What's new

Why aren't Chinese students at UK universities getting top degrees?

1st explanation is good: asian culture often culpabilize people and tell them to get the things the hard way

Westerner culture teach rather efficiency

So chinese students try to understand each thing , even the useless ones

About the silent behaviour of the asian people it's true, but the explanation is that i think they have less verbal intelligence (to be understood clearly and quickly), and they need less attention

You meant dogs understand English but not Chinese?
I will take your words for it.

U are a retarded fellow
I put forward an explanation and u are trying to be oversmart!

What was wrong in my statement?

The question is did they graduate? It doesn't matter what your marks are, companies don't care. They only want to see you got certificate.

BUT BUT BUT. LK is the beneficiary of China's investments. Are you saying LKs are even more intimidated?

Does it make sense to you as a LKer?

There is no question you are that dog.

Did you get that quote from MILF?
Mate it's a fake account made to defame SL so don't take it seriously.

At least dogs can replicate some human sounds. When Chinese try to replicate human sound they sound like a cat.

don't get it, when did earning a higher degree in UK become a standard to evaluate Chinese students?

FYI, getting a UK degree is easier. Chinese are doing far better in US and Canada. I think many European nations have a disregard in UK's one year master's program.

don't get it, when did earning a higher degree in UK become a standard to evaluate Chinese students?

since some people's own country doesn't mean crap. As it turns out, our best are in China, but I guess that doesn't matter to trolls.

Also @he-man can you maybe not judge a country and people by english? Is it at all possible that India may make others learn your language instead of you learning others? I mean that's the Chinese thing, don't understand Chinese? Don't come.

China have our own universities, why go out? Half of universities is establishing network, the future leaders of China is in China, going to UK, US is sort of counter productive, and really 90% that go are people that can't get into a good school in China.

FYI, getting a UK degree is easier. Chinese are doing far better in US and Canada. I think many European nations have a disregard in UK's one year master's program.

That's true, even in China, rumors said the department of education will not recognize UK one year master program. I can tell you something. Several years ago, one of my classmates was applying for UK master degree, Newcastle University. That day he just finished submitting the application form online, then he went out to make a phone call for just 5 minutes, when he came back, the unconditional offer came. Even I need 15 minute to take a shit. Dat UK university efficiency!:rofl: UK universities are just selling degrees. European countries are running out of money now, not enough government grants available for public universities. UK even doubled the tuition fee! I suggest Chinese students go to North America or Australia.

since some people's own country doesn't mean crap. As it turns out, our best are in China, but I guess that doesn't matter to trolls.

Also @he-man can you maybe not judge a country and people by english? Is it at all possible that India may make others learn your language instead of you learning others? I mean that's the Chinese thing, don't understand Chinese? Don't come.

China have our own universities, why go out? Half of universities is establishing network, the future leaders of China is in China, going to UK, US is sort of counter productive, and really 90% that go are people that can't get into a good school in China.

Yes, to go to top universities in China is quite difficult, than foreign universities, so the elite students stay. But there are always best students go abroad, to see the world, different people, different choice.

From all the foreign students I had to work on an assignment. Chinese were the lesser ones in iq. They are silent, don't contribute, and depending on others.

Because the best ones are too busy making Turkey look like a turd world shithole run by monkeys.

Because the best ones are too busy making Turkey look like a turd world shithole run by monkeys.

google iq researches for all countries by any organization: turds and yindians are useless 2 digit iq monkeys..:D

They sure screech loudly and obnoxiously though. This turd-ape probably goes to a no name school where only the worst Chinese students go.

Back
Top Bottom