What's new

China Sends More Students Abroad Than Any Other Country

what is the problem here?
Unlike India, China does not consider itself a galactic supa dupa pawa. China is still a developing country and developing countries send lots of students abroad to study. In fact, this just shows the growing affluence of the Chinese considering how expensive it is to study abroad.

what is the problem here?
Unlike India, China does not consider itself a galactic supa dupa pawa. China is still a developing country and developing countries send lots of students abroad to study. In fact, this just shows the growing affluence of the Chinese considering how expensive it is to study abroad.

The problem is this "Korean" wannabe Indian troll posting craps from a well known anti-China hate site "Epoch time" and the moderators turn a blind eye on this issue

The problem is this "Korean" wannabe Indian troll posting craps from a well known anti-China hate site "Epoch time" and the moderators turn a blind eye on this issue

well- if you read my comments I looked at it as a good thing that is happening and a time to discuss a very important and yet lacking area " education" in that region. You on the other hand, as yet another by product of state fed media and education leaped before you looked and assumed this was an a ridicule of china on my behalf. I was looping India in the same boat too- These are very important intellectual subjects but we get your kind muddying it.

Just because epoch does not post all hail great china articles that does not take the facts in their reporting as untruths. Just because you like only state fed media propaganda does not make the epoch' free media as bad.

the irony is you are in the US probably for it education system too...else forget epoch times , you are insulting the great motherland by living in the US. How dare you leave that great China?

In a world where we get fed only rubbish state run media obfuscation all the time, it's refreshing to have the truth be written. You call it one sided - I call it truth to power.

secondly- it aint about how much time you've had- america is a very young country, you had plenty of time and so has India. But regardless, it's merely a statement of fact where things lie today.

If you really want to know my opinion about why you guys are lacking, it's very similar to why India is too-- bunch of selfish , corrupt, me first attitude that thinks investment in schools or higher education stops at building classrooms and a black board.

HaHa both of your arguments are so lame and it's pathetic and then you resorted to personal attacks as your final argument clearly shows that you are losing it.

I don't blame you for the first argument because no one can spin in Epoch Times favor when it comes to legitimacy. As for the second part you didn't do your home well. I don't know about India but China didn't issue western style higher education diplomas en mass until a few years after the end of the Culture Revolution.

HaHa both of your arguments are so lame and it's pathetic and then you resorted to personal attacks as your final argument clearly shows that you are losing it.

I don't blame you for the first argument because no one can spin in Epoch Times favor when it comes to legitimacy. As for the second part you didn't do your home well. I don't know about India but China didn't issue western style higher education diplomas en mass until a few years after the end of the Culture Revolution.

what personal attack pls do tell?

and while attacking epoch times- you are not disputing the facts in their article. just because you want all hail china articles all the time only- it does not take away from the facts. What is issuing western style diplomas to do with improving internal higher education standards to a point where your citizenry does not see such large numbers going to the US for it? I fail to see what is it that offends you? the call to rectify the current status quo of higher education in the countries I mentioned? where's the beef?

what personal attack pls do tell?

and while attacking epoch times- you are not disputing the facts in their article. just because you want all hail china articles all the time only- it does not take away from the facts. What is issuing western style diplomas to do with improving internal higher education standards to a point where your citizenry does not see such large numbers going to the US for it? I fail to see what is it that offends you? the call to rectify the current status quo of higher education in the countries I mentioned? where's the beef?

Reread the last paragraph on the your post I answered to, if it wasn't a personal attack I don't know what it is.

My post is directed at your post so no need to bring the article into our on going argument. And unlike you, who treat Epoch Times as the bible of references, it has no value for me. BTW I wasn't offended at all.

Reread the last paragraph on the your post I answered to, if it wasn't a personal attack I don't know what it is.

My post is directed at your post so no need to bring the article into our on going argument. And unlike you, who treat Epoch Times as the bible of references, it has no value for me. BTW I wasn't offended at all.

for some who has pretty good command of the English language I'm surprised that you called the last paragraph - which had ZERO to do with you as some personal attack. I was talking about the each countries politico Here read it again:

If you really want to know my opinion about why you guys are lacking, it's very similar to why India is too-- bunch of selfish , corrupt, me first attitude that thinks investment in schools or higher education stops at building classrooms and a black board.

for some who has pretty good command of the English language I'm surprised that you called the last paragraph - which had ZERO to do with you as some personal attack. I was talking about the each countries politico Here read it again:

I realized you inserted the word India in our last few conversations as to show fairness but it really doesn't take a genius to know which direction you're heading. Let's skip it for we can go on all day with these technicalities. :wave:

I realized you inserted the word India in our last few conversations as to show fairness but it really doesn't take a genius to know which direction you're heading. Let's skip it for we can go on all day with these technicalities. :wave:

Is that it? you felt anger because I did not insert the word India soon enough? It only took you 12 hrs to notice it because I and although the article is about China- mentioned the region's other country 12 hrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom