What's new

Why an Indian threat to Pakistan is a myth

i dont understand why indians like to add an afghanistani flag or israel flag, what the matter??

The writer has introduced Ikram Sehgal as Rtd General of Pak Army whereas
"In 1971, Ikram Sehgal was taken prisoner of war in East Pakistan and successfully escaped from Indian Authorities. Joined 44 Punjab, he was given a battlefield promotion to Major, left the Army in 1974. He worked as a commercial pilot before starting his own business in 1977. A regular columnist in the print media since 1987"
thats what he has the knowledge

i dont understand why indians like to add an afghanistani flag or israel flag, what the matter??

I presume they work there.

Have you ever wondered why GPit who is a Chinese now flies two US Flag?

There is the False Flag and the Sleeper Agents or so they call them in cyberspace.

Then there is an interesting lot call the 50 cent Army.

Very confusing!

Three things that seem incorrect:

Ruling a hostile country of 180 million is beyond the capability of India and there are no attractive economic gains or scarce resources like oil in Pakistan that could attract India. There is no earthly 'interest', economic, political or military that would serve by India conquering Pakistan.

There is no doubt that India cannot and will not attempt to maintain its presence in Pakistan, in case of war. The issue here is the destruction that India will seek to inflict on Pakistan in a relatively short time and then head for the exit. That is why we need to stop the advance before it crosses the border, hence the security concerns.

In addition due to its own reasons, the US navy has a very large presence in the northern Arabian Sea. With the close alliance between the US and Pakistan, the later can be assured of a degree of protection.

I don't know if the US will provide any level of security to Pakistan. It is there to protect US interests in the region esp. the movement of oil and keep a presence close to Iran. There is no reason for India to see the US with Pakistan because it is not a reality.

The recent revelations by David Colman Headley alias Dawood Jilani have brought into open the relationship between terrorist organisation like the LeT and Pakistani armed forces (through its intelligence wing, the ISI)

This matter is highly dubious. That man has been changing stance and it would not serve India's purpose to give him the spotlight. In the event of Headley's testimony being considered doubtful and contradictory, India's global image will be affected for actively promoting Headley's name.

And the article makes for an interesting read. I may not agree with it, but it's still worth it.

How many pakistani members do think that India is planning all the military modernization purely against pakistan?

I presume they work there.

Have you ever wondered why GPit who is a Chinese now flies two US Flag?

There is the False Flag and the Sleeper Agents or so they call them in cyberspace.

Then there is an interesting lot call the 50 cent Army.

Very confusing!

so u think they work in afghanistan???

I think Indian threat to pakistan is real. It is an existential threat. Not that India will try to dismember pakistan, but India certainly does not like unruly neighbours.

This is an article that is worth mulling over.

Anil is a 1/9 GR officer.

One indian colonel telling Pakistan that india is not a threat to Pakistan and some jackals are there to join the chorus! Indians think that since uncle sam is behind them lies are cheaper today.

If the Indian threat is a myth, what then is the threat? -- well actually what are threats?

There fore the Indian offensive design.. offensive for an offensive..
that settles it.
More like defensive design - overwhelming conventional force to act as deterrence against Pak adventurism.

Anyway, the point is, if Indian threat is real, then Pakistan has itself to blame. It is Pakistan that is providing the context for this fictional threat.

They love to act under a false flag! It gives them a sense of security.

India is a threat to Pakistan, so long as the Kashmir issue remains unsolved..
Till the Kashmir issue remains unsolved.. Pakistan will be a haven for threats to India..

Its a simple see saw.. that must end with a solution to Kashmir.
In other words, 'hum nahin sudhrenge' (we won't change). Yes we know that. And thats why it is necessary to prop up the bogeyman of Indian 'threat' - an excuse to hang on to irrationality, a raison d'etre for your military-jiahdi complex.

Yup. We have heard that before.

In other words, 'hum nahin sudhrenge' (we won't change). Yes we know that. And thats why it is necessary to prop up the bogeyman of Indian 'threat' - an excuse to hang on to irrationality, a raison d'etre for your military-jiahdi complex.

Yup. We have heard that before.

Before expecting change in the Pakistani attitude rectify your own self.

Back
Top Bottom