What's new

Why are more white people dying of Coronavirus than any other race?

Pakistan Space Agency

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Here in the UK, according to statistics a third of the population does not wash their hands after people have been to the loo.

At work, I notice this a lot. Some people only wash their hands out of shame / embarrassment after watching me washing my hands.

Anyway, why is the Coronavirus more devastating to the more advanced Western countries than the poorer Eastern countries?

In Pakistan, many think the Coronavirus is more harmful in colder regions than in warmer climates. Is that true?

No offence intended to anyone but is it hygienic habits or climate?

Last edited:
Here in the UK, according to statistics a third of the population does not wash their hands after people have been to the loo.

At work, I notice this a lot. Some people only wash their hands out of shame / embarrassment after watching me washing my hands.

Anyway, why is the Coronavirus more devastating to the more advanced Western countries than the poorer Eastern countries?

In Pakistan, many think the Coronavirus is more harmful in colder regions than in warmer climates. Is that true?

No offence intended to anyone but is it hygienic habits or climage?
That's because average age in these countries is 45+ and life expectancy age in these countries is 80+...

#Average age of Covid 19 fatality in Italy till 18th march was 79.5 Years..

That's because average age in these countries is 45+ and life expectancy age in these countries is 80+...

#Average age of Covid 19 fatality in Italy till 18th march was 79.5 Years..

If you go by life expectancy, how does that explain low death rates in other countries like Germany, South Korea, etc.

20200324_085057.jpg

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You're right about hand washing. It's disgusting. Professional people will use the toilet and not wash hands.

too much reliance on vaccines for seasonal flu, too much addiction to alcohol...It is inconceivable for most indigenous German men to give up alcohol completely, and also for many German women...but that said the Germans are physically a strong, big and sturdy race....the average height of young German men is tending towards 6'1 these days..I am talking of the below 25 cohort

Sorry but that doesn't make it a fact more people are dying because of lack of washing hands. Its that they interact more. Especially in Italy where they hug and kiss or even kiss their cheeks as greetings. Which is why they suffered more.

I don't think this virus is something new, its just that we just came to know about it.

People of Pakistan are living with many diseases worse than this coronavirus I believe, in fact most of us are living with the family of this corona virus our whole lives due to cousin marriages, most of us have these viruses in our genes.

So I'd say, our immune system is not strong but evolved in a way that our race can deal with these kinda viruses and will deal with it overtime.

In my POV, the real figure of coronavirus affectees in Pakistan is much much more then the given figures of 800 or so, its just that those who have the ability to deal with this virus are actually dealing with it from their homes and taking it like just normal nazla zukam, most of them don't know that they've this disease.

The virus is spread via breath not via handshake...

Thats the reason why you should keep distance between other...

The ammount of bullcrap people put out of their rear end about "white" races in this forum is unbelivable.

If I look at the numbers some white nations do pretty damn good with a low death/cases ratio

USA half the cases of China but nearly 6time lower death rate
Germany and Iran nearly same number of cases but 15time lower death rate...
Switzerland Kore same number of cases same number of death

That there are more cases in Europe is simple to the fact that there are much more rich people able to fly around in the world and get every fucking illness and bring them back to europe...

Age is a big factor in the deaths. Europe is older on average than other parts of the world.

I don't think this virus is something new, its just that we just came to know about it.

People of Pakistan are living with many diseases worse than this coronavirus I believe, in fact most of us are living with the family of this corona virus our whole lives due to cousin marriages, most of us have these viruses in our genes.

So I'd say, our immune system is not strong but evolved in a way that our race can deal with these kinda viruses and will deal with it overtime.

In my POV, the real figure of coronavirus affectees in Pakistan is much much more then the given figures of 800 or so, its just that those who have the ability to deal with this virus are actually dealing with it from their homes and taking it like just normal nazla zukam, most of them don't know that they've this disease.
What nonsense are you writing? Virus in our genes? Our immune system not strong but evolved to deal with these kind of viruses?
And there are no real figures for 'affectees' because either governments don't have the ability to test or they choose not to. In Uk they are not testing anyone with symptoms, so most people with the virus are not recorded.

Last edited:

No offence intended to anyone but is it hygienic habits or climate?

We still dont know the real numbers.

In India, when Govt. says 10 ( in any major accident or causality ) , we presume its 25. You can never trust the official figures completely.
I dont know how much china has hidden the data about deaths.

What nonsense are you writing? Virus in our genes? Our immune system not strong but evolved to deal with these kind of viruses?
And there are no real figures for 'affectees' because either governments don't have the ability to test or they chose not to. In Uk they are not testing anyone with symptoms, so most people with the virus are not recorded.
the nonsense you don't have the ability to comprehend. :cheers: have some and chill.

Back
Top Bottom