What's new

Why British Left India

Brits already squeezed all the juice out of India left by the Muslim rulers.
So they just threw away the pulp for the Bhramin to chew around.

Sorry, But you never make any sense with your posts.....

realli when did that happen ,,,.... any way please care to explain in detail With ______________ Thanks u :)

The freedom movement in India had spread and it was almost impossible to counter
it without a military intervention.And the British was not in position to conduct such act after World War 2 .. Bacho ko bhi pta hai ye tou :disagree:

1907556_10152080923243071_1259811902_n.jpg

1. Growing anger against British

2.British had lost too many "younger british" In WW2 so they needed all able men back in Britain

3. INAs mutiny by "netaji subhash chandra bose"

4. USA was the now new power and had promised all the "races"who faught against "evil Axis Forces @ Japan & Germany "there Freedom from there easterwhile "colonial powers"

5. Deu to valiant heroics of indian Sikhs , gurkhas , Mahars , jats & some other regiments both british and Americans knew its better to "befriend" such people than to keep them "enslaved" as this time they were in no postion to fight back a 1857 kindda revolt

6. Ghandies quitt india movement had "united" all india against the common enemy "The british" and unlike 1857 indians were more learned(about the world owtside india) and most have now started asking for "equal rights" & deu to growing demand of UNO it was becoming immpossible fr british to afford keep " the Jewel in the crown" enslaved longer

7. indian growing "kranti karies" forces like those of "chandra shekar azad" had made british more vaunrable than ever before

8. USSR had gone to become a great power and it was at gates i.e just beyond the afghanistan and after seeing stalin's ruthless & unstoppable force against the germans british wanted to get owt before its realli late

Now my fellow friends and members of PDF kindli give your esteemed opinion on this subject

Thanks In advance

Whoever thought that a " quit India" movement caused britishers to actually quit India :coffee:.
Gandhi was made mahatma by the congress like Nehru was made "chacha" Nehru.
If anyone here has ever read a book written by Mr.Karamchand Mohan Gandhi would know his opinions.He had a regressive mentality,this is my conclusion after I read his book
(which btw was supposed to be on homeopathy..wow!when he wasnt even a doctor)

Britishers quit India because they could not afford to carry a white elephant on their back after the war.And ofcourse so many revolts within british army and attacks by INA.
Subhash Chandra Bose is our true freedom hero.

Because they were ..

1186773_402809363152121_153194002_n.jpg

Brits already squeezed all the juice out of India left by the Muslim rulers.
So they just threw away the pulp for the Bhramin to chew around.

Get well soon.

Whoever thought that a " quit India" movement caused britishers to actually quit India :coffee:.
Gandhi was made mahatma by the congress like Nehru was made "chacha" Nehru.
If anyone here has ever read a book written by Mr.Karamchand Mohan Gandhi would know his opinions.He had a regressive mentality,this is my conclusion after I read his book
(which btw was supposed to be on homeopathy..wow!when he wasnt even a doctor)

Britishers quit India because they could not afford to carry a white elephant on their back after the war.And ofcourse so many revolts within british army and attacks by INA.
Subhash Chandra Bose is our true freedom hero.

The fact that Congress continues to hide documents pertaining to him..irks the crap out of me...just so they dont ruin foreign relations....

Because most of the good looking people either left or died by then.

I read the info from this article from other sources. To be honest, I highly doubt, Bose made it back to India. If he did, he would have got back in politics to build India up. My observation is that Bose died in Russia or killed by the UK. Perhaps the world powers had a meeting and decided his fate. The one interesting point that has bothered me tremendously is how the gov't reacted when asked to release classified documents. When the Indian gov't replied it would hurt foreign relations.....THAT.....set off alarm bells. That statement led me to believe....his faith was already known and for the UK and Russia to both say that, they will release it once the Indian gov't approves of it in 2020....then this completely takes a different turn. I was used to blaming others for the problems in INdia... but I have seen the reality if far different. India's problems are the result of our gov't. Congress and the rest of these parties. Whoever says COngress does not engage in class/caste politics.....well just look at the paper and read. Rahul was stating Modi is Hitler......yet when his name is mentioned with such statements......the govt is ready to take judicial action. Something ain't right here.....

When the Indian gov't replied it would hurt foreign relations.....THAT.....set off alarm bells.
Yes that did ring a tocsin ding inside my head too.

That statement led me to believe....his faith was already known and for the UK and Russia to both say that, they will release it once the Indian gov't approves of it in 2020....then this completely takes a different turn...
whats this 2020 thing?
Haven't heard of it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom