What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I could have kept ranting about Brahamins while making Indians angrier and angrier. But my point was not to troll, but rather to show how pathetic some are to demonize a people and religion.

the brahmin rants were silly at best, considering most of the indians aren't one. it's akin to railing on born again christians in hopes of pissing off americans.
like i mentioned, the premise of the fiasco was deeply flawed and short-sighted. but anyway i'm glad to see it has stopped.

i know you're good person based on your pdf history, perhaps a tad bit sensitive given this acidic environment.

^

Indian jokers just never stop. Well **** being peaceful. **** you. I hope to see you in the next war.

Awwe, abuse!!! How cute lilliput!

Relax, it will be tragic if you burst an artery, who will call us ******** and endians daily like a dumb broken record, and then shamelessly claim to not remember ''ever insulting indians''?

LOL!

abe madarchodh tujhe koi aur kaam nahi hai? Pakistani log tere mama bana rahe hain yaahan. chinki to pakistani bhi bulata hai tujhe, aur yeh bhi jaante hain ki chinese shi t is worth crap.

LOL, you know I can read the word "chinki" right? :lol:

But what does the rest mean?

Razpak saale gaandu tu rota bohot hai:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

abe madarchodh tujhe koi aur kaam nahi hai? Pakistani log tere mama bana rahe hain yaahan. chinki to pakistani bhi bulata hai tujhe, aur yeh bhi jaante hain ki chinese shi t is worth crap.

it looks like these are ur last minutes on PDF

No longer angry. Just disappointed. I will get banned. If I don't come back here, I want to say some Indians are pretty cool on this forum, but the majority here are scum bags.

I've been reading about the Hindu version of the Asura on Wiki and it sounds exactly the same as our one.

Like Liquid said, common origin.

Yes, and Asura is a Sanskrit word. We Assamese and Bengalis celebrate Durga (the invincible Goddess) Puja.

Here's the link if you would like to read about it.

Durga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to legend, Durga killed Mahisasur (The greatest Asura) in an epic battle.

ab bhai bhai karte raho, ye saal madarchodh raz pak galiyan deta rahe ga. In pakistaniyon ki jaat hi aise hoti hai. Madarchodh bhadwe ki nasal saale. Inki meethi meethii baatoon main naa aao.

main koi bhai bhai nahee karta , par aaj jo is forum pe tamasha dekha , sharam aatee hai?????????

agar samne wale ka mooh laal hai to kya thappar mar ke apna mooh laal karoge????????

unme aur hamme ek faraq hai aur wo rehna chahiye????????

sirf kamzor log hee galiyaan deten hai , mazaa to tab hai ki ye galleee dean aur khud inko apnee insult ka ehsaas ho , aur agar nahee bhee hota to kya faraq parta hai ......kawwe ke kosne se bachhiyaa nahee martee?????? be smart not ??????????????????

aur rahee baat kissee ke meethee meethee baton me ane kee to jaanee main ek swayam sewak hoon aur jab mulayam ne sewako ko marra tha tab main...........jane do ?????????

This thread is going to be locked/ deleted and the culprits banned in a few hours, but please do take a few moments to reflect on your undying hate towards Chinese and Pakistanis.

The hordes of suicide trolls, filled with blinding hate your people spawn are the most likely future of your country. I don't know how I feel at the moment, its ironic yet sad at the same time.

bloody slit eyed chinks..raped by japanese and now will be raped again and surrender in mass with porkistanni army:rofl:

Wow, anything else? :lol:

Yes, and Asura is a Sanskrit word. We Assamese and Bengalis celebrate Durga (the invincible Goddess) Puja.

Here's the link if you would like to read about it.

Durga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to legend, Durga killed Mahisasur (The greatest Asura) in an epic battle.

In Mandarin it is pronounced "Axiuluo". That is a direct phonetic transliteration from the original Sanskrit word.

Our King of the Underworld ("Yan wang") is also transliterated from the Sanskrit word Yama.

I'll read up about Durga, it sounds interesting. But first I want to respond to your fellow Indian here. :azn:

No longer angry. Just disappointed. I will get banned. If I don't come back here, I want to say some Indians are pretty cool on this forum, but the majority here are scum bags.

its been a long night mate, get some rest. we'll see you tomorrow morning. chill mar prahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom