What's new

Why are there no Pakistani Sikhs, Christians and Hindus on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Ahmedis are Muslim?

Not in Pak.. "La Ilahah Illallah Muhamadurasool Ullah..."

Although i have great respect for the community... one fav teacher was a ahmedi... People like Sir Zafarullah Khan.. Dr Abdus Salam are 1000 times better than lazy *** self appointed guards of the faith.

From a country that says India doesn't look after it's minorities, why are there no members who come from Pakistani minority communities? Can a Hindu or Christian play their holy music in the streets of Pakistan like Muslims do in India? Because India is a better place too be a minority and Pakistans minorities feel no affiliation with their country due to discrimination. :)
In india what you call minority are in 100 of millions so by no way one can call them minority except relatively....so they need not to ask for their rights they can get it by force ;) but i agree with you that minorities are in problem in pakistan

Not in Pak.. "La Ilahah Illallah Muhamadurasool Ullah..."

Although i have great respect for the community... one fav teacher was a ahmedi... People like Sir Zafarullah Khan.. Dr Abdus Salam are 1000 times better than lazy *** self appointed guards of the faith.
Is it because they believe in more than one prophet?

Had the same thought when I read Ajmal"Pathan" from India :partay:
Ever heard of Yusuf or Irfan Pathan?

End of the day it is basically can a Muslim man walk the streets of India with a full beard and a scull cap? Yes, they are a regular sight.
Can a Hindu walk in Pakistan wearing orange robe and a tikka? No, he would probably be killed.

I know one Pakistani Hindu from sindh but he is obviously not on this crappy forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom