What's new

Why aren't Chinese students at UK universities getting top degrees?

From all the foreign students I had to work on an assignment. Chinese were the lesser ones in iq. They are silent, don't contribute, and depending on others.

Liu says that this mentality of working only for credits could affect Chinese students' performance in another way. In China, degree classifications do not exist; working incredibly hard at school and performing well in exams to get to a good university matters more than what happens once they are there. "It's a one-off event and nothing can change it," she says. "Afterwards students just relax. They never have the same pressure again."

How could a dog understand human language? Especially Chinese?

then stop speaking to your lunch.

Hi,

I'm a part time lecture from a reputed university in Singapore and I have worked with many students from different countries.
Now to the topic, Chinese students are capable but they are not willing to open up during discussions and tutorials. Moreover, they find it very difficult to form teams with non Chinese students but exceptions are there like a student of mine who found it very difficult to communicate with non Chinese students due to cultural and language issues but by the end of the year she improved her english to next level.

From all the foreign students I had to work on an assignment. Chinese were the lesser ones in iq. They are silent, don't contribute, and depending on others.
Yeah, they are very quiet and easily intimidated. No offence to any.

Yeah, they are very quiet and easily intimidated. No offence to any.

BUT BUT BUT. LK is the beneficiary of China's investments. Are you saying LKs are even more intimidated?

Does it make sense to you as a LKer?

Some dogs can replicate human sound

There is no question you are that dog.

Liu says that this mentality of working only for credits could affect Chinese students' performance in another way. In China, degree classifications do not exist; working incredibly hard at school and performing well in exams to get to a good university matters more than what happens once they are there. "It's a one-off event and nothing can change it," she says. "Afterwards students just relax. They never have the same pressure again.".

Did you get that quote from MILF?

If you are a proud Chinese, why don't you put Chinese flag there ? Or if you have already become Canada citizen, why do you still speak as if you are Chinese ?

Indonesian river clogged with toxic chemicals dumped by textile factories | Mail Online

The river you can’t see for RUBBISH: Former Indonesian paradise is now clogged with household waste and toxic chemicals dumped by textile factories
  • The Citarum in Java is now said to be the dirtiest river in the world
  • More than 35million people still rely on it for drinking and washing
  • Greenpeace report last year claimed one of the largest textile manufacturers on the Citarum – PT Gistex Group – has had a ‘business relationship’ with Gap, H&M and Adidas
  • One fisherman's experience on river is revealed on C4 documentary Unreported World tonight

Indonesian river clogged with toxic chemicals dumped by textile factories | Mail Online

The river you can’t see for RUBBISH: Former Indonesian paradise is now clogged with household waste and toxic chemicals dumped by textile factories
  • Greenpeace report last year claimed one of the largest textile manufacturers on the Citarum – PT Gistex Group – has had a ‘business relationship’ with Gap, H&M and Adidas
  • One fisherman's experience on river is revealed on C4 documentary Unreported World tonight

8 for 8 on being the official PDF poster child of an unintellegent chinese.... you are almost there, 2 more and you will hold the title.

Men, you take it too personal then...... :D I hope you are not a woman, if so, I am so sorry then.....;)

Yeah I will try to fix it as soon I get the power in Indonesia....

Actually West Java governor has already taken action on it in the beginning of this year.

Men, you take it too personal then...... :D I hope you are not a woman, if so, I am so sorry then.....;)

Yeah I will try to fix it as soon I get the power in Indonesia....

Actually West Java governor has already taken action on it in the beginning of this year.

I look down, there is are two balls and a piece in the middle. You tell me.

Back
Top Bottom