What's new

Why are Turks so nationalistic?

O bhai mujhay kyun serike bana raha hai? lahore pata nai lalay..koi plan nai hai apna.

Yaar toune adhi zindagi Punjab mein guzaar dei...Filipino bhi Murree Breweries keh uraataaa hai aur kitnaaa tujhe time lagei ga Punjabi banein mein ? :D

Mein tou 2 weeks keh liye Quetta ayaa thaa aur meri dost ki family nei mujhe 'honorary Barahvi' bana diyaa thaa !

Glad to see you've failed to argue against my previous 4 points.

Annie Khalid anyone?

Looks like you have some personal problem with me or something. Or maybe you've had a very bad day or got scolded by Iranian/Turks today... I've never seen you act like this, frankly speaking. I don't know what did I write in this topic to warrant a vile reaction like that from you! :confused:

Looks like you have some personal problem with me or something. Or maybe you've had a very bad day or got scolded by Iranian/Turks today... I've never seen you act like this, frankly speaking. I don't know what did I write in this topic to warrant a vile reaction like that from you! :confused:

Is this how you debate with others?

Once you can't argue back you start attacking their personal life which you think you know?

:meeting:

Pakistan IMO should stop being an "Islamic Republic" and simply stick to its Islamic heritage and build a legacy by adopting a purely secular model. Remember, Iran and Turkey only managed to destroy tribalism through extreme secularism.

Did you know Pakistan was the very first Islamic Republic in the world? We adopted that title solely to reflect our heritage and culture; not to mention that Pakistan was built for Muslims. We were never a fully Theocratic state, and don't think we are ever going to be.
Secondly, you mention "own brand of Islam". Well, KSA is mainly Sunni while Iran is mainly Shia. In these 2 countries it's either Shias or Sunnis that are in power.
Pakistan is, and will always remain, a state which equally belongs to all Muslim sects, because it is an Islamic Republic built for Muslims, not A Sunni/Shia Republic built for Sunni/Shias.

Once you can't argue back you start attacking their personal life which you think you know?

Lol that's nothing...his quirk is his 2-faced approach to everything :disagree:

Last time i visit to this forum!

MY MidDle FInGer to you!!

Turks have 2000 years just of military history! We builded 16 empires. Destroyed many rival empires!

Now Who are yOu?!

BUt u have some shitty nukes wow!

Yaar toune adhi zindagi Punjab mein guzaar dei...Filipino bhi Murree Breweries keh uraataaa hai aur kitnaaa tujhe time lagei ga Punjabi banein mein ? :D

Mein tou 2 weeks keh liye Quetta ayaa thaa aur meri dost ki family nei mujhe 'honorary Barahvi' bana diyaa thaa !

Lalay filipino beer philipines ki bani huwi thi murree k nahin... i know a lil punjabi,some pashtu and a few sindhi words... aisi koi tension nai hai bhai jee.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2950236 said:
its a common misconception that iran invented shiaism, imam jaafar was not irani and neither had any links with it, its another thing that shiaism found its way to flourish in iran in 1500s and previously iran was majority sunni area, some egyptian empire was also shia

if you say that islam can be exported than you are misguided and that pakistan needs fatwas from saudi arabia to follow an islamic system, islam is loud and clear about system of governance and only instruction of holy quran is enough to formulate the laws and not some saudi cleric acceptance
I know shiaism isn't Iranian, but that doesn't really matter. My point is something else. Iran has become the flag bearer of shia Islam, the same way it became the flag bearer of Zoroastrianism 2500 years ago.

And Pakistan is indeed being influenced by wahabi Islam. That's nothing to debate about. The same way Afghanistan has been influenced by saudi wahabism, parts of Pakistan have also been influenced. The Saudi funded religious schools are the most obvious medium of this ideological transfer.

Turks have 2000 years just of military history! We builded 16 empires. Destroyed many rival empires!

Now Who are yOu?!

Dude no one has insulted Turkey, in fact most people defended Turkey.

But since you feel like that way, maybe you should leave!

Now Who are yOu?!

BUt u have some nukes wow!

Now Who are yOu?!

Hey, cool down man. Don't take these pan-nationalists like RayKalm seriously. I respect the Turks and Iranians and I've stated this many times before in this topic,.

Now Who are yOu?!

See what I mean guys?

LOOK! This is what I mean!!

Did you know Pakistan was the very first Islamic Republic in the world? We adopted that title solely to reflect our heritage and culture; not to mention that Pakistan was built for Muslims. We were never a fully Theocratic state, and don't think we are ever going to be.
Secondly, you mention "own brand of Islam". Well, KSA is mainly Sunni while Iran is mainly Shia. In these 2 countries it's either Shias or Sunnis that are in power.
Pakistan is, and will always remain, a state which equally belongs to all Muslim sects, because it is an Islamic Republic built for Muslims, not A Sunni/Shia Republic built for Sunni/Shias.

Oye shabash...! :fans:

Now go and study, kido ! :devil:

Now Who are yOu?!

Go read Posts 4 and 6 :lol:
Also, nukes are not quite "shitty".. :coffee:

Now Who are yOu?!

What are you whining about do u even know what the thread is about? as for 2000 year olf military history we have the worlds oldest civilisation...

Now Who are yOu?!

Hey, you ignorant human. Are you proud of your empire that Allah (swt) has blessed you with during the ancient time to keep Islam as a group? Thank Allah instead of thanking yourself.

And yes, we, the Pakistanis, appeared out of nothing in 1947 to the state we are now in 2012. Are you jealous?

Back
Top Bottom