What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax my friend, we all know that they would not dare to say that stuff to your face.

This is the internet superhero syndrome.

And these Indian suicide-troll accounts are so common here, that you'll have to get used to them eventually. :azn:

Here comes the peace keeper

OMFG, People have gone nuts here. Where's the decency? Where are the mods? And on top of that CD is doing a great job by adding fuel to fire. :cheesy:

Here comes the peace keeper

oh yeah CD is a peacekeeper just like the peacekeeper

405px-Peacekeeper_missile.jpg

OMFG, People have gone nuts here. Where's the decency? Where are the mods? And on top of that CD is doing a great job by adding fuel to fire. :cheesy:

Do you know what an "阿修罗" (Asura) is? It's a type of being/entity in Buddhist mythology.

Good for you that you cannot understand any of this 'sheet' ... else you would have added this to your long list of quotes from indians that you usually maintain :p

I added it anyway, to answer those members who try to deny that these daily suicide trolls are actually Indians. :lol:

I'd love to see them explain how a Chinese person could write all that in Hindi.

Good for you that you cannot understand any of this 'sheet' ... else you would have added this to your long list of quotes from indians that you usually maintain :p

some of the stuff thats been said on here has even made me surprised well its a good think i'm currently smoking some good a$$ weed from my bong in fact i've been high since the troll war started

I have to say, I'm ignoring TV if you know what I mean. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom