What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

under his watch he let those back in power who has maligned that very institute... on his watch foreign funded regime change happened.. just one major rank level officer call to BAP and MQM would have turned the outcome... he chose to stay neutral which intern is taking side of these looters and thugs.. do you want more charge sheet!?? i love my army... but now i feel that it's useless to spend on it and let our kids die in this institution... shaheed baich diyai... qaum beech di.. .. he did more damage than yahya khan

US spent over 6 trillions n 20 years to capture Afghanistan n failed while in Pak only 30-40 milion were spent n less than 2-3 days a regime was changed. Even Malik Riaz could do that or Zardari alone without any foreign backing. While we r blaming one guy here, it was actually a sad demise of our moral values at the top. We didnt reach here in few days or weeks, not one man's actions or lack of that lead us to this situation. We got independence in 1947 n just one year later we lost Quaid n then Liaquat Ali Khan is martyred and we go back to 13 Aug 1947 situation. In 2022 we realized we r slaves but we were slaves for past so many decades. I still dont know who exactly was the root cause of all this and bad things have yet to come for Pakistan. I dont want to see a repeat of Libya Iraq etc but we r very much on that same route. I dont see any other strategic target which US wants to conquer in this world n it was Pakistan's turn sooner or later, Khan just accelerated the timeline by declaring change in foreign policy in a public procession n on TV interviews. If he had some decent Media handling training we would have been in a very different spot today.
If i want to view pessimistically there is no silver-lining from all what has happened but lets have faith in Allah. Lets be optimistic, lets not blame anyone person, its a collective failure n we all have to share the outcome.

I am disappointed to state that I was wrong in my expression above. I could not imagine that certain powers within armed forces would have been actively behind this.

Unfortunately, I have to regret that I was wrong. PA did play a role and it was not positive. I wanted to make sure I spoke to enough people in the know to establish this view instead of jumping the gun.
I have done so (and though not unanimous view), and it is with a deep heart that I must say (with a preponderance of feedback, views, and facts) that the Pakistani Army establishment did not play a positive role in this debacle. Now they are in up to their eyeballs and confused on how to deal with this. I hope in the days and months to come Imran Khan's health (heart) and life stay healthy and protected.

It is a very troubling day for me today. Pakistan is in for very troubling and dangerous days ahead.
Dear Brother, Some 12 hours Ago i met my best friend which i knew from school days and is the closest friend of all. He is at a very good position and he tells me that it is actually the fight between two powerful Men from establishment. One is backed by PTI which the other dont want to ascend to the higher post because that guy is also very desperate (and saazeeshi type also).

now we are bashing only the guy who is stopping the other guy to ascend. and further he said the guy who is stopping is not doing it for his seat ?

US spent over 6 trillions n 20 years to capture Afghanistan n failed while in Pak only 30-40 milion were spent n less than 2-3 days a regime was changed. Even Malik Riaz could do that or Zardari alone without any foreign backing. While we r blaming one guy here, it was actually a sad demise of our moral values at the top. We didnt reach here in few days or weeks, not one man's actions or lack of that lead us to this situation. We got independence in 1947 n just one year later we lost Quaid n then Liaquat Ali Khan is martyred and we go back to 13 Aug 1947 situation. In 2022 we realized we r slaves but we were slaves for past so many decades. I still dont know who exactly was the root cause of all this and bad things have yet to come for Pakistan. I dont want to see a repeat of Libya Iraq etc but we r very much on that same route. I dont see any other strategic target which US wants to conquer in this world n it was Pakistan's turn sooner or later, Khan just accelerated the timeline by declaring change in foreign policy in a public procession n on TV interviews. If he had some decent Media handling training we would have been in a very different spot today.
If i want to view pessimistically there is no silver-lining from all what has happened but lets have faith in Allah. Lets be optimistic, lets not blame anyone person, its a collective failure n we all have to share the outcome.

Pakistan will not be like Libya, Afghanistan or Syria. We have much bigger goals to achieve in future. It's just the beginning. Hold on tight.

We are a lively nation, in past 74 years, the common citizen representation/mandate was either stolen, or the main representative/leader was killed (Liaqat Ali Khan, Bhutto, Zia-ul-Haq etc).

under his watch he let those back in power who has maligned that very institute... on his watch foreign funded regime change happened.. just one major rank level officer call to BAP and MQM would have turned the outcome... he chose to stay neutral which intern is taking side of these looters and thugs.. do you want more charge sheet!?? i love my army... but now i feel that it's useless to spend on it and let our kids die in this institution... shaheed baich diyai... qaum beech di.. .. he did more damage than yahya khan
ur anger is very justified, but dont u think it can as a result of error of judgement and assessment? someone somewhere made a poor assessment of public sentiment if IK is ousted, i mean just until 1 month back khan rating was so poor that everyone was against him n removing him legally through PDM (whether foreign intervention or not) was a plausible n legal way. Do you think anyone could have expected how Khan will use the Cipher of 7th n build a public sentiment? Yes its exactly like Zulfiqar or Mujib Ur Rehman story but khan was not even remotely as popular as they were just 30 days ago. I will still give a benefit of doubt to Bajwa sb just because i love Army so much that i still have a wishful thinking that they cant be so stupid that couldnt predict Khan's actions n public response to those actions. Yes i dont have the answer to "WHY NEUTRAL" n what they thought they will gain from being neutral, i still dont know. Not every plan is a successful plan until it is.

ur anger is very justified, but dont u think it can as a result of error of judgement and assessment? someone somewhere made a poor assessment of public sentiment if IK is ousted, i mean just until 1 month back khan rating was so poor that everyone was against him n removing him legally through PDM (whether foreign intervention or not) was a plausible n legal way. Do you think anyone could have expected how Khan will use the Cipher of 7th n build a public sentiment? Yes its exactly like Zulfiqar or Mujib Ur Rehman story but khan was not even remotely as popular as they were just 30 days ago. I will still give a benefit of doubt to Bajwa sb just because i love Army so much that i still have a wishful thinking that they cant be so stupid that couldnt predict Khan's actions n public response to those actions. Yes i dont have the answer to "WHY NEUTRAL" n what they thought they will gain from being neutral, i still dont know. Not every plan is a successful plan until it is.
want to hear that answer.. why neutral!?

I think it was inevitable. Where vested interest clash with country direction and slaves mentality prevail, it is bound to happen. The Army top brass always nurtured the filth, while the the 'b** of riches' judiciary protected them. Knowingly that Pakistani bureaucratic system is rotten and corrupt to core no one did anything. Now the system has collapsed its own. They made sure NS runs to UK, filth like Mohsin Dawar and other prevail and now they left IK? Even if they wanted to remove what were they thinking? Bring back the filth? Dont they realise this is the same USA who killed thousands of Pakistanis including army men via clandestine operations? Forgot Abottabad, Sala, Haqani, Raymond Devis? CIA instigated the ouster of Musharaff in 2007? Direct facilitated NRO to bring back bibi and NS? I can bet they instigated India in 2019 to do Pulwama, just like instigating Russia in Ukrain. Where is the so called #1 spy agency ISI and their 5th gen warefare mantra & expertise? Any sane mind with take USA as a threat and enemy by now. I bet Indians will be watching and laughing ....

I must say the establishment which includes the army is to blame for this situation and instability. IK was going no were if they didnt interfered.

Finally, we're getting some truths.

Fanboys here be like: wHy ArE YoU CriTiCizInG tHe ArMy?

Maybe because they have the power to cleanse the system but never have!

Waz, I can assure you things about to get VERY VERY nasty in KPK for Bajwa & Co. It took a long time to get some stability in KPK and FATA. This is about to go ballistic !! Don't be surprised if voices of Independence start to arise from KPK - it is this much serious !!
What about Punjab? We also want to live free and break those shackles of Sharifs and their protectors (status quo). I bet a lot of Punjabis would also be attracted to the idea if some sorts uprising happens in KPK. Who would be fool enough to be kept enslaved by the foreign slaves.

The political system, The military's top brass, The judiciary, The Police and Bureaucracy all are fu¢k*d up. If everyone going to get their little freedoms then why not Punjab too!

Either save this fu¢k€d up, rotten $hitty system or the country. Both can't get along for long. Times are changing faster than most people can think of.

Dear Brother, Some 12 hours Ago i met my best friend which i knew from school days and is the closest friend of all. He is at a very good position and he tells me that it is actually the fight between two powerful Men from establishment. One is backed by PTI which the other dont want to ascend to the higher post because that guy is also very desperate (and saazeeshi type also).

now we are bashing only the guy who is stopping the other guy to ascend. and further he said the guy who is stopping is not doing it for his seat ?
I know exactly what you mean. But (the fight between those two) should not have resulted in this debacle. Though that did factor into this situation, I think there is much more that came together for this to happen.

Last edited:

It's not just about that.

They are unaccountable. They operate like the deep state. They can force extensions, even springing corrupt politicians out of jail so their parties can vote for the extension in Parliament.

Basically, no country can progress if one huge pillar of the state is its own kingdom with zero government oversight.

That's not his role.

His role is to do what the PM says.

Why did the current man force his own extension? Running from SC to PMO to Parliament to ensure it gets done, even Nawaz Sharif got magically released to ensure that N League also votes in favor of the extension in Parliament.

People don't understand that there has been no legal basis for extensions (till it was forced this time) --- anybody who seeks or accepts one is automatically a traitor, and those who sit around in Corps Commander's Conferences twiddling their thumbs while this happens are part of the problem.

What about Punjab? We also want to live free and break those shackles of Sharifs and their protectors (status quo). I bet a lot of Punjabis would also be attracted to the idea if some sorts uprising happens in KPK. Who would be fool enough to be kept enslaved by the foreign slaves.

The political system, The military's top brass, The judiciary, The Police and Bureaucracy all are fu¢k*d up. If everyone going to get their little freedoms then why not Punjab too!

Either save this fu¢k€d up, rotten $hitty system or the country. Both can't get along for long. Times are changing faster than most people can think of.
YES!!!

Your theory has its merits --- but it breaks down at this critical point: that one man could have stopped all this. That one man could have followed the expectations of the nation and army and retired on time. That one man could have worked with the PM to crush any foreign conspiracy. That one man could have cleansed the system as the army continues to cleanse Baloch/TTP (with mixed results) from far flung areas.

No other institution or single seat in the entire country has that power --- hence, the blame will naturally disproportionately fall on that one man, and he deserves it.

that is an obvious plausible story, but do u think someone in another city can actually make so many moves n the pindi guy lets him do all those things? If it was a fight between those two then one of them could have taken the other to task on various military laws and rules. How long does it take we have few examples in Raheel bhai tenure. Rumors everywhere, no one can be absolutely sure about that n unfortunately nothing will be known to us if it was such a plan.

1649627826143.png

Back
Top Bottom