What's new

Why are Turks so nationalistic?

Remember, Iran and Turkey only managed to destroy tribalism through extreme secularism.

Even knowing what tribe you hail from is tribalism.*

In the region, I've only seen the pure Western model of a state in Turkey and Iran.

Funny, I think Pakistan is decades ahead of Iran in 'breaking tribalism'. Women rights, achieving the first Female Muslim president, freedom for youth, freedom on internet, these stuff to me is combating tribalism.

Even knowing what tribe you hail from is tribalism.

In the region, I've only seen the pure Western model of a state in Turkey and Iran.

Mate, forgive me for disagreeing, but when you've got an Ayatollah who supersedes your executive head then that isn't really 'a pure Western Model' !

Funny, I think Pakistan is decades ahead of Iran in 'breaking tribalism'. Women rights, achieving the first Female Muslim president, freedom for youth, freedom on internet, these stuff to me is combating tribalism.

Whats up with the picture of a new Pakistani model or female actor every other week ? :woot:

Mate, forgive me for disagreeing, but when you've got an Ayatollah who supersedes your executive head then that isn't really 'a pure Western Model' !

Whats up with the picture of a new Pakistani model or female actor every other week ? :woot:

He's simply deluded in his Iranian nationalism.

Aren't they pretty? You can't have stuff like this in Iran.

Where it is I go, on Youtube or other forums etc, I always see them swearing and cursing on anyone who doesn't agree with their view.

For example, "Turkey can beat Israel, if you don't agree with me you suck you shitty ****".

Or in a 'Top 10 Muslim army' video on youtube they always call you names and bring up GFP ranks saying that Turkey is the strongest Muslim country and that the Pakistanis and Iranians can't compare to them. Which I believe is a joke.

I even saw them calling Indians "black people" when they get in arguments with them.

They even attack the Chinese in their videos calling them racist against the Turkic Muslims, and almost everyone of them insult them with racial slurs (such as; small eyes etc.)

I mean, I am not trying to be rude here I just want to make a point, why are they like this? They are very hypocritical at times to, cursing anyone who disagrees with what they call themselves of being the so called 'leader of the Islamic world' as stupid, but don't they know that they are in a western puppet in NATO and want to join the EU?

Well, I can tell you that most turks are not like that. At least not the ones i've met.

Turks tend to be more logical than other race's muslims including pakistan people. This is because of the secular ideals that Ataturk made the foundation of Turkey with. Secularism always brings the best out of people. Whereas most muslims love to remain sedated with religion.

I'm not denying that there are no black sheep. But in general they are far better, relatively at least.

Turks tend to be more logical than other race's muslims including pakistan people. This is because of the secular ideals that Ataturk made the foundation of Turkey with. Secularism always brings the best out of people.

Bravo! Bravo at this huge stereotype aimed towards other Muslims while trying to deny that not all Turks act the way PakistaniandProud has described.

He's simply deluded in his Iranian nationalism.

Mate, personally speaking, I would say the Iranians i've met in the west are very smart and well embedded into the western secular society. They tend to be intelligent as well.

Not to mention Iranian girls. So pretty. :police: :toast_sign:

Not meaning to be racist... but the same cannot be said for south asian people. They find it very difficult to embed into society and are not secular in nature. Especially I've seen pakistan people having much difficulty in embedding to foreign cultures. Perhaps they enjoy cherishing their own culture. They should be more adaptable to change like Iranians.

Bravo! Bravo at this huge stereotype aimed towards other Muslims while trying to deny that not all Turks act the way PakistaniandProud has described.

What can i do if it hurts your ego? Truth ain't gonna change. And if you read closely, that was not a stereotype.

Mate, personally speaking, I would say the Iranians i've met in the west are very smart and well embedded into the western secular society. They tend to be intelligent as well.

Not to mention Iranian girls. :police: :toast_sign:

Not meaning to be racist... but the same cannot be said for south asian people. They find it very difficult to embed into society and are not secular in nature.

Now your comments are just a joke. You're judging huge groups of people based on their nationality. Also, in your previous post, to correct you, there is only one race of human let alone Muslims.

May you learn.

And for the record, per capita more South Asians graduate and are smarter in the west compared to Middle Easterners (including Iranians, Turks and Israelis).

hardly 5% or less of pakistan will be tribes

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2950195 said:

Ignore Abii, he's full of Iranian and Shia nationalism.

Now your comments are just a joke. You're judging huge groups of people based on their nationality. Also, in your previous post, to correct you, there is only one race of human let alone Muslims.

May you learn.

And for the record, per capita more South Asians graduate and are smarter in the west compared to Middle Easterners (including Iranians, Turks and Israelis).

You are acting so racist. You called Iranians deluded. I burst your bubble. Is that why you are angry with me?

Have you even met with Iranians and turks abroad to form such vile opinions? Such racism should never be warranted from anyone.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2950195 said:

Everybody has a tribe... most feel proud to be of it... tht includes me aswell... but my tribal identity comes after my NATIONAL IDENITY N PATRIOTISM.

You are acting so racist. You called Iranians deluded. I burst your bubble. Is that why you are angry with me?

Have you even met with Iranians and turks abroad to form such vile opinions?

Good to see you don't have answers to my posts, and just as a normal idiot decide to use the stupid logic you were using against me (stereotyping all non Iranian and Turk Muslims) and putting it in my mouth.

When will you learn?

Back
Top Bottom