What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz stop it...dont flame it further..go have fun somewhere else.....jeeez

Do you think it matters if we respond or not?

These Indian suicide trolls flood every thread with their racist abuse, it doesn't matter even slightly if anyone replies or not.

Not worth translating believe me...... even sensible Indians will agree

I'm kind of curious to see what it says...

"Hey, motherfucker, you don't have anything else to do? Unintelligible Indian ****. Chinese **** is worth crap" Basically sums it up for you.

Thank you my friend. :)

Even this other Indian troll can read it too, I wish Google translate would work on this kind of thing. :cheesy:

LOL, did I drop a nuclear bomb or something? =))

25 Pages and counting... Very interesting to note some cheap Indians creating fake IDs just for trolling... You can see how desperate they are to troll. Just goes on to show how strongly some of them believe in the fascist ideology of Akhand Bharat, for which they will even create new accounts to defend it.

^^^ What kind of picture is that?

Wow the Indians have sunk low beyond belief.

Do you think it matters if we respond or not?

These Indian suicide trolls flood every thread with their racist abuse, it doesn't matter even slightly if anyone replies or not.

I'm kind of curious to see what it says...
Don't be so curious. I'm really amazed for yr drive to know the meaning of abuses. good for fueling the ongoing war of words. it really amazes me that Chinese Dragon, With 12717 posts is trying to find meaning of words and flaming the topic . do u want peace or just want the fights to continue so just be content that he abused u.

Don't be so curious. I'm really amazed for yr drive to know the meaning of abuses. good for fueling the ongoing war of words. it really amazes me that Chinese Dragon, With 12717 posts is trying to find meaning of words and flaming the topic . do u want peace or just want the fights to continue so just be content that he abused u.

Wouldn't you want to know what I was saying, if I was yelling at you in Chinese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom