What's new

Why an Indian threat to Pakistan is a myth

Right.. he only gives statements playing bad cop to Mr Manmohan singh's good cop.
All those tanks would be needed in the mountains of Tibet..
Or ladakh..All those anti tank missiles on "emergency delivery basis".. needed for tanks in the north..
What a threat from a Chinese..I underestimate them.
No, no. Those tanks are kept exclusively for you, in case some Pak General wakes up one fine morning and while scratching his ballsack, thinks his has grown bigger than Jupiter. You know, like Ayub did, way back in 1965, or Musharraf, in 1999.

Ipso facto.. the 180 or so MKI's are a myth.. 70% of them based on the western border.
The multi-billion dollar MMRCA, P-8I's.. Heli's etc.. are all a myth.
Massive naval modernization... MYTH!!
Every statement out of the Indian Chief has been a joke...
Cold start was a brain fart.

Damn.. it was all a myth.. never thought of that.

And if the ISI has a large "following" in India..
time to get another insurgency going eh??

God knows what figures this guy comes up with..

Think again!

Think deep and you will know the reason and who is prime beef!

I know Anil Athale, he was my junior and he moves in the correct circles, not only domestically, but internationally. He meets Presidents and PMs. Don't go by his rank. He retired prematurely.

Right.. he only gives statements playing bad cop to Mr Manmohan singh's good cop.
All those tanks would be needed in the mountains of Tibet..
Or ladakh..All those anti tank missiles on "emergency delivery basis".. needed for tanks in the north..
What a threat from a Chinese..I underestimate them.

The Tibetan Plateau is like a football field and flat as far as the eye can see . I have seen it.

No comments on MMS.

No, no. Those tanks are kept exclusively for you, in case some Pak General wakes up one fine morning and while scratching his ballsack, thinks his has grown bigger than Jupiter. You know, like Ayub did, way back in 1965, or Musharraf, in 1999.

There fore the Indian offensive design.. offensive for an offensive..
that settles it.

India is a threat to Pakistan, so long as the Kashmir issue remains unsolved..
Till the Kashmir issue remains unsolved.. Pakistan will be a haven for threats to India..

Its a simple see saw.. that must end with a solution to Kashmir.

I have to disagree with certain part...MMRCA,FGFA and there are a hell lot of projects and deals going on...just check the Indian defence section...Indian defense industry is on a number/quality increasing rampage.
Edit:I also must add that India has the capability due to a clearly superior economy to Pakistan,but all the modernization..naval/AF/Army are not intended towards Pakistan...we got a big coast line,volatile regions and have to deal with China,so these points must be kept in mind.

Indian threat is not a myth, it is the de facto situation. Just the other day your gov still considering a surgery attack to Pakistan.

It is in your blood to bully small ones, thanks to your founding father Nehru family. check out your history, dismember Pakistan, Kashmir war, supporting Tamils in SL. And your comment 'volatile region, coastline', thank you just mentioning Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and certainly us, Pakistan.

Till the Kashmir issue remains unsolved.. Pakistan will be a haven for threats to India..

Good for you.

But just think who is paying the price.

The only problem here is that haven is eating up Pakistan from the inside and will surely affect the neighboring nations

Its kinda funny when India claims that it poses no threat to Pakistan, that its military build up is aimed at China and that Pakistan should chilax and not take notice. But wait China too has something to say: China poses no threat to India, its military build up is not aimed at India and that India can chilax and stop acting like it actually poses any concerns for the Chinese (only this time the statements are more believable). So, my dear neighbors, what say you?

Indian threat is not a myth, it is the de facto situation. Just the other day your gov still considering a surgery attack to Pakistan.

It is in your blood to bully small ones, thanks to your founding father Nehru family. check out your history, dismember Pakistan, Kashmir war, supporting Tamils in SL. And your comment 'volatile region, coastline', thank you just mentioning Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and certainly us, Pakistan.

Nehru was kind to you all.

He agreed to the Ceasefire call by the UN!

The real cookie who made others crumble was his daughter - Indira Gandhi!

Back
Top Bottom