What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

I donnt know whether to cry or laugh at Bajwa and army top brass. I knew shitty and bitchy judiciary but this is way beyond! They manufactured this disasters themselves. I bet Americans and Indians will be laughing at us....Just think if India plans to attack now!!

1649619240077.png

Never seen such hatred for armed forces since 2007 when Gen Hamid Gul was protesting in islamabad and heard 'napak fauj murdabad' chants. He was devastated. Though we were under a sudo martial law govt then. Feels like the frustrstion and anger amongst general population is similar at the moment 🤕
Nope. It's unprecedented. The anger the resentment among the general public is far greater and deeper than ever before. Amrika has been our tier 1 enemy and the US did never get the public support despite spending 💰 in Pakistan. Now when the Public sees that our "Sher jawan" "Baahdur Mihafiz" have just become Ragdolls, puppets and minions of the US so the massive anger and hatred was the obvious outcome.

We are now just sitting on a Nuclear tipped landmine and this anger can erupt at any time at the faintest of the disturbances. And it's Bajwa and Co who have created all this mess.

A virtual invasion has been successful. Now if anyone wanted to physically invade Pakistan then these upcoming months would be the most suitable for them as there's been a massive military-public divide and if next supersonic missile happens to hit the GHQ or some other top brass dwellings then the general public would remain satisfyingly neutral as well.

General public can relate themselves with the junior Pakistani soldiers fighting on the ground but they can not relate themselves with the Generals hiding behind the concrete walls

Last edited:
A hypothetical scenario:

One day DG ISPR tweets where GHQ is shown in ruins, attacked by Indian Brahmos missiles. Surely Army would respond accordingly. But can anyone predict or guesstimate the response of the public under that tweet?

I can't but it wouldn't good to watch at least, while considering what they did with the recent Shaheen 3 missile test. Public might remain neutral even when the military's top brass being chopped into minced meat while Pakistan largely remains the same and peaceful. Why risk your country, prosperity and life for some odd people! Pakistan is larger than a few persons

Who knows if it could be the part of Modi's next election campaign as usually the case with his previously failed surgical strikes.

so stop abusing, better analyse your failures, remain peaceful and come again with betterment!

Very true. US/CIA plan for the long term. Bajwa is just another of their yes man to make things happen for them.

There is something else I am concerned about - something MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS !! IT IS CALLED CHINA !!! Don't be surprised if China rolls back their defence partnership with Pakistan. If this happens - NO MORE JF-17s !! NO MORE J-10s !!!
So what? As Bajwa said J-10 (the Chinese) were the compulsion. If We have F Sola, who dumb$hit needs crappy Chinese J-10s 😂😂🤣

I donnt know whether to cry or laugh at Bajwa and army top brass. I knew shitty and bitchy judiciary but this is way beyond! They manufactured this disasters themselves. I bet Americans and Indians will be laughing at us....Just think if India plans to attack now!!
I could definitely see India attacking now. Pakistan is in anarchy and choas. Indians won't get a better opportunity than this

I am disappointed to state that I was wrong in my expression above. I could not imagine that certain powers within armed forces would have been actively behind this.

Unfortunately, I have to regret that I was wrong. (Certain small parts) PA did play a role and it was not positive. I wanted to make sure I spoke to enough people in the know to establish this view instead of jumping the gun.
I have done so (and though not unanimous view), and it is with a deep heart that I must say (with a preponderance of feedback, views, and facts) that the Pakistani Army establishment did not play a positive role in this debacle. Now they are in up to their eyeballs and confused on how to deal with this. I hope in the days and months to come Imran Khan's health (heart) and life stay healthy and protected.

It is a very troubling day for me today. Pakistan is in for very troubling and dangerous days ahead.

PS: Made an edit as I dont want to people to think the entire institution is to be blamed (even though I was careful to say "certain powers" - mention of IK's health is general concern that certain circles will attempt to take advantage of this massive division within Pakistan. Those local and foreign jackals are out there ready to pounce.

Last edited:
PROTESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED IN AUSTRALIA AGAINST BAJWA !! Yes you heard it right, In Australia by Pakistan community!!

Now how would they handle this situation! UAE, London, Pakistan probably everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom