What's new

Why China will chose India over Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion indians need to get rid of their arrogance, too many indians profess they are this and that, but you still have a huge poor population.

Look at our Chinese friends they are ahead of you in every way, but they keep their head down and strive to work even harder to achieve their goals.

Pakistan and China have a mutually beneficial brotherhood and friendship - it is also in the strategic interest of both countries to maintain and grow this relationship, on this basis - india's relationship with China will not affect this truth.

how do you know?? he was banned, right?

also where is grey boy and communist? they were banned too. very similar to socom and ajtr. :lol:

Same style of posting.

Neither communist nor grey boy knew anything about India ,much.

Pakistan and China have a mutually beneficial brotherhood and friendship - it is also in the strategic interest of both countries to maintain and grow this relationship, on this basis - india's relationship with China will not affect this truth.

Well said Rafi! :cheers:

Even if India did not exist, China and Pakistan would still be very close allies. Gwadar port, KKH, Xinjiang border, and many other geostrategic factors would still be there.

India over-estimates itself, if it thinks it can come between Sino-Pakistani relations.

Rafi.

Some harsh Facts.

Indo Chinease Trade is combined is $60 billion a year. About 10 times What Pakistan is.

India offers China a Market of over 1 billion people. India will spend $500 billion on infrastucture in 10 years by 2020.

In The last one month The Leaders of

USA, RUSSIA FRANCE & UK have paid state visits to india.

LAST WEEK CHINA,S PREMIER came to india with over 400 business executives.

Like the rest of the world CHINA wants to do serious business WITH INDIA.

India & China are so big nations and have some much potential between them that their 2 way trade could match that of USA to Europe ie $600 billion annually.

IT IS FOR THIS REASON ALONE I SEE INDIA & CHINA growing stronger ties much to the detriment of Pakistans military junta.

china has decided on a trillion usd infrastructure plan in its latest 5 year plan, this will boost incomes of all nearby and far away raw material providers like india and Australia

Rafi.

Some harsh Facts.

Indo Chinease Trade is combined is $60 billion a year. About 10 times What Pakistan is.

India offers China a Market of over 1 billion people. India will spend $500 billion on infrastucture in 10 years by 2020.

In The last one month The Leaders of

USA, RUSSIA FRANCE & UK have paid state visits to india.

LAST WEEK CHINA,S PREMIER came to india with over 400 business executives.

Like the rest of the world CHINA wants to do serious business WITH INDIA.

India & China are so big nations and have some much potential between them that their 2 way trade could match that of USA to Europe ie $600 billion annually.

IT IS FOR THIS REASON ALONE I SEE INDIA & CHINA growing stronger ties much to the detriment of Pakistans military junta.

Err,

Chinese inked a 36 billion dollar deal with Pakistan on their recent tour.

No one needs to bring 400 Chinese businessmen in Pakistan, because Chinese are everywhere already, from roads and power-plants to dams and cars.

China just sold two nuclear reactors to Pakistan, gave Pakistan all the weapons it needed and helped set up the Nuclear Missile program....pretty much a slap in the face of Indian/US diplomats.

Get real...China is venturing for business wherever it can, just because China is trading with India, doesn't mean they just left Pakistan for India.

Err,

Chinese inked a 36 billion dollar deal with Pakistan on their recent tour.

No one needs to bring 400 Chinese businessmen in Pakistan, because Chinese are everywhere already, from roads and power-plants to dams and cars.

China just sold two nuclear reactors to Pakistan, gave Pakistan all the weapons it needed and helped set up the Nuclear Missile program....pretty much a slap in the face of Indian/US diplomats.

Get real...China is venturing for business wherever it can, just because China is trading with India, doesn't mean they just left Pakistan for India.

Atleast not YET!! and that's what this whole thread is about and Developereo raised some very good points.

one reason could be "rape of nanking"!!
i know there are lot of people in china who still hate japan due to that.

Exactly Chinese Dragon Bro, these indians suffer from hubris, Pakistan and China's relationship is strategic in nature, whereas the China india relationship is a transactional one.

Our relationship has lasted for 60 years and will continue growing from strength to strength.

The Honourable Prime Minister of the Peoples Republic of China's visit has illustrated into hard reality the fraternal and brotherly relations our two countries enjoy.:)

Exactly Chinese Dragon Bro, these indians suffer from hubris, Pakistan and China's relationship is strategic in nature, whereas the China india relationship is a transactional one.

Our relationship has lasted for 60 years and will continue growing from strength to strength.

The Honourable Prime Minister of the Peoples Republic of China's visit has illustrated into hard reality the fraternal and brotherly relations our two countries enjoy.:)

I agree with you buddy. :cheers:

Remember-- Hindi Chinni(I hope this is not racial word) Bhai Bhai slogan.??
How these traitors then back stabbed us..
True we have trade relations with them, but we cannot be friends, they are just unreliable.

Well my dear Pakistani friends if this is not a big enough lesson, then go ahead.

Its- Pakistani Chinni Bhai Bhai...:lol::lol:

allright man, enjoy it while it last. i am happy for you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom