What's new

Why are many Indian Muslims seen as untouchable?

Caste system do exist in Sikhism, also discrimination.
In Subcontinent, Cast system exists in Islam and Christianity as well... people will not agree to it...but the fact is Dalit Hindu converts and becomes Dalit Muslim or a Dalit Christian... and are treated likewise in their new found religion... Seperate Masses and Namaz are held for them...

So it's Hindus fault that Muslims of Subcontinent are not following Islam as they ought to? Stop deflecting and accept that Muslims of the subcontinent have failed these dalit converts. They were promised equality and respect but alas they got duped.

:) It is fault of Indian government which is hell bent on continuing cast system in India by allowing caste based quotas instead of eliminating untouchability

In Subcontinent, Cast system exists in Islam and Christianity as well... people will not agree to it...but the fact is Dalit Hindu converts and becomes Dalit Muslim or a Dalit Christian... and are treated likewise in their new found religion... Seperate Masses and Namaz are held for them...
:lol: shame on Indians then. It is Your indian mentality not of Islam.

In Islam even a king and a servant can stand together for Namaz (prayer) at the same place.

:) It is fault of Indian government which is hell bent on continuing cast system in India by allowing caste based quotas instead of eliminating untouchability

Nice attempt at deflecting from how Dalit Muslims are treated by other Muslims. Plus there is no quota of Dalit Muslims by Indian government.

Nice attempt at deflecting from how Dalit Muslims are treated by other Muslims. Plus there is no quota of Dalit Muslims by Indian government.

No deflection here. It is Indian Hindu tradition which is rooted deep and thus taking toll on your Indian Muslims too.

There is no cast system in Islam. Here in Pakistan if a lowest cast Hindu converts to Islam we eat with him or her in the same plate. He is fully free to offer prayer at any mosque among Muslims. If Indian Muslims are discriminating newly converted Muslims then that is again centuries old Indian ills.

No deflection here. It is Indian Hindu tradition which is rooted deep and thus taking toll on your Indian Muslims too.

There is no cast system in Islam. Here in Pakistan if a lowest cast Hindu converts to Islam we eat with him or her in the same plate. He is fully free to offer prayer at any mosque among Muslims. If Indian Muslims are discriminating newly converted Muslims then that is again centuries old Indian ills.

Looks like Pakistanis are also following centuries old Indian ills.
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-untouchables.261783/

No, it is not a deep rooted Indian Hindu tradition

There is no cast system in Islam.

Nop, There are far worse things...

Here in Pakistan if a lowest cast Hindu converts to Islam we eat with him or her in the same plate. He is fully free to offer prayer at any mosque among Muslims. If Indian Muslims are discriminating newly converted Muslims then that is again centuries old Indian ills.

The Original Caste system is the Varna system, a similar concept was introduced by Aristotle. I doubt you even bothered to research on this. Systems get corrupted over time just like how things are in Islam.

Looks like Pakistanis are also following centuries old Indian ills.
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-untouchables.261783/

Indeed in Interior Sindh the feudal and in rural Punjab they still failed to do away with their centuries old Hindu inferiority and superiority complex.

I don't agree & willing to debate on it elsewhere via IM.:)

One can find different mosques for different sects in Pakistan Or, other Islamic Countries. Blaming India-Hindus is the best way to...

Further, Religious Topics are banned on PDF. :sick: :wave:

Poka!

My dear Parul any Muslim can go to any Mosque even if it is of Shia Muslims and offer prayers there :) There is no such untouchability in Islam or even in sects.

Yes, I agree that Shia and Sunni can pray at same Mosques + the Untouchable Part. However, I stick to my point as well.

Further, I don't wish to debate on this, as discussion on Religion turns ugly..

You have no point :) you were just trying to find some partners in Hindus' criminal act of untouchability.

You have no point :) you were just trying to find some partners in Hindus' criminal act of untouchability.

Why blame Hindus if Muslims practice untouchability

They can practice what Islam preaches and teaches ; who is stopping them

Why blame Hindus if Muslims practice untouchability

They can practice what Islam preaches and teaches ; who is stopping them

NOT Muslims Few INDIAN MUSLIMS practice that under influence from their old Hindu religion. Period.

Islam is very clear on this issue. If you are sweeper or person who cleans dirty gutters even then being a Muslim you are allowed to stand side by side with the King or even President of the country to offer prayers at same Mosque.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom