What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

So he puts General Tariq Khan to head commission, a beloved professional brilliant soldier. Someone professional not a syncophant from his gov. Your prime minister has 86 seats while IK won 155. Sit down simpleton.

He was helped to power by the establishment and kept in power with their continued assistance. That ended November last year, and since then IK’s ship’s been taking on water. If IK wins the vote fair and square, without breaking the law or constitution, then he deserves to stay PM. But the moves he pulled have made things worse for him.

He was helped to power by the establishment and kept in power with their continued assistance. That ended November last year, and since then IK’s ship’s been taking on water. If IK wins the vote fair and square, without breaking the law or constitution, then he deserves to stay PM. But the moves he pulled have made things worse for him.

papi day teri pehli gal menu pasand aye hey matlab samaj aye hey

Can't it be that the cheap justice was securing his future on someone else's pay?

Why the hatred towards COAS Bajwa?

Did General Bajwa denounce and oppose Russia's military operations in Ukraine? Did General Bajwa visit Washington DC, while the Prime Minister had visited Moscow?

So long as the military leadership follow and support Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan. I have no issue with the guy. However, his statements about Russia is the opposite of Prime Minister Imran Khan's stance on Pakistan's neutrality and engaging in good relations with all countries.

This is the army, not a political party.

Almost every army officer knows that despite their personal frustrations, army is Pakistan's option of last resort. So unless there is a dire threat to the security of Pakistan, the military will not intervene. Some suggested that possible cracks could appear within the army due to the polarization in the country. Inshallah there will never be such cracks which cause the cohesion of the army to break over a political party losing out. In the past army has seen its chiefs being pushed out, i.e. Jehangir Karamat, then the army saw General Musharraf pushed out yet none of those issues caused the army to lose its discipline. And neither should the army lose its discipline over a political matter now.

The Army is there for Pakistan, not for a political party. The army did the right thing by taking a step back. Had it intervened on behalf of PTI, the other half of the country would have been complaining about the army yet again so it was a no-win situation and army did just right, it stayed quiet and the let the SCP decide.

Army is the one and only constant of stability in Pakistan! I don't care what some members here say but we should defend and deflect critique of Pakistan Armed Forces instead of doubling down on it just because people are jazbaati.

The armed forces don't owe IK/PTI anything. The ones who owe PTI/IK support are its own constituency. This constituency should demonstrate as it is their legal right. Why in the hell are members expecting the army to step into the fray?

Pakistan is not going to get destroyed, PTI has a chance to make a come back. Even if opposition comes to power and resets laws, abolishes NAB etc., PTI needs to reverse the changes. For now, let Shabaz Sharif sort out the economy. Let the PTI go into opposition. It is a healthy vantage point for them.

Lastly, for god-sake, keep the army out of the mud-slinging as it is the only institution which brings all Pakistanis together. They serve shoulder to shoulder with each other in service of Pakistan and this should not be lost on the rest of us who are on either side of the political divide currently.

Last edited:
Bajwa has been the worst coas of Pakistan
So far

He was helped ? Nawaz was allowed to leave, no action against TLP was taken and he was allowed to rule?

I am neutral on Honorable General Bajwa

However I do expect the Military , Intelligence and Federal System to fully cooperate with Honorable Imran Khan (Prime Minister of Pakistan) during state of Emergency

*Supreme court has no say in Assembly

1649424189191.png

I am neutral on Honorable General Bajwa

However I do expect the Military , Intelligence and Federal System to fully cooperate with Honorable Imran Khan (Prime Minister of Pakistan) during state of Emergency

*Supreme court has no say in Assembly
Did the supreme court ever intervene in the Model Town massacer?

I agree

COAS shouldn't be blamed

SHO police station Gulshan e Iqbal Karachi should be blamed for the current situation

Basically fashion hai.
Generally it used to be
"Jo krwa rha America karwa rha"

Now is,
"Bajwa krwa rha hai"

Gen Bajwa na hogya phupi ka baita hogya k sb uspe dal do.

Nahi bhai Bajwa kuch nahi karwa raha

Bajwa ka kaam sirf LUMSU k bachon sai debate karna hai

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom