistan again came to 90's track. But as for China Pakistan relations, i doubt China will ever choose India over Pakistan, why cuz Pakistan was the country who helped China alot during its early days & since then Pakistan & China both helped each other till date & it seems future relations between Sino-Pak will boost more. But Pakistan should stand on its own feet like India did, Pakistan must become heavily depandant on itself only.

40% of Chinese worker in Pakistan, which is meant to be free aid, is still a lot of money saved by Chinese Tax people.

Free money like USA, will be served much better, in a nation, where corruption is lower, so for this case, if 30 or 60% of people are Chinese, it will also benefit China as well as Pakistan.

Not to forget Chinese people must of also designed the project as well and benefit from experiance and learning etc as well.

Taking into account the investment risk and preferential loan terms, these benefits will not be short, but long-term interests. If you still can not understand, you only need to consider India's foreign direct investment fell by 38% in 1-10 months, and then you can understand the relationship between China and Pakistan.

Last edited:
" corruption is lower?" It is developing countries? Are you saying that U.S. aid to the developed countries? Well, you can get, to continue your nonsense.

I think recent visit of Chinese delegation has cleared all doubts if there were any. I am sure Developereo will agree that China has not changed at all. The friendship of China and Pakistan is as strong as ever and if possible has deepened. :pakistan::china:
My friend, like I said, I really have concerns for our exchange, but the good thing is it does not need too worried in the future, but we need to do step by step. Do not know what the Pakistani government exchange programs, such as learning Chinese?

Is India going to buy from China
- weapons
- Joint R/D of tanks, fighters, missles etc
- Joint construction of nuclear reactors
- Let Chinese operate a seaports and most like naval base
- provide it the strategic advantage of shortest route to middle east
- be a trust worthy ally against western imperialism in asia

???

all of them can be answered in NO..therefore Pak-China relations will always remain two step closer than India's with either two.

My friend, like I said, I really have concerns for our exchange, but the good thing is it does not need too worried in the future, but we need to do step by step. Do not know what the Pakistani government exchange programs, such as learning Chinese?

So far i think there are individual efforts but not at Govt level. But i think that Pak China friendship center will look into this matter.

University in Gilgit to start Chinese language classes

GILGIT: The Karakoram International University (KIU) in Gilgit plans to start Chinese language classes to reduce the communication gap between the people of the two neighbouring countries, official sources told The Express Tribune on Sunday.

“The management is discussing the idea and classes will be held soon,” officials said, adding that the course will be extremely beneficial for those doing business in China as well as those wishing to acquire higher education in the neighbouring country. The Karakoram Highway is the only land route connecting Pakistan with China via Gilgit.

“Learning Chinese is a basic necessity for the Pakistani business community as no other language is spoken in China,” they said.

With over 10 disciplines already being taught at the university, thousands of students from Gilgit-Baltistan are enrolled at the KIU.

Many feel that teaching Chinese will also have a positive impact on Gilgit’s economy as more people will become involved in the Pak-China trade.

“Pakistan enjoys exemplary ties with China. The language will act as a bridge and further strengthen bilateral cultural and trade ties,” they said.

University in Gilgit to start Chinese language classes – The Express Tribune

So far i think there are individual efforts but not at Govt level. But i think that Pak China friendship center will look into this matter.

University in Gilgit to start Chinese language classes

GILGIT: The Karakoram International University (KIU) in Gilgit plans to start Chinese language classes to reduce the communication gap between the people of the two neighbouring countries, official sources told The Express Tribune on Sunday.

“The management is discussing the idea and classes will be held soon,” officials said, adding that the course will be extremely beneficial for those doing business in China as well as those wishing to acquire higher education in the neighbouring country. The Karakoram Highway is the only land route connecting Pakistan with China via Gilgit.

“Learning Chinese is a basic necessity for the Pakistani business community as no other language is spoken in China,” they said.

With over 10 disciplines already being taught at the university, thousands of students from Gilgit-Baltistan are enrolled at the KIU.

Many feel that teaching Chinese will also have a positive impact on Gilgit’s economy as more people will become involved in the Pak-China trade.

“Pakistan enjoys exemplary ties with China. The language will act as a bridge and further strengthen bilateral cultural and trade ties,” they said.

University in Gilgit to start Chinese language classes – The Express Tribune

Thank you, my friend. The other, trade is the best motivation for exchange. Let us to develop "soft" relationship, which is a great need for a comprehensive relationship.

I said it in another reply>>Chinese are teaching Russian (& has made it compulsory) in their elementary textbooks; why can't we make a rule of atleast seeking three language by each child>>>lets say Urdu;Eng;Chinese/Russian/French/German..

I think recent visit of Chinese delegation has cleared all doubts if there were any. I am sure Developereo will agree that China has not changed at all. The friendship of China and Pakistan is as strong as ever and if possible has deepened. :pakistan::china:

What is common between China and Pakistan?....India? Enemy's enemy cannot be construed as friendship.

My personal idea, the Government of Pakistan should go to open more Chinese language courses, which means a lot to Pakistan, even more than you think.

Last edited:
It is ridiculous, when "US" is made out of China....China is at best a developing country with a GDP per capita of around USD 3500...Anyway, what can China offer India?

It is ridiculous, when "US" is made out of China....China is at best a developing country with a GDP per capita of around USD 3500...Anyway, what can China offer India?

Ah? Why China needs to provide anything to India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom