What's new

Why an Indian threat to Pakistan is a myth

If you are NOT cowards, Send your regular army to fight our million strong army! Not these terrorists to attack unarmed civilians!

let me say well if our army was coward than why didn't you attacked us after Parliment and Mumbai attacks i tell you because your army was smart enough because they knew their will be killed by lions of Pakistan Army

lol this will be good strategy...declare India is not a threat to Pakistan ..coming from an ex army chief and create the silence before storm ;)

let me say well if our army was coward than why didn't you attacked us after Parliment and Mumbai attacks i tell you because your army was smart enough because they knew their will be killed by lions of Pakistan Army

Wow, we had tamed and prisoned 90,000 lions in 1971! Why the lions are waiting? come and settle the scores in Kashmir front! Come and rule India for another 1000 years!

Why should we attack Pakistan, When our Taliban friends can handle Pakistan with some insiders in the Armed forces.

Come on our armed forces are waiting for you.

I cant use fancy counter argugents like the experienced members here to beat around the bush but the the fact still remains is that pakistan is traditionally adopted an agressive posture towards India.

You fought 3 wars against India, Pakistani Military state waged three unsuccessful attempts to fight a democratic developing state in the past.

In 48, 65 and 71 India was an economically weak state, and still we could beat your hostile agenda, what makes you think that in the present or in the future you can fight India with Indian situation improving by the day.

Your Military establishment runs your country by fear mongering that Indian Hegemonic agenda is to swallow pakistan. India's perspective is very different. Pakistan is /has never been a existential threat, you have a nuisance value to us. Your army establishment has bitten the dust every time it went on a full scale assault against us, that why you have relied on cowardly tactics like asymmetric warfare like kashmir insurgency and Punjab insurgency. You have tried to spread your terror as a state policy to every country you can think off.

India has entered a new decade of prosperity which has barely to do anything with the government. People of India are full with the hope that they can achieve anything they want. In this state of hope last thing we need is to fight a war against a country which we barely care about.

We have border disputes and history of animosity, but that doesn't been that we are blood thirty and want to rule pakistan. We are very happy with the a balanced neo- capitalistic government which rules with a coalition of the communists... best of both the worlds... In the entire history of our existence , this is the best time for us, we relatively have never been more prosperous, healthier, happier in last 71 years...

We have our own set of problems , our problems are social injustice, poverty, education, health care, Development But NOT PAKISTAN

I cant use fancy counter argugents like the experienced members here to beat around the bush but the the fact still remains is that pakistan is traditionally adopted an agressive posture towards India.

You fought 3 wars against India, Pakistani Military state waged three unsuccessful attempts to fight a democratic developing state in the past.

In 48, 65 and 71 India was an economically weak state, and still we could beat your hostile agenda, what makes you think that in the present or in the future you can fight India with Indian situation improving by the day.

Your Military establishment runs your country by fear mongering that Indian Hegemonic agenda is to swallow pakistan. India's perspective is very different. Pakistan is /has never been a existential threat, you have a nuisance value to us. Your army establishment has bitten the dust every time it went on a full scale assault against us, that why you have relied on cowardly tactics like asymmetric warfare like kashmir insurgency and Punjab insurgency. You have tried to spread your terror as a state policy to every country you can think off.

India has entered a new decade of prosperity which has barely to do anything with the government. People of India are full with the hope that they can achieve anything they want. In this state of hope last thing we need is to fight a war against a country which we barely care about.

We have border disputes and history of animosity, but that doesn't been that we are blood thirty and want to rule pakistan. We are very happy with the a balanced neo- capitalistic government which rules with a coalition of the communists... best of both the worlds... In the entire history of our existence , this is the best time for us, we relatively have never been more prosperous, healthier, happier in last 71 years...

We have our own set of problems , our problems are social injustice, poverty, education, health care, Development But NOT PAKISTAN
you only won in 1971 and that too buy using a third party the MUKTI BANIS that shows your cowardness

you only won in 1971 and that too buy using a third party the MUKTI BANIS that shows your cowardness

You have no clue of history.

Why are you wasting everyone time with total juvenile rants.

Mukti Bahini was NOT the THIRD PARTY.

They were the FIRST PARTY.

They were fighting for THEIR OWN LAND!!

Utter bullshit. In 1971, We invaded Bangladesh. 48 is foolish act by Nehru... 65 is a first greatest victory on the invading forces.

in 1965 your was kicked whole world knows it you attacked us in night still got your kicked in the whole war and 71 you used Mukti Banis because you cant fight on your own

Back
Top Bottom