What's new

Why China will chose India over Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani press is free, they can criticize any policy of the government, but the overwhelming vast majority of the people, elected officials, members of the armed forces, intellectuals, press of Pakistan think very very positively of the visit of honourable Mr Wen of the PRC.

We are proud of the achievements of our friends in the People's Republic of China, and wish to learn from and emulate their success.

Pak-China Dosti Zindabad.:)

I read all comments....including the chinese ones. Whatever "assurances" a chinese forum member can provide it means nothing. Since foreign policies are rarely dictated by hyperactive forum surfers. It is decided by men of wisdom. In my humble opinion i see our nation as a crying baby constantly begging to be fed. We allow ourselves to be raped again and again by foreign powers and the paranoia towards india. On my visits to china, everyone has heard of "bollywood". Thousands of indian students study in china compared to our "hundreds". And indian culture has already begun to permeate into china. I agree 100 percent with developoro. Once our "usefulness" is over we may yet again be discarded. My frustration in all this is, we ignore the enemy's rise in terms of soft power, economy , education and instead focus only on attaining military parity.
We buy military hardware with the aids and loans thereby rising to challenge to become the best failed state ever. Growth can never be fuelled by hate. I lament for our nations fate as we get increasingly labelled as citizens of a failed beggar state.

On my visits to china, everyone has heard of "bollywood". Thousands of indian students study in china compared to our "hundreds". And indian culture has already begun to permeate into china.

totally agreed. thanks to the Govt in Beijing, China will soon become Hinduized, socially and economically. its ironical that india hasn't allowed any Chinese bank in India, but more than one indian banks operate across mainland China, let alone Hong Kong and Macau. the power of a bank is tremendous since it can easily bribe people issuing blank checks. but they fail to have a long term strategic view point. they have seen the glittering cover of indian culture, but as one saying suggests 'all that glitters is not gold', they have no idea about the ugly side. Chinese will repent for being converted into Hinduism as caste system will become rampant in China destroying the basic fabric of Chinese egalitarian society. Indians will enjoy undisputed authority in China as state appointed priests and will become masters or "shifus" of the Chinese masses.

6642.CN said:
China will soon become Hinduized

Chinese will repent for being converted into Hinduism as caste system will become rampant in China destroying the basic fabric of Chinese egalitarian society. Indians will enjoy undisputed authority in China as state appointed priests and will become masters or "shifus" of the Chinese masses.

You're not Chinese.

6642.CN said:
...because I know the truth about Hinduism as an instrument of colonization? so every Chinese has to love Hinduism to prove that he is Chinese? well, I know your tricks.

Definitely Pakistani :mps:

"To invert Ayub Khan’s phrasing, it is Pakistan’s lot in life to have allies who are masters, not friends. Pakistan joined 17 other countries in refusing to attend the Nobel Peace Prize awards ceremony for jailed Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobao last week. As expressions of solidarity go, this was purely a symbolic one; our absence was barely remarked on both here and abroad. Leaving aside the human rights question, a topic on which Pakistan can speak with as much moral authority as Bill Clinton can on fidelity, it may be time to ask if our alliance with (or servitude to) China is serving our national interest.

The umbilical cord that chains Pakistan to China is a mutual suspicion of India. In guarding against real and imagined Indian designs, Pakistan even negotiated away part of Kashmir that it had earlier staked a claim to in the Sino-Pakistan Agreement of 1953. The China-Pakistan alliance made sense during the Cold War, when India had allied itself to China’s Communist rival, the Soviet Union.

The rise of Islamic militancy has also forced China, which has a restive population of Uighur Muslims who get training in Muslim countries, especially Pakistan, to seek out alliances with traditional foes like Russia. Even if Pakistan starts cracking down further on militancy, China is unlikely to give us the same importance as emerging countries like Russia.

This is not to argue that Pakistan should abandon its partnership with China. We simply need to diversify our diplomacy. Our reliance on China right now is such that any diplomatic dust-ups will have profound effects on us. And the next time a jailed dissident is honoured, we may even show up."

"To invert Ayub Khan’s phrasing, it is Pakistan’s lot in life to have allies who are masters, not friends. Pakistan joined 17 other countries in refusing to attend the Nobel Peace Prize awards ceremony for jailed Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobao last week. As expressions of solidarity go, this was purely a symbolic one; our absence was barely remarked on both here and abroad. Leaving aside the human rights question, a topic on which Pakistan can speak with as much moral authority as Bill Clinton can on fidelity, it may be time to ask if our alliance with (or servitude to) China is serving our national interest.

The umbilical cord that chains Pakistan to China is a mutual suspicion of India. In guarding against real and imagined Indian designs, Pakistan even negotiated away part of Kashmir that it had earlier staked a claim to in the Sino-Pakistan Agreement of 1953. The China-Pakistan alliance made sense during the Cold War, when India had allied itself to China’s Communist rival, the Soviet Union.

The rise of Islamic militancy has also forced China, which has a restive population of Uighur Muslims who get training in Muslim countries, especially Pakistan, to seek out alliances with traditional foes like Russia. Even if Pakistan starts cracking down further on militancy, China is unlikely to give us the same importance as emerging countries like Russia.

This is not to argue that Pakistan should abandon its partnership with China. We simply need to diversify our diplomacy. Our reliance on China right now is such that any diplomatic dust-ups will have profound effects on us. And the next time a jailed dissident is honoured, we may even show up."

Our press is free, and has the full spectrum of views from right to left, why don't you post the hundreds of articles that were opposed to these views.

One thing that I can assure you is that all the political parties, press, institutions and people of Pakistan are united on is to continue the fraternal and brotherly relations with the people and govt of PRC :china::pakistan:

...because I know the truth about Hinduism as an instrument of colonization? so every Chinese has to love Hinduism to prove that he is Chinese? well, I know your tricks.

i don't care what you say, BUT don't fcking attack Any religion. you are not that knowledgeable. :tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom