What's new

Why are Turks so nationalistic?

Turks tend to be more logical than other race's muslims including pakistan people. This is because of the secular ideals that Ataturk made the foundation of Turkey with. Secularism always brings the best out of people. Whereas most muslims love to remain sedated with religion.

Why do you hate Islam/Islamic Ideologies/Muslims so much; anything and pretty much everything related to Islam anyone does stings you for some reason.

Good to see you don't have answers to my posts, and just as a normal idiot decide to use the stupid logic you were using against me (stereotyping all non Iranian and Turk Muslims) and putting it in my mouth.

When will you learn?

Seriously, are you out of your mind today?

You were never like this...

What happened to you? Did some Iranian or Turk scold you or something?

Even if they did, doesn't mean you stereotype against them.

Now come out of your bubble. It has already been burst.:azn:

Everybody has a tribe... most feel proud to be of it... tht includes me aswell... but my tribal identity comes after my NATIONAL IDENITY N PATRIOTISM.

Indeed we do ! Mine is 'Buttt F.C' teri 'Marri United F.C' tou nahin hai ?

P.S Joke thaaa...eik tou idhaar logg ikk dum sentimental ho jatein hain !

P.P.S Abbb kussh hai ya phir bhi bhai ko guilty karaei ga ?

Seriously, are you out of your mind today?

You were never like this...

What happened to you? Did some Iranian or Turk scold you or something?

Even if they did, doesn't mean you stereotype against them.

Now come out of your bubble. It has already been burst.:azn:

Bravo! Once again, you're using the flaws or deliberate flaws which YOU had made, against me.

This isn't going to help you, Sim. Or Sam. Whatever your name was.

The bold part is the major problem and it's the reason why I said "without its own version of Islam" in my other post. Iran and Saudi can be "muslim nationalists" because both countries have their own versions of Islam. Both countries are net exporters of their own ideologies. Without your own ideology, you become a net importer and that makes you vulnerable (hence the taliban and wahabi islam in Pakistan). Iran can mobilize the country around shia Islam and that could become a source of nationalism itself!!

Pakistan IMO should stop being an "Islamic Republic" and simply stick to its Islamic heritage and build a legacy by adopting a purely secular model. Remember, Iran and Turkey only managed to destroy tribalism through extreme secularism.

its a common misconception that iran invented shiaism, imam jaafar was not irani and neither had any links with it, its another thing that shiaism found its way to flourish in iran in 1500s and previously iran was majority sunni area, some egyptian empire was also shia

if you say that islam can be exported than you are misguided and that pakistan needs fatwas from saudi arabia to follow an islamic system, islam is loud and clear about system of governance and only instruction of holy quran is enough to formulate the laws and not some saudi cleric acceptance

Yaar jubb tum Multan ke logg Seriki Soba bana lo gai tou mein inauguration karne aaon ga ! :woot:

So until then Lahore ka chakar kaab lagaa rahaa hai ?

O bhai mujhay kyun serike bana raha hai? lahore pata nai lalay..koi plan nai hai apna.

Dude if you think Turks are nationalistic you should see Pakistan vs India videos....

I personally think Pakistan hasn't yet found its calling. The country wants to be too many things at the same time: a secular capitalist Islamic Republic without its own version of Islam. This is the reason why arab Islamic extremism has found its way to Pakistan. Pakistan must raise the flag of one ideology and mobilize the country around it, be it secularism, arabic Islamic extremism (saudi wahabism), nationalism, extreme capitalism etc...

For the records "extremism" regarding everything including religion is forbidden, in all sects of Sunni Islam. Can't say about Shia, I'm not very knowledgeable about your set of Hadith.
That said, classifying all Wahhabis as "extremists" does sound very ignorant and hate-mongering; best if you drop that notion because in reality it isn't like that.
Also, if your source of Information is Wikipedia...well drop that too; anyone can just edit it to their will..

Back
Top Bottom