What's new

Why aren't Chinese students at UK universities getting top degrees?

Too many kids from too many rich families in China。They are just in the UK for fun。:D

The days when Chinese students fill up the academic achievement list are gone。

Also the best students,especially those who are science majors and are mostly from modest families,stay in China。

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Thanks for Info.

google iq researches for all countries by any organization: turds and yindians are useless 2 digit iq monkeys..:D

These people will never accept the fact that an average Chinese is far more smarter than an average Indian or Turk。

I would say there are a few reasons:

1) The assignments are different and make you do self studies which is not a common practice in most Asian universities...

In order to do this we have prob no. 2

2) Command of the English language.

3) Too many distraction (Many Chinese students are seen to start travelling to EU for visits and enjoying more than studying)

4) Many also start relaxing when they see they have achieved really well in 1st year...

Just my opinion based on the no. of Chinese students I studied with and also the no. I worked with (their experiences) and also the number I bump into in EU states...

They sure screech loudly and obnoxiously though. This turd-ape probably goes to a no name school where only the worst Chinese students go.

I don't think that Turk is fona fide。He is a Uighur with nigger and in disguise。

From all the foreign students I had to work on an assignment. Chinese were the lesser ones in iq. They are silent, don't contribute, and depending on others.
I beg to differ...

I dont know how you will measure intelligence...But they are relatively silent and dont contribute most of the time I attributed this to their lack of command of the English language (although not always)...
I have seen them as 1 of the best in Maths

I have seen Indian students or basically anyone who is coming from Asia falling in the same category esp in Science cant say much for Business and other fields...

Last edited:
These people will never accept the fact that an average Chinese is far more smarter than an average Indian or Turk。

Because there is no reason to accept such stupid statement.

google iq researches for all countries by any organization: turds and yindians are useless 2 digit iq monkeys..:D

Post those credible links piggy.

If that gets you paid more or make you happy,dont bring Indians unnecessarly.

Hey @DRAY i had a parrot in a cage man ,i had it only for a week ,it some how managed to open the door and escaped,do you think its intelligent and smart,or is it plain stupid to fly away to the unknown.:D

Hey @DRAY i had a parrot in a cage man ,i had it only for a week ,it some how managed to open the door and escaped,do you think its intelligent and smart,or is it plain stupid to fly away to the unknown.:D

For some parrots cage is better, they are fed well and also get to parrot the words repeatedly that their masters teach them, and more parroting means more food. :D

I beg to differ...

I dont know how you will measure intelligence...But they are relatively silent and dont contribute most of the time I attributed this to their lack of command of the English language (although not always)...
I have seen them as 1 of the best in Maths

How about Japanese, South Korean ?? Same silent mode ?? Do you think it is due to language barrier or confidence issue ?

How about Japanese, South Korean ?? Same silent mode ?? Do you think it is due to language barrier or confidence issue ?
Unfortunately I havent had many Japanese students nor S.Korean students to make a comparison...but I think the major issue is language barrier...and second is confidence issues prob due to the Asian education system where the teacher is always right and if you give a wrong answer you are mocked...(this is what some Malaysians and some Chinese from China and some from Taiwan told me)....

Back
Top Bottom