What's new

Why are more white people dying of Coronavirus than any other race?

For starters Europe as others have mentioned has a larger aged group who are particularly vulnerable to this virus. On top of that they (italy, spain) have a cheek kissing extroverted culture (dos besos). Japan also has an aged population but bowing from relative distance is the normal manner of greeting. This automatically reduces the chance of the virus spreading. Iranians meanwhile like the Italians have been strongly affected and they too have a similar cheek kissing culture.

Last edited:
For starters Europe as others have mentioned has a larger aged group who are particularly vulnerable to this virus. On top of that they have a cheek kissing extroverted culture (dos besos). Japan also has an aged population but bowing from relative distance is the normal manner of greeting. This automatically reduces the chance of the virus spreading. Iranians meanwhile like the Italians have been strongly affected and they too have a similar cheek kissing culture.
Yes.. Thats one of the major Reasons.

Because they are easier to be infected. Why they are easier to be infected? Because they have individualism culture. They love their fking personal freedom.

The virus is spread via breath not via handshake...

Thats the reason why you should keep distance between other...

The ammount of bullcrap people put out of their rear end about "white" races in this forum is unbelivable.

If I look at the numbers some white nations do pretty damn good with a low death/cases ratio

USA half the cases of China but nearly 6time lower death rate
Germany and Iran nearly same number of cases but 15time lower death rate...
Switzerland Kore same number of cases same number of death

That there are more cases in Europe is simple to the fact that there are much more rich people able to fly around in the world and get every fucking illness and bring them back to europe...

Why skiers have spread the virus so much? what's the connection with skiing?

If I look at the numbers some white nations do pretty damn good with a low death/cases ratio

USA half the cases of China but nearly 6time lower death rate
Germany and Iran nearly same number of cases but 15time lower death rate...
Switzerland Kore same number of cases same number of death

Hopefully so, but it's still too early so say.

Germany is in the early stage of the outbreak and like 95% of accumulated cases in Germany are confirmed in just recent 2 weeks. Therefore current figures are not conclusive, as deaths or recoveries take around 2 weeks. 98% of German cases are still active.

For example on the other side of the coin, Germany has only 400+ recovered cases out of 30K cases. But it also doesn't mean that the recovery rate is just 1% and the mortality rate is 99%.

At the moment Switzerland has only 100+ recovered, but SK already has 3K+ recovered. The same can be said to a lesser extent for US/China and Germany/Iran.

Another example would be the US with 600 deaths and 300 recoveries. If we go by closed cases instead of active cases, the mortality rate would be 66.67%. But obviously it's not conclusive yet.

Same for the Netherlands, with 276 deaths and 2 recoveries. If we go by closed cases, the mortality rate would be 99.28% (!!).

Currently only China's numbers are more conclusive as the majority of cases are closed. Less than 5% of accumulated cases are active.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

26WncV4we8ddhK-YiPl7ipRXFZSng-uACDL_UuqQmko.JPG

Last edited:
i think due to eating pork and drinking wine as well as nudity these white people in cold weather are more susceptible to pneumonia

Because a lot of white people are infected. When a lot of Brown, or Black people get infected, they'll also die especially those with other health conditions, and immunocompromised people.

I don't think Coronavirus is a bunch of racists.

The only reason White Men are dying more is that their regions got affected earlier then brown or dark men.

Just wait and see what is going to be the casualties in our regions when Coronavirus starts ravaging our regions.

Another reason is that they have more elderly people due to their long life span and the death rate is more among the elderly due to other health complications.

Yeah, I have seen the table for days.

And noticed that in certain country death rate is higher than the others.

After days of thinking...

I think from the table we can see which country who has skillful doctors and top-notch medical equipment, and who is not.

Next time if you are heavily sick, you know which one is better (whatever the world's best healthcare chart is saying).

But then Iran...

For a developing country, poor and sanctioned... they perform better than many developed countries.

I feel if there are no economic sanctions on Iran, Iran will become one of the world's emerging nations.

At first, I thought Whites people body is weaker than East Asian...

But after seeing how Germany performs very well, I changed my thought.

Schandenfreudde is pathetic and rather disgusting.. a pandemic in itself!

Whites are as HumanBeings as anyone else....

The Virus is NOT discraminating against Race or Religion
... it is killing without discrimination...

It is time for Empathy, Humanity and those who believe in the Divine.. Pray!

Very well said brother this virus isn't sparing anyone regardless of anyone's' origin, cast and creed

Lack of discipline compared to East Asian societies who have taken this crisis very seriously.

white 1st worlders have terrible immunity.
aging population with kids that didn't grow up playing in the mud

A) Age
B) NOT good hygiene practices
C) Avoid social distance
D) People STILL not taking is serious
E) People who have the symptoms are not quarantine properly and some dont want to be
F) People with NO symptoms (but still are +ve) and also spreading it

Are the reasons I believe virus and current situation is out of hand and deteriorating with every passing hour.

NOTE: all the deceased have got the virus 3/4 weeks ago when it wasnt spread as much as it is today, so now we can imagine where death toll is going to be in next 3/4 weeks - May Allah help us go through this tough time of our lives.

Stay strong folks and take extra care of your elders & kids because those are more vulnerable and always remember - tough time doesn't last, tough people do !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom