What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

This is not a yes or no question, so I don't understand what you are trying to show.
Palestinians are not a signee of the Geneva Convention.

This means that they have a choice. They can select to be bound by the convention,
in which case Israel, as a signee, are bound by the convention.

They can also select to not be bound by the convention, in which case Israel are not bound by the convention.
(But are bound by the convention in conflicts with other signees)

Hazzy has in other threads claimed that Palestinians are not bound by the convention, but Israel are.

He has been constantly evading the issue since then with insults and threats like above.

All his arguments about legality falls to the floor, if the laws he are referring to are not valid.

If he accepts that Palestinians are bound by the convention, then Palestinian war crimes
like attacking purely civilian targets are up for discussion, which he likes to avoid.

Personally I think that the world assumes that Palestinians have selected to abide
by the convention, but frankly, I have never seen any statement from any Palestinian
that this is the case.

The Arabs will conquer India.

Only thing you will conquer is gay bordellos and gloryholes of USA.

Conversion to Islam by sword is a exaggeration most conversions were willing, the Persians remained Zoroastrian until the first Persian dynasty after the Arab conquests came about called the Samanids. As for battles it was medieval times and everyone was either conquering or being conquered so that is irrelevant.

I was countering assertion of @MOHSENAM that muslims have never waged a war.

Personally I think that the world assumes that Palestinians have selected to abide
by the convention, but frankly, I have never seen any statement from any Palestinian
that this is the case.

Ah ok, thank you for explaining.

Palestine actually has ratified many treaties and 14 UN conventions this year. They are shown as having ratified the Geneva Conventions on April 4th, 2014, as well as some of the related Protocols:

http://www.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl.nsf/vwTreatiesByCountrySelected.xsp?xp_countrySelected=PS

The problem is that they do not have a standing uniformed army who can abide by such rules and regulations.

Last edited:
Ah ok, thank you for explaining.

Palestine actually has ratified many treaties and 14 UN conventions this year. They are shown as having ratified the Geneva Conventions on April 4th, 2014, as well as some of the related Protocols:

http://www.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl.nsf/vwTreatiesByCountrySelected.xsp?xp_countrySelected=PS

The problem is that they do not have a standing uniformed army who can abide by such rules and regulations.

OK, didn't know that. Thanks, then that is settled!
Civilian Palestinians have to abide by the conventions as well so I do not see the problem.

Your arrogance is disgusting!

By "civilized nations" he means countries who hold the biggest guns at this point in time. The current world order -- or at any time in history -- is always a reflection of "might is right".

Israel exists today because it is a colonial entity created by the colonial powers by force of their superior firepower. The legitimization of that colonization through the UN is just sugar coating.

If, in the future, someone else has overwhelmingly advanced technology, they can rewrite borders and establish a new world order of "civilized nations", relegating all who resist such imposition as unreasonable savages.

As always, when you strip away the niceties, it all boils down to might is right.

if isrealy are coward than what do you think about the 6 day war?how they defeated whole of middle east?

If you hate your enemy it doesnt mean you have to change the facts.

Exactly, the only cowards here are arabs who were defeated by small nation of Israel!

Exactly, the only cowards here are arabs who were defeated by small nation of Israel!

Arabs are also not coward but were tacticless back than.

Today even KSA alone can give a tough fight to israel.Infact i will put my bet on KSA today against israel.

Comparing Israelies with nazis will be the biggest jokes ever, not one of any more.

Second, isn't so hard for you to understand? I despise those fxxking terrorists including hamas, obl, taliban, boko haram, uighur terrorists and etc...

Those fxxkers should be burned to death or with their axxes blown off...

As for some idiots here saying some terrorists give IDF a tough time to fight, he omits the part that those fxxkers put their women, children and other civilians as their human shields while hiding their own axxes behind.

If IDF fights without so-called human rights concern, their axxes have already all been blown off. That is why I will say those hamas are so lucky that they fight with IDF.

If it were Chinese PLA, we would not only destroy those fxxkers, we would have already destroyed their families as well since they were with terrorists alltogether!!!

First of all I am comparing israelis to nazis---secondly---what is your beef in this fight---let the anguished party answer if they need to.

There is a saying in punjabi----Bacha dey way gaan---tay bund patay dhagay dee------which means in english----the cow is having the calf and the bull feels his arse is being torn apart.

If the israelis want to answer---that is fine---.

Comparing Israelies with nazis will be the biggest jokes ever, not one of any more.

Second, isn't so hard for you to understand? I despise those fxxking terrorists including hamas, obl, taliban, boko haram, uighur terrorists and etc...

Those fxxkers should be burned to death or with their axxes blown off...

As for some idiots here saying some terrorists give IDF a tough time to fight, he omits the part that those fxxkers put their women, children and other civilians as their human shields while hiding their own axxes behind.

If IDF fights without so-called human rights concern, their axxes have already all been blown off. That is why I will say those hamas are so lucky that they fight with IDF.

If it were Chinese PLA, we would not only destroy those fxxkers, we would have already destroyed their families as well since they were with terrorists alltogether!!!
death penalty by shooting ! nearly 4000 are executed ! wish our government had done to many !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom