What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
waht kind of idiot wrote this article anyway , does he know Brhamins are teachers???????
does he know chanakya was a teacher at Taxilla but orignally from bihar & wanted to fight off foriegn aggression & was the only reason that Alexender had to return ????????

does he know that most of todys terorrism thingee is cause when in early 19th centuary hindus & muslim societies got a chance to reform & educate + get ready for the coming age(MODERN AGE) hindus did just that but unfortunatly because of nawabee-zageerdaaree(feudal+we ruled for 1000 years) culture muslims missed the bus and kept on declining san some elite families ....is that false if you look at that????

why most Pakistanies are suffering from Terrorism cause they still are not willing to aknoledge there mistakes in feeding this demon let alone fight it & make Pakistan/Afghanistan & South Asia a better place , instead they are blaming others for there misfortune & think someday a massiah will come & rescue them, just because they are muslims , its another matter that in real life they dont even follow 10% islam...

I thought that was what you were implying about me. :cheesy:

Anyway, I don't even know if your Asuras are the same thing as our ones. Though from what I have read they are about the same.

Hey Asura! :D I think they are the same.

Thank you sir. I agree with everything in your post except the Hindu and Islam part.

1st of all dont give me the notation of sir becoz im 101% sure i will be far less in age compared to all the members here, so let it by
on the hindu n islam part i dont see any difference becoz i do have muslim friend which r very dear to me n we use to have this debate about our religions and on those points i said that both have similar ideologies for their followers, well my pov may vary to u n others also but to me all the religions r same n to clear yr doubt im a hindu but have no qualms over other religions.
but i reguest u to abstain from abusing others becoz it doesnt minimize others but it weights less on yr image.

Don't understand why sane people would like to post in this and hundreds of similar troll threads??? I mean seriously, 18 pages in few hours???

:facepalm:

1st of all dont give me the notation of sir becoz im 101% sure i will be far less in age compared to all the members here, so let it by
on the hindu n islam part i dont see any difference becoz i do have muslim friend which r very dear to me n we use to have this debate about our religions and on those points i said that both have similar ideologies for their followers, well my pov may vary to u n others also but to me all the religions r same n to clear yr doubt im a hindu but have no qualms over other religions.
but i reguest u to abstain from abusing others becoz it doesnt minimize others but it weights less on yr image.[/I]

Are yaar tu bhi kisse kah raha hai......:lol:

well aren't all religions principles peace?

yaar mujhe to hairaanee is baat kee hai ki abhee tak ye thread chal kaise raha hai??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom