What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar ye kaise log hain jinhe itna zeher pilaaya ja chuka hai ki aab inhe paanee aur zeher ka faraq hee nahee pata????????

this is very sad for a nation that its educated lot on which the future gowth of nation/society is based is going the guttrs with this kind of highly biased & crappy notions???????????

MADARSA education my friend.. this is ruining pakistan.

You mean like this?

I really don't understand how Chinese members tolerate this ****, when Bharatis on this forum call you guys slanty-eyes, and 5 cent soldiers. Honestly I would be enraged.

Aag mein ghee mat daal......:D

here slant eyed chinks and porkisttanis dreaming for balkanization of india

firstly save your a%% in baluchistan and other parts of pakshitstan then talk

Indians show their true nature, here I am the bad guy.

here slant eyed chinks and porkisttanis dreaming for balkanization of india:rofl:

firstly save your a%% in baluchistan and other parts of pakshitstan then talk:rofl:

listen you ************ dont try to be oversmart??????????

be in your limits??????

Shame on you????????

Yes I am the bad guy. The bharatis are the good guys.

yaar ye kaise log hain jinhe itna zeher pilaaya ja chuka hai ki aab inhe paanee aur zeher ka faraq hee nahee pata????????

this is very sad for a nation that its educated lot on which the future gowth of nation/society is based is going the guttrs with this kind of highly biased & crappy notions???????????

Kya huan? Itni jaldi Bhai-chara se biswas ur geya??? You're comparatively new here, but with a good heart. Don't loose your patience so soon.

This is what I wrote in the peace thread:

Although I have been long enough in DefPak to know that it requires only a spark (no relation to our member SpArK Aka Benny) to flame and ignite such nice threads... I have always been the foolish type to promote peace!!

Heck My signature (since I joined DefPak, inspite of many provocative signature campaigns) has always been:

PEACE ROCKS!!!

I really don't understand how Chinese members tolerate this ****, when Bharatis on this forum call you guys slanty-eyes, and 5 cent soldiers. Honestly I would be enraged.

I did get enraged, but after being called that every day here you kind of get used to it. :)

I wouldn't take out my anger on the Indian minorities who live in Hong Kong though. That would be unfair to them, though I could probably get away with it.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What an entertaining thread. But jokes aside, some serious issues being raised here.

1) The education emergency in Pakistan, the brainwashing involved and the quality of output. Very serious issue.
2) The south Punjab based hate filled punjabi terrorists / terrorism sympathisers and internet terrorists, a threat to world peace.
3) The ability to lie at all times. While twisting india's name daily in posts, this joker claims he never remembers insulting india!!!

here slant eyed chinks and porkisttanis dreaming for balkanization of india:rofl:

firstly save your a%% in baluchistan and other parts of pakshitstan then talk:rofl:

LOL, speak of the devil, here comes our Indian friend from earlier in the thread. :lol:

slant eyed chinks
slit eyed chinks
50 cents chinks
2 mm chinks
ugly chink

Thanks adding weight to the point being made here all along..... When we have to deal with such people on a regular basis, the discussion loses quality and becomes a blame game.

slant eyed chinks
slit eyed chinks
50 cents chinks
2 mm chinks
ugly chink
bhai Jeremy aap pakistan ka jhanda lageye hue ho aur pakistan aur china ki watt laga rahe ho ye kya majra he bhai. kyun aag me ghee dal rahe ho. sab shant hote ja raha he aap use fir bhadka rahe ho. akhir ap chahte kya ho. plz bata do plz make yrself clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom