What's new

Why Am I not able to open any thread in central and south asia and india defnce

Status
Not open for further replies.
beta ager drink of perdaise whiskey and drink of jannat rum are not enough to you then drink one cup of acid :P
mamoo main apki jitni taqat kaise la sakta hoon aur jo tujurbbe aap martial race ke tall and white chashmo chirag ker sakte ho wo merer jaisa paleed short dark evil yaindoo baniya kaise ker sakta hai mujhe to aap india defnce me jaane ka raasta tajvees ker do bus :D

you are permanently banned I would assume.

mamoo main apki jitni taqat kaise la sakta hoon aur jo tujurbbe aap martial race ke tall and white chashmo chirag ker sakte ho wo merer jaisa paleed short dark evil yaindoo baniya kaise ker sakta hai mujhe to aap india defnce me jaane ka raasta tajvees ker do bus :D
khamby per chardha raha hai sala
182083-horseback-riders-ride-by-witch-that-crashed-into-power-pole.jpg

evey time i try to open india defnce it syas

There has been some problem publishing your share recently. Click here to try again or dismiss.
Pakistan Defence - Error
off topic derailment
Bolded part is the relevant part here

evey time i try to open india defnce it syas

There has been some problem publishing your share recently. Click here to try again or dismiss.
Pakistan Defence - Error
off topic derailment
Bro, you had screwed almost all enemies. You kept on having fun but it cannot go on for ever. Enemies have finally realized that they cannot sustain your piercing pokes anymore so they have decided not to let you take any more 'Bund Panga' and restricted your entry from certain sections where you are likely to cause maximum butt hurt.
but why a seedha saada guy like me has been restricted; only @WebMaster can tell !!!!

Off topic derailment, just like this thread.

khamby per chardha raha hai sala
182083-horseback-riders-ride-by-witch-that-crashed-into-power-pole.jpg
Hahahaha this is so funnneh,aap bhi itnay funny hain,mujhay nahi pata tha .yeh thread merge ho gaye kya . Jo insan guru dutt ki urdu perh lay uski bhi iss meme jaisi halat ho jaatee hai

Constant off topic derailment and flaming will lead to a permanent ban from that section.
THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom