What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese Dragon is a subtle troller do not fall for his game :) and RazPak is just well i rather not say

I have never thanked any Chinese suicide trolls. What are you talking about?

lol resorting to blatant lies, a quick skim through the posts you have thanked reveals quite the opposite.
are u in the mood for more egg facials??

topic is is baseless and nothing more than based on assumptions of some people

it was baseless but still discussion was there.
we indians know that Brahmins are not involved but not the ones who r yelling here. so they continued the discussions.
but abusing and flaming ruined it all.​
:undecided:

lol resorting to blatant lies, a quick skim through the posts you have thanked reveals quite the opposite.
are u in the mood for more egg facials??

Oh yes, please show me one post I thanked that was racist, and bear in mind I can't read any South Asian languages so I will thank based on what I can read.

Also bear in mind that I will often thank after just reading the first sentence, or if it is a poster that I like. I'm a serial thanker, just check my profile. :lol:

^^^ Now that is sinking too low.

Even the most racist of Indians needs some humanity for his fellow Indians who are Muslims.

Why are you streotyping every Indian to above troller.

Well he just had a very very very bad day. Let his emotions take over him.

He is fighting suicide trolls and inciting religious hatred which makes him the same

Why are you streotyping every Indian to above troller.

When did I do that?

It's a fact that these kinds of suicide trolls appear every day on this forum, and always target Chinese and Pakistanis with personal, racial and religious abuse.

Oh yes, please show me one post I thanked that was racist, and bear in mind I can't read any South Asian languages so I will thank based on what I can read.

Also bear in mind that I will often thank after just reading the first sentence, or if it is a poster that I like. I'm a serial thanker, just check my profile. :lol:

this counts as racist for most people, you might have different standards.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/155913-india-preparing-lose-5.html#post2541962

would you like more??

the great trolling & abusing session II begins

When did I do that?

It's a fact that these kinds of suicide trolls appear every day on this forum, and always target Chinese and Pakistanis with personal, racial and religious abuse.

So you mean to say only Indians Trolls and everyone else are Saint here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom